I like big butts??

Options

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Gosh, in looking at your photos. . . It was totally jealousy on her part. . . You look gorgeous!:smile:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    This is why i love MFP, if it wasnt for this i would just sit at home sulking and feeling like crap that i let someone walk all over me. Whatever right? I feel so much better now! THANK YOU! :flowerforyou: :heart:

Seu bumbum é perfeito.
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    oh no its happening... your starting to seduce other ladies men without knowing it! :drinker:

Dont worry about her... she is just jealous that you have the curves to draw her man's attention away from her... She will be okay...
  • patattheshire
    patattheshire Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    just jealous wishing she had the same body and will power as you since her boyfriend is always comparing her to you a good response would have been you will never be able to workout enough to get rid of your jealously
    good luck
  • momof26
    momof26 Posts: 83
    Options
    WOW, I would be upset too! I would just ignore her and she probably said that because she is just jealous of you. You are way better than she is. Don't stoop down to her level! Keep up the good work!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Should I say anything when I run into her at the gym again?

Don't sweat it. The chick is clearly stupid.gif

You know what Oscar Wilde said "“The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.”

Personally, I find that the best way to deal with rudeness, in general is with class and to treat it with the importance it deserves: none. If she steps to you again just smile sweetly say "Thank you for your concern. I will bear that in mind" and then just keep on doing what you were. Seems to drive rude people nuts for some reason.

Alternatively you could just kick her *kitten*. She's pretty you say? That would be likely a totally hot chick fight. You could sell tickets and make a fortune...
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    That is hilarious! I mean, she's a total ***** about it is what makes it so funny! You should have said that you'd do anything to keep your *kitten* from looking like hers! You're hot, keep it up!
  • maloryanne
    maloryanne Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    wow that is so sad she was so jealous... i cant believe she actually had balls to say something to you... she is so pathetic!
  • ZachyABaby
    ZachyABaby Posts: 235
    Options
    Should I say anything when I run into her at the gym again?

No, just flirt with her man.

Winning. duh.
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! Lol, I bet her boyfriend commented on your butt and she got jealous hah! Is this a NSV?

Exactly what I was going to say!!!!!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    haha I'd totally smile at her boyfriend...be sure to bend over. If you don't like the passive agressive, next time tell her that if she expects to lose any weight, she needs to stop yapping and start moving.
  • StacyD015
    StacyD015 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Total Jelousey sweetie!

Next time theyre both at the gym go up and say to her

Im just about to do some training if you would stop looking at my butt i could get on better thanks ;)

ps. U look amazing!:flowerforyou:
  • WhiskeyBravo
    Options
    Uh, what kind of dude would go home and tell his chick that he see a particular girl that works out all the time at the gym and not expect the girl to feel insecure....what a jerk! It would stand to reason that her defense mechanism would go up, and her child-like reaction is to belittle you. She's def a hater, but haters let us know when we're doing something right!
    Next time, smile, and thank her for the compliment and keep it moving' and make sure you shake it, shake it shake it like a polaroid picture.

xoxo
    bonnie g
  • mikefit48
    mikefit48 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Woooow... For real? Insecurity in its purest form. She 1. Has a good boyfriend and is insecure anyway. 2. Has a bad boyfriend and is insecure. 3. Is insecure. It's most likely one of those three.. Lol!

One of my favorite sayings that lets me know that I am doing what I should be doing is as follows: "Dogs don't bark at parked cars."

If you weren't doing something worth noticing and building a figure worth noticing than you wouldn't get snide remarks... Keep doing you!
  • haylayne81
    Options
    Totally jealous!
  • mikefit48
    mikefit48 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Read it again hon! He didn't say anything about her looking great or anything like that. He just said that she works out a lot... That does not a jerk make. It truly doesn't. I would chalk this one up to the woman... She's clearly insecure. Trust me. The guy got an ear full for making any remark in the gym concerning another person.
    Uh, what kind of dude would go home and tell his chick that he see a particular girl that works out all the time at the gym and not expect the girl to feel insecure....what a jerk!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! What an IDIOT!!! Poor girl, she was jealous and that's all she could think to say I guess... FLAUNT IT, BABY!!!!! Your body looks amazing!!!! Keep rockin' it and don't mind the HATERS!! :drinker:
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    pure jealousy , she's afraid her boyfriend digs you and she feels threaten by you... nothing need to be said to her as a comeback, she's probably insecure of her own self...
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else she is just pissed that her boyfriend has been noticing/talking about you... I wish I had a butt like yours!!
  • riley711
    riley711 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Sounds like someone had a large glass of hater-ade!!! She's probably jealous because you have a booty, she doesn't, and her boyfriend noticed your bootyliciousness!!