Share something interesting about yourself.

Options
123457»

Replies

• nanaBeth55
    Options
    Wow! I'd love that! I've been struck by lightening and hit by 220 electricity so I guess you could say I've had a shocking life!! LOL
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add that I was a blacksmithing apprentice at one time and that I went to early 1800's reenactments. I dressed as a fur trader, shot a muzzleloader and was pretty good at the axe, knife and hatchet toss.

Nice. I have a forge, what a way way to build killer arms!
  • arc918
    arc918 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I won a free trip and entry into the Boston Marathon thanks to my haiku skills!
  • LARPkitten
    LARPkitten Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm a somewhat well-known furry artist, and I used to enjoy live-action roleplaying (hence the name!) before my fibromyalgia started killing me.
  • surlacher
    Options
    My eyes are different colors (1 in 8 million people!)

I have a tattoo of the Golden Girls on my buttox. No, I wasn't drunk!

I was run over by a pick up truck when I was 5 and walked away with just a few scrapes (thank you guardian angels!!!)
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I've had a Camaro fall off of jackstands on top of me. (I am a certified automotive technician)

I have been inside of a tornado.(The single most terrifying thing I have even been through, and yes I do mean inside one as in flying around)

I lost my home when I was in the ninth grade(the aforementioned tornado)

I was accepted into Porsche's Advanced Technician Training program but was too broke to go(only around 30 in North America go a year)

I had the IQ of an adult in the third grade.

I always wanted to go to MIT.