weirdest name for your pet

Options

Replies

• JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    When my dad was little he named his dog Poochefmarowbe. Yes it is true and interestingly enough, you can pronounce:laugh: :laugh:
  • SaLandrum
    SaLandrum Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I had a dog named 'Diesel'

my three dogs now are Bella (Great Dane), Maddie (****zhu/Bichon mix), & Zeus (Llasa)
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Aww Booger is cute! I also have a kitty named Olive. When we adopted her from the shelter she was already named because of the black dot on her otherwise pink nose :smile:
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    My cat.....Zaboomafoo.....call him Zaboo. Got the name watching a kid's show with my granddaugter called "Zaboomafoo" which is a Lemur.
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Nicodemus (Nico) pound puppy
    Pagan pound puppy
    fasty, racer, and Christoper (hermit crabs)
    Minet (pound kitty)
    Got Milk (pound kitty with white lips...looks like a milk moustashe)
    I could go on....
    :happy:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I have a bunny named Nugget. :) Cause she's so tiny at just shy of 3 lbs!

My other bunny is Big Ben aka. Benjamin aka. Benny. He's about 7 lbs and clumsy.

I also have a hamster named Lola. :)
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    My cats name is Meemers.
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Previous cat: Xerox (he looked just like his mamma cat!)

Current: Lucy (a/k/a the Lucimeier, Baby Girl Lucy, The Lucy Cat, Monkey Girl) a Himalayan, and Sake, (like the rice wine) (a/k/a Sakemania, Hammy, Chewie, Sakatailia) a rescue cat, possibly part Norwegian forest cat
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    I have a cat named Spaghetti :-)
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Ok so just a bit of info on this, my last name is Haggerty.

Weirdest pet name was a hamster I had when I was little.
    His name: Freddy Liongunk Haggerty. No lie, his middle name was liongunk. I guess I have always been weird haha.

Lol that's the way to do it. Get personal with your animals.

My brother had a fish once, when he was like thirteen. He named it Dammit. Why i have no idea:)
  • Whippy107
    Whippy107 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I love naming my cats....some of the stranger names have been:

Bliksem (pronounced "blucksum")
    Donder (pronounced "donnerr" with the rolling r thing lol)
    Aztec
    Quizno

I've had lots of cats, I enjoy the little guys :happy:

Oh, I had a dog named Bigus-****us one time too :laugh:
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My two littermate cats are named Twig and SweetPea. They both have many nicknames. SweetPea recently got sick. She has a cyst up in her nasal passage that we can't afford to have removed, so every couple of weeks it gets inflamed and we have to give her antibiotics or else she blows snot all over the place. So we started giving her booger nicknames. But then the vet switched up the medicine (to prevent drug resistance) and the new one gives her.... ummm... light anal leakage. So Hubs called her Puddin' Butt once and it kinda stuck!
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    a Boston Terrier named Skeeter (named by the kids from the cartoon Doug)
    a cat named Raspberry (because she had the cutest round belly when she was a baby and I blew Raspberries on it)
    a cat named Dee Dee (from the cartoon Dexter's Laboratory) and usually called Deedles
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    My two littermate cats are named Twig and SweetPea. They both have many nicknames. SweetPea recently got sick. She has a cyst up in her nasal passage that we can't afford to have removed, so every couple of weeks it gets inflamed and we have to give her antibiotics or else she blows snot all over the place. So we started giving her booger nicknames. But then the vet switched up the medicine (to prevent drug resistance) and the new one gives her.... ummm... light anal leakage. So Hubs called her Puddin' Butt once and it kinda stuck!

aww poor thing :flowerforyou:
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    I currently have:

Meeko
    Phineas
    Saskia
    Henry
    Zinnia
    Oliver
    Ichabod
    Clementine
    Ophelia

Poor Meeko got ripped off, he's much older than the others, so he was named before I developed my current taste in names.

And have recently lost :brokenheart::

Esmeralda
    Alethea

Not sure whether any of those qualify as weird or not. :laugh:
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this thread so much I thought I would post my current pets names cause the are all weird and awesome:

2 cats: Leeloo and Shotze (Shot-zee)

1 Dog: Ellie
  • vfinn
    vfinn Posts: 16
    Options
    thanks love ur msg
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Todd's dog from 102.1 The Edge in Toronto is named Hoff - I believe it's after David Hasslehoff (sp).
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    My daughter came home from Sports Camp one day with a fish in a baggie - it seems that they'd dumped a bunch of goldfish into the swimming pool and let the kids get in and catch them! I know - gross and cruel to the fish. So, she wants to keep this fish of course, so we go to Walmart and get a cheap fish bowl for the fellow. I named him "Diesun" - pronounced "die soon" because I figure with all the chlorine this little fishy had sucked down during his time in the pool that he wouldn't last very long. Darned fish lived nearly three years until my daughter got a new kitty - who got the the fish one day while we were gone. Bummer too - I'd become attached to that little guy - he'd literally come to the side of the bowl and wiggle his little tail like a dog when evern I came near! We haven't had any fish since, however.

The kitty in my avatar is one of our two calicos. The avatar kitty is Serena Lou and the other calico who is a petite long haired one is Sophia Marie.