What are you most looking forward to?

Options

Replies

• raven1114
    raven1114 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    just feeling better about myself ok and it would really rock to be able to try on a pair of jeans and have them fit, right.
  • KayleesTryin
    KayleesTryin Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I have never in my life worn a 2 piece suit. I WILL be in one this summer!

I love so many style trends that are popular right now but they just don't look the same on this plus size girl. I can't wait to wear whatever I want and to be confident that I look GREAT!
  • mazatha
    mazatha Posts: 12
    Options
    Wearing clothes that are in fashion with out feeling ridiculous (hotpants, leggings!), wearing a bikini, not having a muffin top, not jiggling when I run, having toned thighs!
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I want to see my love handles and lower tummy DISAPPEARED. I want to wear skirts and gowns.
  • salshere
    salshere Posts: 4
    Options
    Just feeling normal... Not feeling like the fatty when i'm at the beach, or picking up my kids from kindy, or at the supermarket. Just blending in.

And the confidence...

And the fact that when DP says he loves me, knowing that he doesn't think i look embarrassing.

I sooo agree with this :happy:
  • muddles100
    muddles100 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Buying clothes because I love them and not just because they fit!
  • speckledbandit
    speckledbandit Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Getting back in my ... SKINNY JEANS!!!
  • mademoiselle_nicole
    Options
    I am looking forward to wear all my old lovely summerdresses again, to wearing a mini skirt, to feel attractive, to wear a trenchcoat. let's be honest, a trench looks nice only when You have a waist
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    All I wanted was to fit back into my neoprene wetsuit.

The damn things are so expensive I really couldn't afford to buy a new one... and it fits again since last month, it's fantastic.

And I'm so much looking forward to cross country run in shorts and crop top in the summer. :bigsmile:
  • lbelfrey
    lbelfrey Posts: 63
    Options
    I look foward to just being lighter on my feet. My joints really feel the extra pounds, it would be nice to just feel lighter.:drinker:
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Options
    I'm looking forward to bending over for something and have it seen as sexy instead of gross.
  • juleseybaby
    juleseybaby Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I look forward to feeling better. To not being out of breath after one flight of stairs. To having more energy to keep up with my kids. Oh - and I can't wait until certain people see the changes I am making and attempt to speak to me. It will be all nice I am sure. Compliments like 'oh wow - you look great - I can't believe how much weight you have lost!!'

I will get to smile and be my normal nice self - all the while knowing those people are going nuts inside. Because then I will have it all - the brains, the inner beauty, AND the bod. HA HA. HA HA HA!
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    i want cute bras, and to not feel like everyone is looking at me because im bigger, i dont want to worry if my tummy shows a little if my shirt comes up when i move around, and i want to get my belly button pierced and be confident enough to show it off
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to not look enormous in photos! :-)
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have alot I'm looking forward too!
    1. Being able to wear a swimsuit without feeling like I need to wear a t-shirt and shorts over it!
    2. Cute clothes- already bought some and can't wait to feel like I look good in them.
    3. Having lots of energy- when I first started I had none! As I am getting into better shape I find myself wanting to do things and exercise more.
    4. Making the evil cinderella sisters jealous!- talking about my 5 sister in-laws. Even at my goal I will still be bigger than most of them, but even being somewhere between 20-50 pounds heavier than them right now they all ready are becoming very uncomfortable with me losing weight, and even try to sabatoge at times.
    5. Being thinner or around the same size as my mom. She lost 150 pound a couple years ago and has maintained it really well, since she lost it has made me feel weird that my mom weighs less than me. I'm very happy she lost it I have just felt like a Twenty something year old should weigh less than a forty something year old.
    6. Feeling comfortable in stores. I always feel like people in stores or cashiers look at some of the sizes I buy and think this must not be for her or girl there's no way you could fit in that. I know alot of this is just in my head and it has been getting better since I've lost weight hoping it will completely go away by the time I get to my goal.
    7. Having a smaller waist and weighing less than my husband. He is kinda freakish- in the way that he is 6'3" and only weighs 160lbs. but no matter what he eats or does he can't gain weight. He has like a 30 inch waist hoping I can get below that.
    8. Wearing Shorts. I honestly don't think I've worn shorts since I was 14 or if I did it was because of my 8th and 9th grade P.E. class which I hated. In high school we could wear pants. Looking forward to feel like I can wear shorts and that my legs don't look like they belong to a hippo.

i feel you on #8 i dont think ive worn shorts since like 4th grade and now my girlfriedns convinced me to get some, wow they are great, i cant wait to lose and get more
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    The stomach that I use to have!
  • TCrawford70
    TCrawford70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I too am looking forward to wearing cute undies. I alsowant toweasr a bra and not have all the bulges around the band of my bra. I have always carried weight in my back:grumble: and mid section. Oh and find a top that fits through the boobs properly!:bigsmile:
  • light_shimmer
    light_shimmer Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Not getting so sweaty and pissed off in the dressing rooms trying to find something that looks decent. Those three way mirrors? I'd like to not hate them so much.

This is kind of a silly one, but I want to be able to sit at my kitchen table with my feet up on the chair. I vaguely remember having room for both my bum and my feet on the chair. Rude table manners, but there ya go.
  • rachelowow
    Options
    Surfing This summer at newport beach in ri !!!!
  • EvanR
    EvanR Posts: 17
    Options
    Skydiving.

I've always wanted to do it, and I'm down to being less than ten pounds over the limit. It's so close and I'm SO excited.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!