• franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!!! I do need sometime for myself. Let's do it

:love:
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    great challenge!!!!! And NICE weight loss!
  • arodriguez2
    arodriguez2 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    soooo...i weighed myself this morning (which is a no-no when you are already feeling sh*tty) and my b-day weekend plus added stress= an almost 4 lb gain?!!? I veered WAY off track and am taking today to really reflect on where I want to be and why and HOW i plan to get there...feeling pretty low :(

Wish me luck.
  • echowein
    echowein Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This is awesome that everyone is losing or staying pretty close on track! I was really discouraged when I weighed and I maintained, but now I know why....TOM came yesterday! I'm *hoping* this Friday I'll be down. Just feels like I'm working so hard and being so strict on my calories.
  • franzy
    Options
    soooo...i weighed myself this morning (which is a no-no when you are already feeling sh*tty) and my b-day weekend plus added stress= an almost 4 lb gain?!!? I veered WAY off track and am taking today to really reflect on where I want to be and why and HOW i plan to get there...feeling pretty low :(

Wish me luck.

Good luck you can do this.... This is a great challenge to help you put things more clear and easier. I felt the same way you are feeling last week and yesterday I made one hour to myself and let me tell you it really made me realize everyday is a new day and I have and must be stronger. Your worth a lot as a person so that alone should make you feel strong and able to move forward. I hope this piece of advice helps you.

Be STRONG this week will be better for you with all the support from our group here I'm sure it'll happen :flowerforyou:
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    keep up the great work everyone! don't get discouraged! most of yall next weigh in is in 3 mornings... push through... pain is temporary- pride is forever! avoid meaningless snacking, drink that water & push during workouts! we can hit the 3lb average loss for the group this week!!!!! xoxo
  • arodriguez2
    Options

Wish me luck.

Good luck you can do this.... This is a great challenge to help you put things more clear and easier. I felt the same way you are feeling last week and yesterday I made one hour to myself and let me tell you it really made me realize everyday is a new day and I have and must be stronger. Your worth a lot as a person so that alone should make you feel strong and able to move forward. I hope this piece of advice helps you.

Be STRONG this week will be better for you with all the support from our group here I'm sure it'll happen :flowerforyou:

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement! You are soooo right!
    Here's to pushing myself because I'm worth it!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    so it's that TOM, so the scale this morning shows a 3 pound gain. Add to that that I started a graduate course today and am already swamped with work.... so I am not a happy camper. Everything seems to be going wrong today. :-(
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    TOM has finally left this month. Thank goodness! I have been bloated and craving carbs something fierce. Hopefully I can get back on track. Love the challenge this week as I need it!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I was able to come home today after work and get in an extra workout! This challenge really has me thinking and that's a good thing! Everyone have a great evening!
  • MsMouseMouse
    MsMouseMouse Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Hope the week is going well.
    My daughters birthday today (39) and I just had to have a piece of birthday cake.
    I also had a few other treats today, and am over my 1200 calorie goal by a couple hundred.
    I also did not get in a work out. I know that MFP takes in your job work requirement. How ever
    I work really hard, and have to life a lot of weight each day, and I do not count this as a work out. However
    I feel that I work as hard at work as I would if I was on my tread mill for an hour. If I can take that into consideration
    then I am not over. Friday will tell.
    Come on everyone,, we are all worth it and together we can rock this challenge.
    Good luck one and all.
    Marilyn
    aka MsMouseMouse
  • arodriguez2
    Options
    I didn't have the greatest dinner (health wise) but it was delicious! lol I am about to do my Brazil Butt Lift video and go to bed! Maybe do a bit of leisure reading for my self care today.
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Look like a lot of us are dealing with TOM, came this morning... I have been up 3 lbs all week and this morning I was at starting so hopefully I will be loosing soon! I feel good though!! I get the worst cramps and have worked through them all week that is a great thought Been making time for my self each night...which is great!
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    UGH!!!! Darn you TOM!!!! I hate you!!!!! why oh why cant you just leave me alone!!!!
  • MelL1205
    Options
    UGH!!!! Darn you TOM!!!! I hate you!!!!! why oh why cant you just leave me alone!!!!

my sentiments exactly. :-(
  • MsMouseMouse
    MsMouseMouse Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Is everyone ready for the scales tomorrow?

I see that a lot of you are having TOM visit you. I know that's no fun,
    but I don't have that, so when I am up I can not blame it on TOM and know that
    in a few days weight will adjust its self. I have tried hard to stay off the scale this week
    but I have given into temptation the last two days.. and I have not budged. These are the old scales and I really shouldn't pay
    attention to them as I weigh in on my Wii and that is what I should only be doing. How ever it still gets
    a little depressing when you feel you are doing well and scales don't showing it. I guess I will have to hang in there and see if the Wii is better to me tomorrow.

Hope everyone else is having a good week.. I had lots of time to myself this week doing things I enjoy.

Good Luck.
    Cheers
    Marilyn
    aka MsMouseMouse
  • arodriguez2
    Options
    ugh! i am still 3 lbs up!! I haven't been doing too well, with drinking and giving in to my not-so-good cravings, plus I stopped doing the "4 hour body diet" in order to try and get used to eating healthy as a lifestyle not just a quick fix. I'm not going to lie, I do alot better with rules and restrictions apparently lol. I have worked out everyday this week, even on my "rest" day! The scale will not be my friend tomorrow but I am hoping it is just a temporary set back until I figure out my new eating habits lol.

Have a good one everyone!
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    i'm nervous for tomorrow too!! i've been sick and only managed to workout Monday... I'm hoping to get a workout in today before the weigh in... i hope this challenge isn't getting anyone discouaged.... if you have a bad weigh in, re-group & work on next week... weigh loss isn't easy & we're all in this together!
  • franzy
    Options
    It does seem like some of us are nervous about tomorrows weigh in but lets think positive. Good luck to all of us tomorrow

:wink:
  • MelL1205
    Options
    I spent the night in the hospital thanks to my medications changing and bad side effects and heart palpitations, and yada yada yada the list goes on... I'm TWENTY-ONE! WHY IS MY LIFE SUCH A MESS?

I take 11 medications a day. EIGHT out of those 11 say they have a tendency to cause weight gain. What works for most people, doesn't work for me because of this. And I have no motivation to work harder and harder and harder. :-(

Tomorrow will show a gain for me. I hope everyone else does better than me. :-)