Easter Bunnies Support Group!!!!

191011121315»

Replies

• mbvenske
    mbvenske Posts: 239 Member
    Morning all!! Everyone is doing so great!!! I am so proud of you all!

I really need to hit it again. I have so slacked off. I was doing that 30 DS and everything else was going out the window. I've decided to try to get back into my walking. I feel better doing that and just doing the dvd a couple days a week. I can't do that video, it kills my knees.

Does anyone else find summer time to be the hardest to lose weight? Summrs kill me, I ALWAYS gain, so maybe I should be happy if I maintain the next 3 months. With being on the road, camping, picnics, the boys being off from school, i do terrible at my eating and don't make the time to exercise. I've got to do better.

So, with that in mind, I'm headed out for a walk. Have a great day all!
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Hang in there Mary. Summer time is tough for me too. Its so hot outside, and makes it difficult to stay motivated to excercise. I would like to lose another 20 pounds this summer, so I'm going to keep at it the best I can.
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    ok guys... i think the easter bunnies has officially slowed down to the point of comatosed!
    and i didn't get around to starting a new board either, but there are a few good challenges starting off around now. i thought i'd just hop onto one of those. but i'd love it if you ladies joined me :-). i've decided to join in to the Meat Me At The Beach challenge- it's a 12 week challenge with weekly weigh ins.
    but if you want to start another board, i'd be happy to join you there too. i've grown to really enjoy the support and comraderie you ladies have given, and i'd hate to lose that.
    but i'm pleased you're all my friends. :-)
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    I would like for us to start another board if you dont care ! I was thinking that the weigh ins could start July 1st and go from there ! I love the support that this group has given me ! Summer is a hard time for me with my weight too.
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    I'm with you Kris. If you start one, let me know. I'm all for it. I love having a nice private place to vent and to get encouragement.
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    OK... I'll start a new board. how about we just start from now, and go until the end of july. it will be called.... hmmmmm....... 6 hot weeks!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/263679-6-hot-weeks

ok guys... there's the link to it.
  • mbvenske
    mbvenske Posts: 239 Member
    YEAH!!!!! I'm doing the happy dance!! So what if there's only a couple of us. Maybe in July we'll find somemore.

I DEFINATELY need you all!! Summers are so hard for me, the boys home eating all the time, camping and poor choices, hot weather and me hating heat and humidity.... I could go on and on and on........

Okay, since I'm not weighing this month (and it's killing me ladies) I decided to measure this morning. Half way thru the month figure its a good time to. I've lost 1/2 in consisitantly on my bust, waist, and hips. and 1/4 in on my thighs, calves and arms. So, that made me feel great!!

What's everyone else gonna do to hit it hard the second half of this month? I'm back into walking. 30 Day Shred isn't for me. I'm gonnna try to find another dvd I like. I've heard netflix has some on it, so maybe I'll try that. Price is right since we already have it.

Great day to all!!
This discussion has been closed.