Ripped in 30 Challenge - May 2011

Options

Replies

• reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Week 2, day 3...really only day 3, seems like we have been on week 2 FOREVER!! used my HMR and is said that I burned almost 100 less then I was figuring :(

Does your HRM have a chest strap? This concerns me because I was getting pretty close to the same calories you were getting. Hate to think we are off by over 100!!:sad:

Well what did y a'll get???

I do have a chest strap, said i burned 205...where I was recording like 305 :(
    I hear that HMR aren't very accurate when it comes to aerobics...
    Tuesday when I jogged, i thought it was very accurate for how long and how far i went!!
    Ripping tonight!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Day 4 done. I have a walk - a -thon on Saturday so I probably wont RIP that day.
  • mirandamatte
    mirandamatte Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Week 2, day 3...really only day 3, seems like we have been on week 2 FOREVER!! used my HMR and is said that I burned almost 100 less then I was figuring :(

Does your HRM have a chest strap? This concerns me because I was getting pretty close to the same calories you were getting. Hate to think we are off by over 100!!:sad:

Tuesday when I jogged, i thought it was very accurate for how long and how far i went!!
    Ripping tonight!

I have been logging my RIP as 23 minutes of circuit training and that is telling me I've burned about 202 calories, so that is right on par with what I've been logging.
  • reyna99
    Options

Ripping tonight!

I have been logging my RIP as 23 minutes of circuit training and that is telling me I've burned about 202 calories, so that is right on par with what I've been logging.

I'm 5'5- 154lbs, would it be different for you since you are smaller :)
  • earickm
    earickm Posts: 11
    Options
    Day 2 done!!!! Eight more and then I am switching up to the next level!!!!!! :)
  • mckant
    mckant Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Hey, ladies! I haven't been updating my progress very often but I'm hanging in there and getting it done. This week is tough! I'm kind of wishing it would hurry up and be over with already but I'm scared of week three! :laugh:

We're almost half-way there. I can't wait to see how we all make out. Hang in there!
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Week 2 day 2 done!! I have been trying to zigzag cals to see if I can start losing again. I cant wait to see everyone's progress!!
  • mckant
    Options
    Week 2 day 2 done!! I have been trying to zigzag cals to see if I can start losing again. I cant wait to see everyone's progress!!

I just started zig-zagging this week, too, and watching my carbs. I'm hoping it helps to flatten my tummy. We'll see!
    Good luck - I hope it works for you :smile:
  • mirandamatte
    Options
    Okay I did a marathon ( not really) So since I didn't rip yesterday morning, I had to do it last night at 8:30. Well I have plans to go to see the Astros vs. Mets tonight so I had to get up at 5 am to do it again. I've never pulled a workout sleep workout routine. So this morning makes day 5 of week 2. 1 more day of week 2 and then I am moving up. Im scared, but excited!!!
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Week 2 Day 5 done. A little scared about moving up on Monday! Everyone have a great Friday!
  • reyna99
    Options
    Waaa, I Week 2 hasn't been good for me, didn't get to Rip last night, and then didn't set my alarm this morning, heading out of town for a girls weekend, but do plan on running!
    hopefully I will get to rip sunday night
    If not, see you monday on Level 3!!

HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND!!
  • skates1980
    skates1980 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Week 2, day 3 done! Def taking it easy on the planks & tables. My weak shoulders can't handle it!
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm a little behind you all (started late) - did my first day of week 2 today and oh, my aching shoulders! That plank jacks/mountain climbers circuit is a killer! However, I love that I'm feeling it and can't wait to weight in and remeasure on Tuesday.
  • mckant
    Options
    Goodbye Week 2! You were killer :grumble: My biggest accomplishment this week was definitely the squat thrusts. I hate those! I'm kind of scared to start week 3 tomorrow. :laugh:
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Goodbye Week 2! You were killer :grumble: My biggest accomplishment this week was definitely the squat thrusts. I hate those! I'm kind of scared to start week 3 tomorrow. :laugh:

My thoughts exactly!!
  • reyna99
    Options
    Hello Week 3 Day 1, you did manage to kick my butt, but like the workout! bye-bye 2!!

Good to be back!

let's do this ladies!!
  • susanjackson66
    Options
    Week 3 Day 1 complete. Wow! Where does she come up with some of these moves?? Lol. I have never even heard of some of them!

Glad week 2 is over, ready for the challenge of week 3! Everyone have a great day!

I got my HRM fixed and started using it this weekend. The calories burned also show fewer than what the circuit training was giving me.:grumble:
  • mirandamatte
    Options
    Day 1 of week 3...hello nice to meet you. Have I mentioned that I have like no balence whatsoever, so I am sure I look quit amusing trying to do some of these moves. And HOLY leg burn....I definately feel this week focuses alot more on the legs. And I had a hard time with those stupid monkey crawl thingees...I kept lifting my legs higher than an inch off of the ground.
  • mirandamatte
    Options
    Week 3 Day 1 complete. Wow! Where does she come up with some of these moves?? Lol. I have never even heard of some of them!

Glad week 2 is over, ready for the challenge of week 3! Everyone have a great day!

I got my HRM fixed and started using it this weekend. The calories burned also show fewer than what the circuit training was giving me.:grumble:

What did yours show??
  • susanjackson66
    Options

What did yours show??

The website was giving me about 300 but my HRM gave me 175. I noticed that it didn't move any during the warm up, (at first I thought I didn't push the button to start it, however later noticed that is was going) and I'm wondering if this is because I do it first thing in the morning. I literally get out of bed, brush my teeth, get dressed and workout.