I like big butts??

Options
I was so close to slapping a girl at the gym today. She came up to me as I was doing situps and told me "you know, I always see you here running, and my boyfriend told me you work out quite a lot, but I just though i should tell you, if it's a smaller *kitten* your aiming for, you have to do a lot more than that." And then she turned around and walked away. I couldn't believe my ears. Wish I could have thought of something to say but i was just baffeled. And the thing is, I love having a butt! I'm half Brazilian, and I'm damn proud of my curves. But why on earth would anyone feel the need to come up and say something so stupid??? felt like high school all over! Should I say anything when I run into her at the gym again?

Replies

• zakku1
    zakku1 Posts: 32
    Options
    Interesting how she mentioned her boyfriend. Maybe she's miffed that he noticed you? Don't worry about it, if you're attracting spiteful attention then somebody's just jealous.
  • nicole00lynn
    Options
    shes probably jealous that her boyfriend noticed you :)
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Yeah her boyfriend was totally checking you out.....she's getting nervous
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Probably jealous.
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    eh I'm guessing she isn't happy her boyfriend is noticing you.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    MOST DEFFINITELY JEALOUS!!
  • LareishaH
    LareishaH Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Sounds like she's jealous to me! Ummm why have her and her boyfriend been talking about you???? Take it as a compliment and keep it moving...
  • maurapie
    maurapie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! Lol, I bet her boyfriend commented on your butt and she got jealous hah! Is this a NSV?
  • Jamberlee
    Options
    I say it was totally her being pissed that her bf was checking you out! Next time he is there you go over and chat it up! Stupid Girl!
  • CNYKrista
    CNYKrista Posts: 61
    Options
    she is def jealous!
  • Foxworth81
    Foxworth81 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I agree, this has JEALOUSY written all over it. How sad that she would feel the need to put you down. It shows her own insecurities.
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    OH. my. GOD. I can't believe someone would just say something like that if you didn't know her. The only reason I can think that anyone would do that is to try to make HERSELF feel better than you, i.e. she is jealous of you, and jealous that her boyfriend noticed you too! I LOVE your new picture and you got amazing curves, you look healthy, fit and gorgeous :-D
  • Twinny2009
    Options
    i wouldnt say anything she just might be jealous that she doesnt have 1 and her man noticed you :happy:
  • kerryannk
    kerryannk Posts: 148
    Options
    the nerve! clearly this girls a little upset that her boyfriend sees you running ;) personally, i'd stay out of it, but im not much of a confrontation type. she's got some balls, maybe she should work on making those smaller and bite her tounge.
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    SHE"S JEALOUS!!!! Hahaha. I have a "JLo" butt and I get a lot of "women" haters when their men look my way! Don't be mad, be proud because she was telling you (in her own way) I wish I had one too!!! :laugh:
  • Macacadopai
    Macacadopai Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I don't know, maybe she's got some issues, she's really really pretty and has nothing to be jealous of. I wish girls could be more supportive instead of competing all the time it's so stupid.
  • Lpfeifer419
    Options
    And I can not lie. You other brothers can't deny...

Sorry, when I saw the title that's what popped in my head.

Jealousy, plain and simple!
  • techie30
    techie30 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Ditto to what everyone else said-she's pissed her boyfriend talked about you. I've got plenty of junk in my trunk and I'm damn proud of it. Screw her! Keep doing what you're doing and just know that her boyfriend thinks you're hot!
  • Flocker1979
    Options
    I agree with everyone else. Her boyfriend probably said you were hot and it ticked her off.
    I still would have punched her in the throat, though... :ohwell:
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Haha. She is JEALOUS.

I bet her boyfriend went home and said something like, "Man, there is this SMOKING HOT chick that I keep seeing at the gym, and she's got this banging booty too! You should go work out like her."

Haters are gonna hate.

Do your thang!