What are you most looking forward to?

Options

Replies

• tannaleigh
    tannaleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to getting two tattoos I have been wanting for a LONG time.... never looking back at size 14 16 18 ever EVER again! Running 5k this fall with my sister, she will be so proud and make me feel so good I just really really WANT that... and raising my sons to be heart healthy and active!
  • KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    Options
    Being able to sit on my horse without being guilty and run about with my dogs without feeling selfconcious or worried I might knock someone out with a body part... that is all x
  • IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    Options
    I'm looking forward to shopping on the RIGHT HAND SIDE of Cato's rather than the LEFT SIDE! If you've been to Cato's then you know what I mean. :bigsmile:
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to shopping on the RIGHT HAND SIDE of Cato's rather than the LEFT SIDE! If you've been to Cato's then you know what I mean. :bigsmile:

The plus size section is on the right hand side at my Cato's, lol.
  • Marcellus_08
    Options
    It sounds cliche, but I just simply want to be happy. I want to look at myself and be like..."Wow Donna, good job" I mean, with how big I am I'm sure I will have saggy skin, I have stretch marks in awkward spots from having my baby and so on and so forth. But really, I just want to feel CONFIDENT, and stop tugging at my shirt, pulling it down constantly.

Being a big girl my entire life you wouldn't think I would have the dream to RUN but I do. I love watching people run. That sounds totally weird. But I sooo wish it was me. I am going to start the c25k hopefully soon. I SO BADLY want to become a runner, not professionally or anything haha, or even in races. But for ME.

... thats all:)
  • Terri73
    Terri73 Posts: 238
    Options
    Not throwing any more tantrums in front of my partner because my clothes are too tight and I don't have anything to wear.
    I can totally relate to this

me too
  • Terri73
    Options
    To get in that fab pair of jeans i brought years ago!!! Cost me a bomb!
  • kartunes
    kartunes Posts: 46
    Options
    Being able to wear a bikini in the summer without having to worry with whats hanging out :/
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    - My thighs not rubbing together.
    - Looking at photos of myself and not being horrified by how big I am.
    - Being the same size as my sister. We are about the same height and look pretty similar except she is a lot smaller - when I see her I think that is the size I should be and can be.
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I want to say that I was most looking forward to being able to cross my legs and look cute, not have my crossed leg stick out and have to use all of my leg muscles to try to point my leg as far down as it would go. <---TRUE STATEMENT

Now, I cross my legs all the time and I can just relax. It is so cool. I don't know why I think this way, but it is very cool to me.:smile:
  • diegelman
    diegelman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feeling good about my looks so I never have to hear my bf say "You really need some self confidence, Sam."
  • Terri73
    Options
    Being the other side of the camera,

I hate my photo being taken i want pictures with my kids!!!!
    My mum was the same and when she passed away we didn't have many pics of her. When i look through mine there are hardly any either.
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I have alot I'm looking forward too!
    1. Being able to wear a swimsuit without feeling like I need to wear a t-shirt and shorts over it!
    2. Cute clothes- already bought some and can't wait to feel like I look good in them.
    3. Having lots of energy- when I first started I had none! As I am getting into better shape I find myself wanting to do things and exercise more.
    4. Making the evil cinderella sisters jealous!- talking about my 5 sister in-laws. Even at my goal I will still be bigger than most of them, but even being somewhere between 20-50 pounds heavier than them right now they all ready are becoming very uncomfortable with me losing weight, and even try to sabatoge at times.
    5. Being thinner or around the same size as my mom. She lost 150 pound a couple years ago and has maintained it really well, since she lost it has made me feel weird that my mom weighs less than me. I'm very happy she lost it I have just felt like a Twenty something year old should weigh less than a forty something year old.
    6. Feeling comfortable in stores. I always feel like people in stores or cashiers look at some of the sizes I buy and think this must not be for her or girl there's no way you could fit in that. I know alot of this is just in my head and it has been getting better since I've lost weight hoping it will completely go away by the time I get to my goal.
    7. Having a smaller waist and weighing less than my husband. He is kinda freakish- in the way that he is 6'3" and only weighs 160lbs. but no matter what he eats or does he can't gain weight. He has like a 30 inch waist hoping I can get below that.
    8. Wearing Shorts. I honestly don't think I've worn shorts since I was 14 or if I did it was because of my 8th and 9th grade P.E. class which I hated. In high school we could wear pants. Looking forward to feel like I can wear shorts and that my legs don't look like they belong to a hippo.

I love number 8. I would love to be able to wear shorts. It's been forever. Other than covering wearing them over my swimsuit. I'll never have the perfect body. But I want to be able to look good in clothes and feel comfortable.
  • BombolinaM
    Options
    1. Being able to wear a swimsuit without feeling like I need to wear a t-shirt and shorts over it!
    2. Cute clothes- already bought some and can't wait to feel like I look good in them.
    3. Having lots of energy- when I first started I had none! As I am getting into better shape I find myself wanting to do things and exercise more.
    4. Making the evil cinderella sisters jealous!- talking about my 5 sister in-laws. Even at my goal I will still be bigger than most of them, but even being somewhere between 20-50 pounds heavier than them right now they all ready are becoming very uncomfortable with me losing weight, and even try to sabatoge at times.
    5. Being thinner or around the same size as my mom. She lost 150 pound a couple years ago and has maintained it really well, since she lost it has made me feel weird that my mom weighs less than me. I'm very happy she lost it I have just felt like a Twenty something year old should weigh less than a forty something year old.
    6. Feeling comfortable in stores. I always feel like people in stores or cashiers look at some of the sizes I buy and think this must not be for her or girl there's no way you could fit in that. I know alot of this is just in my head and it has been getting better since I've lost weight hoping it will completely go away by the time I get to my goal.
    7. Having a smaller waist and weighing less than my husband. He is kinda freakish- in the way that he is 6'3" and only weighs 160lbs. but no matter what he eats or does he can't gain weight. He has like a 30 inch waist hoping I can get below that.
    8. Wearing Shorts. I honestly don't think I've worn shorts since I was 14 or if I did it was because of my 8th and 9th grade P.E. class which I hated. In high school we could wear pants. Looking forward to feel like I can wear shorts and that my legs don't look like they belong to a hippo.

I love number 8. I would love to be able to wear shorts. It's been forever. Other than covering wearing them over my swimsuit. I'll never have the perfect body. But I want to be able to look good in clothes and feel comfortable.
  • BombolinaM
    Options

• rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Smaller clothes, not getting frustrated when I try to go shopping, a really cute bikini for the first time in my life.

I also feel like people judge me all the time for being bigger, even if they're not. I'm so paranoid about it, it gives me anxiety sometimes. ugh..
  • claireM74
    claireM74 Posts: 10
    Options
    Yup, feeling great in a bikini, and showing off the celebratory navel piercing I got to motivate me to shed the final 3kg!
  • rissadiane
    rissadiane Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Yup, feeling great in a bikini, and showing off the celebratory navel piercing I got to motivate me to shed the final 3kg!

I want to get my belly button pierced so bad when I lose all the weight I want to, and buy really cute rings to wear with my cute bikini :)
  • carmenvo
    carmenvo Posts: 34
    Options
    Wearing sleeveless shirts and tops. :) And jogging in SHORTS (the last time I wore shorts I probably was six) and not feeling like the overweight girl in a park of athletes (I know there'r not, but they sure look like that :) )
  • Sallerina84
    Sallerina84 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm most looking forward to going shopping for my holiday and brother's wedding in CYPRUS in August! Yahhhhhhhh can't wait!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!