What are you afraid of?

Options

Replies

• b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Clowns. That movie IT was terrifying when I was a kid.

Ugh, I know.... *shudders*

I could not go to take a shower without checking the drain like 20 times for years. Evil movie...
    i went hysterical at a haunted house because they had a room full of clowns. I completely lost it and flipped my lid!

I ran out of Walmart once because there were 5 clowns at the checkout. Creeped me out. (no I did not steal, just left the merchandise where it was and promptly exited the store)
    One of my olds friends told her HS bf that I was afraid of clowns and he chased me through the school with random clown pictures. I was shriekin so loud that EVERYONE was looking at me as I ran screaming and crying down the halls.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Spiders
    Getting old
    Never finding true love
    My dog Shelby Roo being harmed
    Snakes
    Balloons Popping (seriously...I worked at Hallmark and I had to blow up balloons and they seriously scare me when they pop)
    Birds (totally self inflicted from when I used to shake the cage to our bird when I was 7 and get freaked out when the door finally opened and it would chase me down the hallway).

Kids...damn kids and balloons. I am afraid of them popping, and kids like to bounce all over them, and I pretty much freak out and run away from them ASAP. Hahaha.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I'm not afraid of clowns. I just want to punch them as hard as I can in the face.
  • michelca
    michelca Posts: 41
    Options
    Spiders that move (or are hidden beyond the reach of my shoe);
    My father dying;
    Slit wrists (not necessarily mine);
    My niece dying;
    Mice.
  • ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    Options
    Spiders
    Getting old
    Never finding true love
    My dog Shelby Roo being harmed
    Snakes
    Balloons Popping (seriously...I worked at Hallmark and I had to blow up balloons and they seriously scare me when they pop)
    Birds (totally self inflicted from when I used to shake the cage to our bird when I was 7 and get freaked out when the door finally opened and it would chase me down the hallway).

Kids...damn kids and balloons. I am afraid of them popping, and kids like to bounce all over them, and I pretty much freak out and run away from them ASAP. Hahaha.

TOTALLY!!! :-O
  • LoveDLady
    LoveDLady Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    My greatest fear is coming face to face with a R.O.U.S.
  • kelligonzales
    Options
    I'm super afraid of getting raped.... i'm constantly watching my back when i'm out walking.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I'm not afraid of the dark. I'm afraid of the Ninjas that hide in the dark.
  • b00b0084
    Options
    I'm not afraid of clowns. I just want to punch them as hard as I can in the face.
    I am to the point now when I see one i want to hit them with something. why are they always smiling and who/what are they hiding in those bg *kitten* pants and shoes!
  • b00b0084
    Options
    I'm not afraid of the dark. I'm afraid of the Ninjas that hide in the dark.

then never watch NINJA ASSASIN! lol it made me afraid of what creeps in the dark for a week lol
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    My weirdest one?

I’m afraid that I’m going discover a dead body. My heart always races when I see a rolled up carpet on the side of the freeway or stumble across a lost shoe or sock while walking. It’s completely irrational, but I’m always afraid I’m going to accidentally come upon a corpse and be scarred forever.
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    My greatest fear is coming face to face with a R.O.U.S.

Stop saying that!
  • FaeFae
    FaeFae Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    being alone thats a big one........ annnnd people who dress up as statues and stand there motionless.....the sight of them creeps me right the hell out and then if they move I start to cry!!! no joke!!! lmao
  • sculptcha
    sculptcha Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Washing my face in the sink. I have an (admittedly irrational) fear that someone is going to chop my back with an ax. It must have come from a horror movie I watched as a kid or something, because it's been with me for a while. I have no problem washing my face in the shower, it's just when I'm bent over the sink. On the occasions I absolutely have to, I always do it super quick, and I usually peek at least once, which of course results in face wash in my eyes. And no, locking the bathroom door doesn't help. :(
  • Heather75
    Options
    I am to the point now when I see one i want to hit them with something. why are they always smiling and who/what are they hiding in those bg *kitten* pants and shoes!

They aren't funny and I don't trust anyone that wears that much make-up. What are you trying to hide, Clowny? The ones on stilts are the WORST!
  • b00b0084
    Options
    this is officially my favorite discussion post!
  • tiffanyquincey
    Options
    Spiders
    Heights
    SIDS
    Still not looking good in a bikini after getting to my goal weight due to my stretch marks
    Having to move back in with the parents because we can't pay our bills..
  • tiffanyquincey
    Options
    Washing my face in the sink. I have an (admittedly irrational) fear that someone is going to chop my back with an ax. It must have come from a horror movie I watched as a kid or something, because it's been with me for a while. I have no problem washing my face in the shower, it's just when I'm bent over the sink. On the occasions I absolutely have to, I always do it super quick, and I usually peek at least once, which of course results in face wash in my eyes. And no, locking the bathroom door doesn't help. :(

Me too! Im always scared that Im gonna look up and see someone behind me in the mirror!
  • Heather75
    Options
    I am tempted to start a clown-haters club...
  • b00b0084
    Options
    I am tempted to start a clown-haters club...
    I would gladly join lol