Ripped in 30 Challenge - May 2011

Options

Replies

• susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Hey mfpals!
    I kinda followed my girl reyna over! :) lol! I just did week one day one today! Love it! Sooo excited about it!!
    It's just what I have been needing these days after finding myself in a exercise rutt! Hopefully I can keep up with you girls that are coming off 30 day shred..lol! Today was my first experience with JM..lovin it! :)

I'm glad you followed!!

My baby girl has pneaumonia :(
    Haven't been able to Rip, gonna try and get it in tonight. rough nights. Please pray for her and us.

Welcome jmncolts. The more the merrier!!

Reyna - Hope your little girl gets to feeling better soon. Will be praying for ya'll.
  • jmncolts
    jmncolts Posts: 40
    Options
    Thanks for the welcomes! Day 2 down..man can I feel it! Whoo! I am running into a problem though... I don't have a hrm! I would love to know what you guys burn doing it! I realize everyone burns differently but a good idea would be helpful! Thanks! (I'm about 5'5 142lbs and 31)
  • lindsay6694
    lindsay6694 Posts: 182
    Options
    I bought 6 weeks, 6 pack and I'm trying to figure out how to do both videos thru the month of May. Any suggestions on what to do? Should i do both on the same days? I wanted to do Ripped 5 days/week. IDK. Thoughts??

6 week 6 pack level 2 kicks my butt all of the time. i sweat like crazy doing that. so when i eat more than i should. i just do that dvd the next day and i feel good haha it really works too. but i love all of jillians dvds. i probably have like 10 of them.
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Week 1 Day 6 complete! Everyone have a great day!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    FELT AWESOME to Rip today, then followed with a 2.2 wog!
    Have a great weekend
    daughter is doing better, she's one that you can't ever tell that shes sick :)
  • pinklion721
    pinklion721 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Happy Mothers Day to all the moms! Looking forward to starting week 2 tomorrow.
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    I decided to RIP today. I had to workout so I figured I might as well RIP. Ready for week 2 tomorrow!
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I finally did my first day of Ripped in 30 today and loved it. I'm excited for results and think Jillian's method is awesome. How often are you all doing the video? I planned on incorporating it and 6 week 6 pack into my already cardio filled week but don't want to overdo it. I haven't done 6 week 6 pack yet, will do it tomorrow. It's hard to work out as much as I want with the whole family home on the weekends.
  • pinklion721
    Options
    Can't wait to rip today. Im already seeing a difference. Lost one lb and an inch off my waist!
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Started Week 2 today. It was more challenging. I have lost 0.4 so far. At least its a loss, and after this weekend I will take any loss! Everyone have a great Monday.

I am doing Ripped every day. I may cut out a day, but I will do a minimum of 6 days a week.
  • reyna99
    Options
    Week 2 Day 1 done!! so great this morning, after a not so good day of eating yesterday, its what I needed, a GOOD BUTT KICKING from Jillian!!

I am also doing it at least 6 days a week.

Happy Monday!
  • mirandamatte
    mirandamatte Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Sooo week 2 day 1 under my belt....yeah I was sweating alot earlier. I did have to stop a couple times and really watch what she was doing so I could properly follow along. I can already feel my abs getting sore. Which is good!! This is gonna be a tough week
  • pinklion721
    Options
    I have put my son down for a nap twice today and started week 2 twice today. Everytime I get to the first floor pose he starts screaming. Ahh hopefully ill get to rip at some point today.
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    On day six of level one:) did my weigh in and measurements I've lost 3 pounds and 1.25 inches in a week, loving this!!! Edited to start week 2 this week, looks like everyone is doing great!
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Week 2 Day 2. I really have to watch to figure out some of these moves! Doing some modified moves this week.:ohwell: And I hate mountain climbers!!! Everyone have a great day!
  • reyna99
    Options
    Dang shoulders are screaming! Week 2 Day 2! I hear Susan, this one is a lil trickier!
  • mirandamatte
    mirandamatte Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    those stupid dang plank exercises....I know they're good but man my shoulders are so sore.

ETA: week 2 day 2
  • pinklion721
    Options
    Week 2 day 1 for me. I don't like mountain climbers either however I hate jumping both my legs in. Lol
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I started late so I'm only on week 1, day 3. Liking it so far but feel like maybe I could shorten up week 1 and start week 2 early? It's challenging but I want more. I've been pairing it with 25 minutes of cardio and extra abs at night. Maybe I'll add 6 week 6 pack tonight? Haven't watched that one yet.
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    I started late so I'm only on week 1, day 3. Liking it so far but feel like maybe I could shorten up week 1 and start week 2 early? It's challenging but I want more. I've been pairing it with 25 minutes of cardio and extra abs at night. Maybe I'll add 6 week 6 pack tonight? Haven't watched that one yet.

While doing Week 1, I was able to also do 6w6p. However with week 2, no way I am gonna try! Of course I was doing it in the morning, right after I ripped. Could probably do it in the evening, if I made the time.