Share something interesting about yourself.

Options

Replies

• MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm a gamer, and guild leader for a top guild in Everquest. We've been around for 12 years now...and that's a very long time in the MMORPG world.

Oh my, yes that is a long time! I am a gamer too as I play Second Life. I've been playing for 4 years but can't imagine if I will be there in 12 years!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Kolohe - YOU SHOULD learn to dance hula!!! Nothing sexier than your man dancing hula and singing to you!

Danced hula for 13 years - the guy who wrote the Hawaiian music scores for Lilo & Stich was my Kumu - Hula Teacher!!!
    I paddled outrigger canoes for years too... and never lived in Hawaii....

Been to more countries than cities in the United States, been on more airplanes than I can count.
    Once flying over the Andes, we hit turbulence and our oxygen masks came tumbling down... I could breathe fine!!! (We were all thinking Alive - the book about the soccer players that crashed and had to survive in the Andes by cannibalism!!!)

I'd love to know what I was before THIS life! I have many theories!
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    I am a year away from being a surgeon and when I was little I would faint if I saw blood
    I have moved 100+ times and I'm just 27
    I opened for Brad Paisley at a state fair
  • jjkriv
    jjkriv Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm always the bride's maid in everything I do,I always end up in 2nd place from basketball,to darts,just about anything,someday I'll get the glory....damn it!!!:noway:
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    In Alaska the native tribe i grew up around, made stink head stew. It where you take a moose head and dig a hole leave the head in the hole for a while and pull it out and they then eat it.
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    I am a year away from being a surgeon and when I was little I would faint if I saw blood
    I have moved 100+ times and I'm just 27
    I opened for Brad Paisley at a state fair

All of these things are so great!!! your amazing!
  • rachelowow
    Options
    I am a jewelry designer and have a site on facebook!!! Check it out!!

Eternal Summer Jewelry & accessories

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eternal-Summer-Jewlery-Accessories/169868509710758
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    I am a jewelry designer and have a site on facebook!!! Check it out!!

Eternal Summer Jewelry & accessories

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eternal-Summer-Jewlery-Accessories/169868509710758

how much do they run... I looked at the site and on ebay you have nothing for sale
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I can write my name by holding a pencil with my toes.

I can bend my elbows and knees backwards.

And for the all time what the ? . . . . I can touch my nose with my tongue (there will not be any pix posted for this. Use your imagination or have fun trying it yourself.)

LOL!
  • shimila1101
    shimila1101 Posts: 119
    Options
    I can wiggle my ears

My eyes change colors depending on what I wear.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I can't think of anything awesome right now...I am just going to go with that I am abso-****ing-lutely terrified of crickets and ladybugs.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I can't think of anything awesome right now...I am just going to go with that I am abso-****ing-lutely terrified of crickets and ladybugs.
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I was a Marine, but I was a technician so I was a cool-nerd

I once taught archery at a renaissance faire

I once used to be a jumper on a garbage truck

my favorite weapon to shoot is a automatic grenade launcher
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I know how to twirl a baton & twirled short flags when I was in high school....I'm still pretty :smile: good at it
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    I used to work on the 79th floor in the North Tower of the World Trade Center. My last day ever in that building was on September 7, 2001 as i had been transferred to the California office. On September 11th, I was getting ready for work in California when I heard the horrifying news of the planes hitting the North and South Towers...I was glued to the television naturally. I lost a number of friends, business colleagues, and a few co-workers. I suffered from survivor's guilt for several years and to this day, I often wonder if i would have been a survivor or a victim had I not accepted the transfer for i would have been in my office on that fateful day. I have never been back to Ground Zero since I left on that Friday evening but I am planning on returning there for the 10th anniversary to pay my respects to those I knew and are no longer with us.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I have an umbrella in my heart :heart:
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I have never had a cup of coffee.

Also I can hula hoop non stop for hours without dropping the hooop :)
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I was one of the First Female MasterHelmsmen qualified on an Aircraft Carrier.

That is awesome.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Anyway not much to say.
    I've met Crispin Glover twice, the second time he recognized me and he had one of my paintings hanging up in his house.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I'm always the bride's maid in everything I do,I always end up in 2nd place from basketball,to darts,just about anything,someday I'll get the glory....damn it!!!:noway:

OMG i so get that too. What the hell is with it anywho!