Starting April 25th "T.E.A.M. Zumba"- Let's Go!!!!

Options

Replies

• jenomaha
    jenomaha Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Here are my workouts today:

Workout #1. Zumba Gold 45 min 266 calories burned
    Workout #2. Zumba 55 min 480 cals burned

Total Zumba cals today: 746 calories
  • MsSouthernBelle5
    MsSouthernBelle5 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    For Anyone who would like to join please know IT'S NEVER TOO LATE :) just jump right in. The more, the merrier and you are indeed welcome
  • mustangurl
    mustangurl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    did a 1 hour class last night. had a weigh in and lost 4 ounces lol. i'll take it though cause i had a week of no exercise and not eating the greatest ;) i have 11 weeks to lose 20 lbs!!!
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    My class was canceled last night due to lightning in the area, so they closed the pool. Boy, was I hot. If you had told me 4 weeks ago that I would be upset because they canceled a zumba class, I would have said you were on cheap drugs, LOL...I settled for walking the dog VERY briskly for about 30 minutes after the rain stopped. :(
  • jenomaha
    Options
    My class was canceled last night due to lightning in the area, so they closed the pool. Boy, was I hot. If you had told me 4 weeks ago that I would be upset because they canceled a zumba class, I would have said you were on cheap drugs, LOL...I settled for walking the dog VERY briskly for about 30 minutes after the rain stopped. :(

oooh, I'm not happy when I don't get my daily Zumba dose...except for my rest day like today :happy:
  • mrsstefguerrero
    Options
    Hi T.E.A.M Zumba,

Today was workout number two. I did get a better score this time :) Really enjoying this workout! Keep Going everyone!

Zumbia Kinect Beginner 20 mins Class 2, Difficulty Easy Score-430 Zumbia Pro
  • anjelt
    anjelt Posts: 21
    Options
    hey everyone! I just bought Zumba for the WII and I did ,my first workout tonight.

Workout #2 - 20 minutes
    score 327
    calories burned 171
  • Debsxxx
    Debsxxx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! I just bought Zumba for the WII and I did ,my first workout tonight.

Workout #2 - 20 minutes
    score 327
    calories burned 171

Planning on a Wii Zumba workout today, as can't get to a class tonight.

I'll let you know how I get on later, as I've only had one quick look at the game!

Take care everyone, and have a great day!
  • Debsxxx
    Options
    Hi T.E.A.M Zumba!

#2 zumba workout of the week - 20 minutes on beginners easy level 1 class on Wii. (score 431 - zumba jammer!)

Great fun, and some routines familiar from class!

Looking forward to some more tomorrow...

Hope you're all shaking your stuff out there!!
  • vmendoza18
    vmendoza18 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I Have been doing zumba on the wii since i received it last thursday 4/21/11, every single day i do a 45 min class and a 20 min class for a total of 65 minutes! does anyone know how many calories we burn when we do these classes? If you do, please let me know. Thank you. Keep up the good work everyone! We can do it!!!
  • kswietek
    kswietek Posts: 80
    Options
    Did 40 min of Kinect Zumba today. Love that I can do zumba at home if I can't get to a class!!!
  • jenomaha
    Options
    I Have been doing zumba on the wii since i received it last thursday 4/21/11, every single day i do a 45 min class and a 20 min class for a total of 65 minutes! does anyone know how many calories we burn when we do these classes? If you do, please let me know. Thank you. Keep up the good work everyone! We can do it!!!

Depends on your weigt, height, and intensity you put into it. Anywhere from 400-1000 cals. I avg 450 cal or so, but I'm really short!

I forgot workout #3 60 min Zumba, burned 439 cals.
    Workout #4 60 min Zumba, burned 512 cals.

Keep at it ladies!
  • likeabird70
    likeabird70 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I actually started my Zumba WII workouts on 4/25. I do 2 sessions of 20 minutes Beginners Easy level every day ( at least I am trying to).

I also started at the same time my Scarsdale diet.

So far, I am 5 lbs down in 5 days. ( I know I am bragging!! LOL)

I started at 168 lbs, now I am at 163 lbs, my goal is 145 lbs.
    I just hope I can keep it going, because it is so easy to get into the kids Easter candies bags....

And why in the world my ticker does not show my lost pounds?? :(
  • mustangurl
    mustangurl Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    my Zumba class was cancelled last night because of severe weather in the area (those horrible tornados). so i did an hour of Tae-Bo instead
  • Debsxxx
    Options
    #3 zumba workout of the week - 1 hour class tonight.

Hope everyone getting on well! :bigsmile:
  • jenomaha
    Options
    Workout #5 60 min of Zumba Toning - burned 482 calories, 20 min of weightlifting-burned 132 calories.

Have a wonderful weekend!!! Zumba classes for the weekend have been cancelled...whatever will I do?!?!?!
  • kswietek
    Options
    60 min. of zumba kinect today. Three, 20 min intermediate classes.
  • jenomaha
    Options
    workout # 6, 45 min Zumba 236 cals burned :frown: It was a new class I tried and it wasn't as intense as mine. Oh well!

Also did 5 min stepmill warm up, 45 min weightlifting and 10 min running intervals on the treadmill.

Go Team!! Looking forward to seeing more of your posts!!!
  • MsSouthernBelle5
    MsSouthernBelle5 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Just checking in on you all... Everyone seems to be doing amazing. I hope to be able to start with you soon. Keep it up you inspire me!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kswietek
    Options
    60 min. of zumba class tonight at the gym!!! Great workout!!!