Starting April 25th "T.E.A.M. Zumba"- Let's Go!!!!

Options

Replies

• jenomaha
    jenomaha Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Oops, forgot to enter for yesterday...

Workout #6 - Activate dvd, plus a little of the mix dvd (bollywood dance!)
    Burned 937 cals doing 68 min.

Was having such a good time that we redid a couple of the songs a second time. It's always over before you know it!

Holy moly, excellent burn!!!! Great job :)

Workout #13 45 min Zumba/Zumba Toning - 417 cals burned.

Have a great weekend! I have dinner and dancing with the girls tonight! Gonna try a real salsa club!!! So excited!

Thanks!!!! I was soaked at the end of that one, let me tell you!

Real Salsa club?! Exciting! You'll have to let us know if the zumba moves translated to the dance floor!

Well then, you'd love my class!!! I leave soaken wet to the core everytime, lol!!!

The salsa club was fun! The Zumba moves definitely helped. I actually danced with a partner, but boy it's hard for me to follow, I'm so used to leading, lol!!!
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's workout
    Workout #9 - mix dvd
    burned 374 cals

Was short on time and I wanted to get some weight trainng in too, so put on the 20 min dvd. Holy smokes! Fast or what?! I had a hard time keeping up with a few of the moves, but just regrouped and kept going. Once or twice and I'll hopefully have it down!

No zumba for me today because I have bootcamp tonight, so have a great day today everyone! Keep dancing!!!
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I am going to try Zumba this week. If I like it, then I will join Team Zumba :)
  • vox23
    Options
    I am going to try Zumba this week. If I like it, then I will join Team Zumba :)

You will love it! It's super addicting too. Good luck!
  • QUETA2212
    QUETA2212 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I recently ordered the Zumba dvd and I should be getting them in the mail this week sometime, I am so excited to start.
  • jenomaha
    Options
    Workout #14 - Zumba Gold, 45 min 217 cals burned
    Workout #15 - Zumba, 55 min 485 cals burned

Keep on keeping on ladies!!!

Welcome to all the new teammates! :drinker:
  • QUETA2212
    Options
    I'd Like to Join the group! I just got my dvds but I will track my workouts and my losses on here
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    How do you know how many calories are being burned doing zumba. also i would like to join the group
  • jenomaha
    Options
    How do you know how many calories are being burned doing zumba. also i would like to join the group

I don't know about the other ladies, but I wear an HRM. Welcome!! And welcome to you too Queta2212!!

Workout #16 - Zumba 30 min 272 cals burned. Lost 1.2 pounds since last weigh-in, 2 more to go to make it to the bottom of my goal weight range.
  • vox23
    Options
    Workout #10 - Exhilarate dvd
    Calories burned: 678

Holy man was that hard! There were a few dances that I totally got lost in. Tango and swing! Gosh. Not sure if it was a feet or brain problem!

Going to try again tomorrow and see how I do.

Week 2, down 2 lbs
    However, just took my measurements and wow!
    hips down 2"
    thighs down 1 3/4"
    All that lower body work is going my body good!

Welcome all of our new zumba ladies!
  • lipglossjunky73
    lipglossjunky73 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I'm an instructor too.... Any of you guys post on the ZIN board?
  • QUETA2212
    Options
    whats a ZIN Board?
  • vox23
    Options
    Workout #11
    Exhilarate dvd 60 min
    burned 827 cals.

Did a much better job today! Not saying it was perfect, but waaaaay better than yesterday!

Woot!
  • jenomaha
    Options
    I'm an instructor too.... Any of you guys post on the ZIN board?

I do!!! I'm jenlamont on the forums!! Are you going to convention?!?!?
  • jenomaha
    Options
    whats a ZIN Board?

Like the community board here but for the Zumba Instructor Network :)
  • jenomaha
    Options
    Workout #11
    Exhilarate dvd 60 min
    burned 827 cals.

Did a much better job today! Not saying it was perfect, but waaaaay better than yesterday!

Woot!

Fabulous!! How you liking that exhilerate dvd??? I haven't seen it yet!
  • jenomaha
    Options
    Workout #17 Zumba Gold Chair - 30 min 88 cals burned (my students have traumatic brain injuries and are in wheelchairs, so we sit :)

Workout #18 Zumba - 55 min 522 cals burned

Keep shaking it up!
  • vox23
    Options
    Workout #11
    Exhilarate dvd 60 min
    burned 827 cals.

Woot!

Fabulous!! How you liking that exhilerate dvd??? I haven't seen it yet!

It's hard. Can't quite get the steps to some of the dances. The tango still threw me today, but got most of the swing one I was having trouble with yesterday. I prob look like a dork most of the time too, but Beto is on it and he is NICE to look at! I much prefer the instructors talking me through the instructions though than the voice over instructions, which is what exhilarate has. Going to try the ripped disc next week.
  • vox23
    Options
    Workout #12
    Exhilarate dvd - 60 min
    burned 847 cals

That damn tango! I swear to god, I'm going to have to rewind and just do the damn thing until I get it.

Happy Friday everyone!
  • JessicaT2007
    JessicaT2007 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    SO... can I still join? I should get my DVDs on Tuesday and will start working out on Wednesday! I am so excited to start! I feel like it will be a workout that I can actually stick with because I LOVE dancing and cardio!