Any Women Who are 5'6??

Options
12346»

Replies

• runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    My goal is to stay between 130 and 140, once I get there.
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Im 5ft6.5 .....Like someone eles said I lost half an inch somewhere lol ....Im currently at 136 goal weight 135 but I intend to start more toning and muscle building so Im guessing I won't be staying at 136 for long :sad: I can totally handle gaining a few pounds as long as my body looks more toned :smile:
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 I'm looking at a goal weight of 135 - I used to be 145 and felt I was soooo close to perfect :) So 10lbs lower should be a perfect goal!
  • houseofcarpenter
    houseofcarpenter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    im 5.7 and have a large frame with very big boobs a fair size bum and a tiny waist, have done all my life even before i gained weight... my goal at the moment is to get below 200 this will put me in the uk 16-18 bracket after that ill be going for 182lbs and i should be in a size 14 that for me will be perfect any lower and i look stupid...
  • RobinCrawford
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and I currently weigh 128. My goal weight is 125.
  • lizzil0
    lizzil0 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5'' and 3/8ths- yep those 3/8ths are important. Currently 130, goal weight 125- but more than getting down to the goal weight, I'd like to gain muscle as I'm losing.
  • naturechyld
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and currently 155. I'm uncomfortable with this weight because its not evenly distributed. I started gaining around my middle when I quit smoking 3 months ago. I was 140 then and comfortable to be so. However, I was 130 before I had kids.

My goal now is 138
  • hayhay96
    hayhay96 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and 135. I'd like to get some muscle tone and get down to 125. :)
  • Bevw123
    Bevw123 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi
    I'm 5'6' and am aiming for 147llb (or 10s 7llb for those old fashioned Brits out there.However at my current 154llb my figure is getting to be what I want as I have been exercising 3 times a week at the gym-which at frst I hated as I thought I shouldn't have to exercise as I am quite busy most of the time.Its not the same tho.Aim to get into a pair of jeans that you might not be able to at the moment-I am trying to train my brain to look at the physical results and not just what the scales tell me.
    A lot depends on your frame size so as long as you are in a healthy weight range for your height and you are look at all the benefits of dieting(not just the weight loss itself) you will be fine.Keep going you are doing so wel already.

I have just read the post above mine-if I weighed 125 I would look ill-it all depends on your own build.
    Be realistic and be happy!!

Bev
    xx:flowerforyou:
  • Loopyleanne
    Options
    Hi

I'm 5'5.5 lol. I have a large frame so my goal weight is 140lb - 10 stone is where i have been before and i was a UK size 12 which was perfect for me. good luck!
  • Bevw123
    Bevw123 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hear Hear, well said!!
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 6"
    Start Weight: 180lb
    Current Weight: 157lb
    Goal Weight: 140lb

Need to get there before the big day!!!