Lose 15 by June 4th Challenge (CLOSED)

18910111214»

Replies

• franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    still no weight from 8 people.... i'm going to be starting a new group to weed out those people... it'll be a little more strict :-) i hope you join!!

I'm in for sure....
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    still no weight from 8 people.... i'm going to be starting a new group to weed out those people... it'll be a little more strict :-) i hope you join!!

hope you got mine ( 2 lb gain :/ ) I am def in on extending this!
  • franzy

I sent you mine yesterday morning hope you got it
  • Tommi128
    Tommi128 Posts: 6
    What will the name of the new group be so I can be sure to join?
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    @ chelsey728 - we appreciate your time and commitment to this challenge and logging the stats. Please let us know the new group name. I joined a June 10 pound challenge and I hope to be a lot more discipline and get more work done. Please let us know soon.
  • breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Let me know the new new name!! I love this group!!!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 680 Member
    @ chelsey728 - we appreciate your time and commitment to this challenge and logging the stats. Please let us know the new group name. I joined a June 10 pound challenge and I hope to be a lot more discipline and get more work done. Please let us know soon.

Absolutely agree with this post!! Thank you!
  • franzy
    Do we have a winner? :smile:
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 810 Member
    I want in on the new group too! I love the challenge it keeps me motivated to not slack off!
  • StabR80
    StabR80 Posts: 320 Member
    quessing this group in no longer a group???
This discussion has been closed.