Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 7

Options

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    UFC fight night and family ordered pizzas. I wasn't actually hungry but they looked gooooood. I didn't realize they were XL's, and I had though about only taking half a slice of each but was too lazy to cut them. Only 200cals over my maintenance though, so it's not a big deal. Just gonna drink extra water to help with all the sodium intake. Changed my rest day from tomorrow to today, since my bf said he'd workout with me if I waited til tomorrow. So will be up early to hit the treadmill and will put a few extra minutes in.

:happy:
  • beeruin
    beeruin Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    UFC fight night and family ordered pizzas. I wasn't actually hungry but they looked gooooood. I didn't realize they were XL's, and I had though about only taking half a slice of each but was too lazy to cut them. Only 200cals over my maintenance though, so it's not a big deal. Just gonna drink extra water to help with all the sodium intake. Changed my rest day from tomorrow to today, since my bf said he'd workout with me if I waited til tomorrow. So will be up early to hit the treadmill and will put a few extra minutes in.

:happy:

Good plan. That extra support and company can be so helpful.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Okay I WAS only 200cal over maintenance, buuuuuut they left the pizza here and I ate another piece.

Myyy baaaaaaaadddd. :laugh:
  • Hannahrenee86
    Hannahrenee86 Posts: 183
    Options
    I am 170.8lbs this week!!
  • Nemlein
    Nemlein Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone's had a great week!

Well I have been plagued by lots of schoolwork and lots of long hours at work. Only worked out 3 times, when my goal is 5. I am avoiding homework right now, in fact.

Ordered a gorgeous dress from Folter this week: http://www.folterclothing.com/shop/product.php?productid=540&cat=28&page=
    I was so pleased with how the size Medium fit! Ok, so I could lose a bit more of my ... er, junk in the trunk.. but still! I love it!

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

Sooo cute!!! I'm jealous of all you ladies and these cute dresses. I think when I hit 160, I'm going to start dress shopping. :)
    Rach, from where I'm standing you are looking friggin fabulous. You have made such a difference, you should be really proud!! Treat yourself with something extra cute soon and don't forget to show us!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I'm checking in at 200.6 this week. It isn't much of a loss but it's a helluva lot better than being stuck where I was for the past 4 weeks!
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 193.8 lbs this week :)
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Ugh.. a gain, again.... 198 on the dot. That's up 0.3 since last week. Not impressed.... Although I have been slacking in my workouts a bit and my water drinking. Back on track this week!

On another note, I went for a great hike on Saturday. The view was absolutely amazing at the top.... So glad I did it! And I felt sooo good afterwards! :bigsmile:
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    271.7 strange week
  • MightyMom4
    MightyMom4 Posts: 180
    Options
    It's 156.7 for me this week.

Goals:
    Workout 6 Days this week (At least 4 - P90x workouts)
    Try to eat back my exercise calories, which will take some planning so that I can get them in earlier in the day.
    Water, Water, Water!!!

Have a good week everyone!!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    174 this morning. I was about 173.2 a day or two ago, but it didn't stick. Hoping to be below that by next monday though.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Well I forgot I was 176.2 last monday!!! So a 2.2lb loss is GREAT! Especially when I estimated a 0.8lb loss with my goal chart:

goals.jpg
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    198 this morning. So only a pound but considering it's my TOM I am ok with that. I need to get back to drinking more water throughout the day and not all of it within a 3-4 hour period. Cardio is going to be hit hard this week. I get pinned Friday and graduate Saturday so not gaining will be great!!! :D
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I weigh in at 176 today yeah!!!
  • sunsetwest
    sunsetwest Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    128.4. No change which, considering this is in day 1 of TOM, I'm pretty pleased! :flowerforyou:
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    178.5 this week - up from last week, but not surprising as I haven't been eating too well and am not running as I have inflamed tendons in my knee.
    OK, this week I need to walk a bit every day, work on my abs and not eat too much junk!
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Post-Wine Fest Weekend weigh in - Ouchkabbibles. Its all water/sodium/alcohol weight so Friday's weigh in: 203.6!!
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Well I forgot I was 176.2 last monday!!! So a 2.2lb loss is GREAT! Especially when I estimated a 0.8lb loss with my goal chart:

goals.jpg

What a pleasant surprise!!! Congrats!!!
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh...I am never going to make it to the 140's at this rate...up another pound:sad: ...2 pounds in 2 weeks...this is driving me nuts....grrrr....I'm at 152 again...:cry:
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies,

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Just getting back to work after a few dyas off and am really surprised at how well I did food wise.

CW:142

Not too shabby since It's TOM and had a couple of cheat days while I was out and about. It's great to see those numbers going down today. So back on the wagon for food and water, and back to the gym starting tonight.

I can't wait to hit the tread...so weird thinking that! Guess it's starting to stick.