What are you most looking forward to?

Options

Replies

• lovediets
    lovediets Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Buying pants in the misses section of the store, not in plus sizes! Also, not feeling self conscious when I walk in front of people.
  • vicki9168
    vicki9168 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    The Dr's not telling me to eat less & exercise more, being able to fit properly into a pair of jeans and t-shirt.
  • microfat
    microfat Posts: 44
    Options
    Oh the underwear thing holds so true, I don't think I've ever own a set in my life. Clothes shopping would be another and I'm so going to travel and party like a rock star when I do! ;)
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I look forward to the day when my thighs don't touch each other, and also not feeling like a cow at the beach. :drinker:
  • dibley_98
    dibley_98 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    A very good long time school friend of mine gave me a jean skirt when we finished high school....almost 25 years ago! I have never been able to wear it. But I've kept it all these years determined that one day I would get it on. It's a 28" waist. I cannot wait until I can actually put it on and send a picture of myself in it and send the pic to my friend....:smile:
  • donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    Maintaining. Getting to goal and maintaining. Using the Harris Benedict formula when I'm at goal I would need 1791 calories to maintain. Just straight BMR puts me at 1493 to maintain. That's *insanely* easy to adhere to without worry.

(5'8" and putting my goal at 155 as a 33 year old female)
  • LovelySnugs
    LovelySnugs Posts: 389
    Options
    i want to wear jeans that are a size 10. most people wanna get down to the single digits. but for me, on my body, a 10 would be ROCKIN' hot!
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Like many of you, there are many things I want to do for the first time since losing the weight

1. I would love to be able to wear black knee high books with a cute dress.
    2. Being able to wear smaller size clothes.
    3. Not having rolls on my back
    4. Looking great in my bridesmaid dress and not be the biggest one in the party
    5. I would love to go para-gliding.
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to be the size of my daughter so I can wear her clothes - she's got some really cute things. :wink:
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i'm looking forward to buying clothes i can invest in. i usually end up filtering my clothes choice just by what i can fit into. i noticed that when i was bigger i tended to only buy cheap clothes, not only because, well i have rarely had a steady income, but also because i always had in the back of my mind that they were temporary. that one day i would lose the weight and get completely new clothes. so i am looking forward to that day!!!!!!

i want to invest in a victoria's secret bra (and get fitted!), a swim suit, and a nice winter jacket.
  • kapana
    kapana Posts: 7
    Options
    I can't wait for the day I am able to wear everything in my closet, or when something comes up last minute not panicking because I have nothing to wear, and end up spending more money to buy a new outfit (that I will never wear again) or just not going at all because I feel to uncomfortable with my muffin top... I think I will be a better mother, and girlfriend :)
  • carmenvo
    carmenvo Posts: 34
    Options
    Since it was about 28 C° yesterday, I wore a dress. After a couple of hours my thighs hurt from the sweat and the fact that they rub when I walk. Reallllllly hate that!
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    There are a tone of things I look forward to but mostly looking in the mirror and loving what I see will be the best thing...I'm getting there and have some bad days but less of them as time goes by.
  • sweetage123
    sweetage123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time naked and feeling sexy doing it.

And just feeling sexy in general. Makes the day a lot more fun when you feel like you look good.
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to clothing! I love clothes and have a closet full of stuff I wish I could wear! And there are so many styles out there I would love to wear but can't right now. In particular I can't wait to get back to wearing dresses on a regular basis, my tummy is big now and they never fit the way I like.
  • hjy319
    hjy319 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Shopping, not having to worry if there is a weight limit on an activity I want to try (skydiving), and just generally not worring if I will be able to keep up with people on walks or activites.
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    This is a wonderful thread, I'd like to contribute
    -Being any weight under 200lbs (I honestly don't remember being under that weight ever)
    -Just being the tallest sister (not also the fattest sister)
    -Weighing less than my husband
    -Buying new clothes, which I do now, but it would be cool to be able to shop in stores that I can't shop in now
    -Being able to borrow someone else's clothes (specifically my mom's, she has so many cute things)
    -Not having to walk through so many spaces sideways because I fit better that way...
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    be nice not to worry about risk of diabetes and also prevent ending up like my Mum(as much as i lover her i don;t want to end up miserable, on tons of tablets and in pain because of obesity)
  • faerie_dust
    Options
    Not getting so sweaty and pissed off in the dressing rooms trying to find something that looks decent. Those three way mirrors? I'd like to not hate them so much.

This is kind of a silly one, but I want to be able to sit at my kitchen table with my feet up on the chair. I vaguely remember having room for both my bum and my feet on the chair. Rude table manners, but there ya go.

Oh MAN!!!! I was reading through these and thinking about what I am most looking forward to - definitely bum and feet on the chair... LOVE IT!!!!! In my head, I was trying to think how I'd phrase it and then I came across your post and squealed coz I totally get that!
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Im most looking forward to not having to breath in any more, to be able to wear jeans thats look sexy, to look hot in a bikini and not walk passed gorgeous clothes in shops because i think they would look crap! im also looking forward to not having mu legs rub together! bloody awful :) x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!