Shorties - anyone under 5'3"??

Options
123457»

Replies

• minniebee
    minniebee Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    5'2" and at 166lbs currently. My goal is 125lbs; I've had that number stuck in my head for years! I just want to lose the weight for good and gain some lean muscle!
  • blackxthink
    Options
    Im a boy at 5"2 And 118 lbs. and in my opinion i still need to lose weight to hit around 105 - 110lbs

Maybe im blind or just plain unhappy with myself ?
  • hsnider29
    hsnider29 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5 foot and my original goal was around 120lbs (prepreggo weight) but now I'm shooting for about 112lbs. When I weighed between 118and 120 I always felt like I could stand to lose 5 or 10 more pounds. Hope that helps!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I'm 4' 10 1/2". My starting weight was 172 and as of yesterday, I'm down to 139.6 lb. I put my goal weight down as 110 lb, but I'll see how I feel about that once I get below 120. I have an hourglass figure (with the addition of tummy and flabby upper thighs), and I definitely don't want to lose my curves. I made an intro post here yesterday and was made tto feel as if 110 was supermodel thin. I definitely don't have any desire to look anorexic. I was told by a doctor once that I'd be healthy at 89 lb but there's no way I want to be that thin. I thought 110 was better than say 89. But like I said, I'll see when I get there. Basically once my body stops losing weight, I'm not going to push it. I've been overweight for so many years, I'm just happy to have a lot of it off. Even if I were to stay at the weight I am now, it's better than where I was.
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I am 5 pounds from my original goal weight, but it was fairly conservative and on the high side of my" normal" weight range. I was wondering what all you shorties were working towards on the scale? I am feeling like I'm not even close to being done. I feel great and want to keep going!

I am 5'1" and thinking I might feel good between 115-120...

I am 4' 10 3/4", My original goal weight was 115lbs, but now that I am at 121lbs, I know that I am much more than 6lbs away from what would look good on me for my height and body frame. I have re-evaluated my goal weight to be at least 110lbs which once I hit may need to be between 105-107lbs. I hate being so short and how just a few lbs can make me look so much heavier
  • JoyJoyJoy65
    Options
    I don't really think there's a generic weight that works for everyone. I'm 5'2". 15 years ago I was anorexic, wearing a little girl's size 12 and quit having periods. I was 112 pounds. I've seen other people that are the same height look just fine at 100. My healthy weight has always been between 125 to 130 but I'm setting my goal now at 135 because I'm middle aged now. I may adjust it as a get closer.