When I Was Little, I Thought

Options
123457»

Replies

• magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    that if i kept "experimenting" with myself, I would go blind!!!

NOT TRUE!!!! Living proof :)

There is a joke about that.... something like a little boy was in the bath tub and the dad said if you keep doing that son that you'll go blind and the little boy said "dad i'm over here" hah!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I don't know how many of you remember the sanitary napkin belts (I guess that dates me) but when I was a kid the belt came in a box that had a picture of a woman with a very full skirted dress. I used to think the dress was in the little box and couldn't figure out how they got that big dress into such a little box.
  • curlgirl_03
    Options
    I didn't figure out until I was about 8 yrs old how elevators worked. For some reason I thought that when you pushed a button to go up, the whole building moved around the elevator (not the other way around) :laugh:
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I thought that because my mom had a credit card that meant she had free money and could buy me anything anytime so when she would tell me no and that she was broke I would say but u have that card just use it!!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I thought that because my mom had a credit card that meant she had free money and could buy me anything anytime so when she would tell me no and that she was broke I would say but u have that card just use it!!!

I thought that until I was about 20...
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    that if you swallowed a seed, a plant would grow inside of you
    If I marked a penny and put it in the bank account, I could look for it when they gave me all my money back.

OMG, my dad always told me that when i was little...about the seed....so i would spend like 30 minutes inspecting my fruit and would cry if i accidentally swallowed a seed. My dad said that would have to surgically remove it.