Replies

• jamiemh
    jamiemh Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I would just totaly say HI to her bf next time you see him in the gym LOL
  • plagirl227
    plagirl227 Posts: 134
    Options
    Should I say anything when I run into her at the gym again?

No. Just flash a smile. If she ever says anything about it again, just turn and look down, run your hand over it, and say, "I LOVE my butt. Why would I want to do that?" Then smile and walk away from HER!
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    you poor thing... i would of punched her....but knowing me i would of been baffeled too...=( sad some ppl can be like that...i think she jealous cus her bf was checking out ur *kitten*....=) smile when ever u see her now...
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    haters!!!!!!! Don't worry girl!! You look awesome, rock what your momma gave ya!!!
  • bugnbeansmom
    bugnbeansmom Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    The only reason a girl approaches another girl she does not know, makes a statement like that, and then walks off is because she is jealous. And baby, that shade of green is U-G-L-Y!

Ya know, I was just thinking how much I like my own butt and how glad I am that I have one. I think if it were my I would just let it go, though I would be tempted to get a pair of shorts or pants with something on the butt just for her. Like "Don't cha wish." :bigsmile:
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    should of told her to have a nice big cup of shut the f$%k up

and drink some more haterade
  • Macacadopai
    Macacadopai Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Should I say anything when I run into her at the gym again?

No. Just flash a smile. If she ever says anything about it again, just turn and look down, run your hand over it, and say, "I LOVE my butt. Why would I want to do that?" Then smile and walk away from HER!

Haha You are awesome! :laugh: Wish i had the courage to do that! :happy:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    OMG! What is WRONG with people!!!
  • Macacadopai
    Macacadopai Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    This is why i love MFP, if it wasnt for this i would just sit at home sulking and feeling like crap that i let someone walk all over me. Whatever right? I feel so much better now! THANK YOU! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

All kidding aside...a butt that looks like it should be on a teenage boy is NOT attractive.
    You look great!
  • DarkAngel864
    DarkAngel864 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You're right, sometimes people are just ugly and mean, jealous or not.

But I must say your body is smokin' hot!!! I wouldn't change a thing and be proud that you're in there taking care of it!! Big hugs!!
  • jsarrington
    Options
    Brazilian butts drive me nuts! In a good way ;-)
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    What a bi***, total jealousy, blow it off and enjoy your body, you obviously work hard and look great! Let haters hate. I just love to make them hate even more! :tongue:
  • gtm124
    gtm124 Posts: 179
    Options
    I was so close to slapping a girl at the gym today. She came up to me as I was doing situps and told me "you know, I always see you here running, and my boyfriend told me you work out quite a lot, but I just though i should tell you, if it's a smaller *kitten* your aiming for, you have to do a lot more than that." And then she turned around and walked away. I couldn't believe my ears. Wish I could have thought of something to say but i was just baffeled. And the thing is, I love having a butt! I'm half Brazilian, and I'm damn proud of my curves. But why on earth would anyone feel the need to come up and say something so stupid??? felt like high school all over! Should I say anything when I run into her at the gym again?

Any man with blood still in he body would look. Give me a break. But maybe he had some drool going and tripped over the weight bench while looking. There is a difference. Regardless, you didn't deserve a comment from her. She should have been talking to her "so-called boy friend" if it bothered her that much.
  • defygravity531
    defygravity531 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I was so close to slapping a girl at the gym today. She came up to me as I was doing situps and told me "you know, I always see you here running, and my boyfriend told me you work out quite a lot, but I just though i should tell you, if it's a smaller *kitten* your aiming for, you have to do a lot more than that." And then she turned around and walked away. I couldn't believe my ears. Wish I could have thought of something to say but i was just baffeled. And the thing is, I love having a butt! I'm half Brazilian, and I'm damn proud of my curves. But why on earth would anyone feel the need to come up and say something so stupid??? felt like high school all over! Should I say anything when I run into her at the gym again?

I think your tag "Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most. " is your answer. Let it go, lashing out at her is not what you want most. Your body is beautiful and you love it and that is ALL that matters. She doesn't matter.

I have a butt too and I know that even when I get down to my goal weight it's not going to go away. And I wouldn't want it to! My mom and all my aunts all have the same butt. :) It's like my own personal family heirloom. :-P

Chin up, chica. There will always be stupid girls. Don't sweat 'em.
  • mmulhern914
    mmulhern914 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I completely agree with the above, JEALOUSY!!! It can be an ugly thing!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    She was jealous. If you look anything like My brazilian friend, I'd be jealous too! Lol, joking, sort of. Regardless, I'd NEVER say anything I thought would hurt her feelings.
  • LemonCitron
    LemonCitron Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    WHAT a b*tch. Hahahaha!! She is SO jealous that her boyfriend was talking about you. So she thought she would come and ruin your day.

At least you have a HILARIOUS story to share with all your friends. Your bod is amazing and you should be proud of it. :D
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I agree... I think she was miffed that her bf noticed your butt and liked it! I am the same way... no matter how much weight I lose I will have curves.. but I too love my curves! So be proud of them! :bigsmile:
  • ZachyABaby
    ZachyABaby Posts: 235
    Options
    haters gonna hate.

you look good, girl.