I like big butts??

Options

Replies

• she's probably jealous her boyfriend was looking.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Wink at her and smile next time you see her...:)
  • InMyJeans
    InMyJeans Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Ha! I would've quickly came back and said "I like it just fine and apparently so does your boyfriend." then I would've walked away smdh. That's weird that they would even be talking about you especially since you don't know them. Keep doing what you're doing!
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    fart on her next time!!!!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    shes probably jealous that her boyfriend noticed you :)

Ditto. No need to say anything to her. She's in her own little pathetic noassatall hell. LOL
  • rosiedoes
    rosiedoes Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You know you can get those shorts that say things like, "HOT BOOTY" across the bum? THOSE. GYM. VIRTUAL PIMP SLAP.
  • Jenna470
    Jenna470 Posts: 13
    Options
    I would not worry about her. She is just jealous! Her bf probably commented on how much he LIKES your booty. Take it as a compliment and don't listen to her. Be proud. Girls are catty as we all know. :)
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    make sure to always wear stuff that shows off those curves...no long t-shirts

agree with everyone that said she is jealous...and mad that her boyfriend noticed you
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Kill 'em with kindness...Then she has to deal with her own issues, not you. PS I love my butt too. That is the one thing that I pray I keep. Shooott, I'll even give away some boob to keep it. LOL.
  • Patricedn
    Patricedn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Next time at the gym you should wear really tight pants and a tank and emphasize your assets!!!! And run right by them. . . .let them watch you leaving or better yet, let them watch IT leave.
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Jealous BI OTCH! Girls with no booty tell us we need to loose it, but that's because they don't have one :wink: I have never once had a guy tell me my butt was too big :wink: Keep being proud of it and keep rockin' it!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Yeah her boyfriend was totally checking you out.....she's getting nervous
    DING DING DING....we have a winnaaaa
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    [mouth agape]

wow. just wow
  • marinabrazil
    marinabrazil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm half brazilian too and I LOVE having a big butt!!!!! No interest at all in making it small...lol.
  • farmboyphotography
    farmboyphotography Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    NON-SCALE VICTORY! Kudos to you! Obviously you are doing something right. Keep kicking *kitten* and be proud of your fitness! =)
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Should I say anything when I run into her at the gym again?

I'd walk up to her and say "You know, I was thinking about what you said last time, and you're right. If I want a smaller *kitten* i should do more. But I don't want a smaller *kitten*...your boyfriend seems to like it the way it is." and smile and walk away.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    She's in her own little pathetic noassatall hell. LOL

:laugh: :laugh:
  • BigCountry00
    Options
    Should I say anything when I run into her at the gym again?

I'd walk up to her and say "You know, I was thinking about what you said last time, and you're right. If I want a smaller *kitten* i should do more. But I don't want a smaller *kitten*...your boyfriend seems to like it the way it is." and smile and walk away.

Classic!
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    What a cow. Seriously what do some people be thinking. The fact that her boyfriend has mentioned you has not gone down well. She must be a really insecure girl no matter how pretty she is. Next time i would say oh thank you so much for the compliant the other day i have been working on getting a jlo booty thanks girl you just made my year and walk away smiling.
    I would kill for a bigger booty :smile:
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Interesting how she mentioned her boyfriend. Maybe she's miffed that he noticed you? Don't worry about it, if you're attracting spiteful attention then somebody's just jealous.

DITTO! She is jealous, and she had to make you feel bad for her insecurities. Smile and keep moving.