The funniest or strangest attempt at a pick up.....

Options
1235»

Replies

• abeautifulvoice
    Options
    I was at a bar one night and this guy I've known for awhile, was completely ****housed...he walks up to me, introduces himself and before he let me tell him we've already met like months ago, he says, "you sexy *kitten* would look hot on the back of my crotch rocket"...I just looked at him , hoping it was a joke. He was completely serious. You have to understand, he's not necessarily the smallest or shortest man and I would never get on a "crotch rocket" unless I was riding it myself, let alone with him. I asked him the next day and he didn't remember it at all. I still give him **** about it all the time. lol
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    The worst pick up line for me was "Can I take you home and rape you?"

Crazy people love me. :indifferent:

The not so-crazy people love you too. :flowerforyou:

(Did you slap that creep? )

aw, love you too girl! :heart:

I left the bar shortly after that. :indifferent:
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I'm so dense when it comes to being hit on. First off, it's a rarity for me. Second, even in the rare occasion that it does happen it normally goes right over my head.

My freshman year of college I was riding a transit bus to class and this blonde woman sits down next to me. She says hi and I say hi back. She starts asking about where I'm from...ect. Then mentions how she's new around here and doesn't no many people and doesn't go out much. It was a about an half an hour ride and I'm a friendly guy and she seemed nice so I kept talking with her. Turns out she went to the same school and we're in the same biology class. She asks if I'd like to be study buddies and gives me her number and I gave her mine.

So, later that week she calls and asks me to come over to study, so I say OK. I show up with my books and notes, We study and she gets a little touchy feelly. I didn't think too much of it, some people are just like that, I thought. So, I leave and she seems a little put off but didn't say what the deal was. Then I see her at class and she won't even look at me. I tried calling her to find out what the issue was and she wouldn't call back.

Then a week later I hear from another classmate that who happened to be a friend of hers (didn't know anyone huh?!) that she was mad because I turned her down.

The problem was I was so dense I didn't even realize she was hitting on me! She was plenty cute and if wasn't such a moron.....

Oh...well. If that turned into anything I wouldn't have found my wife, so it all turns out well in the end.
  • MrsChristinaG
    Options
    On time a guy asked me out...He was totally not my type I politely declined offering him a raincheck. He said "good you sound like a total stuck up B@#$ and I dont think I want your raincheck"

I married him :P We will be together 15yrs in July hahaha

lmao, thats hilarious!!!
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine went up to a woman in a club and said to her "Excuse me, I seem to have lost my ear-muffs. Do you think I could borrow your thighs?" :-) It didn't work.