No change this week:grumble:
    SW- 152lbs
    07/05/11-152lbs no change this week
    14/05/11
    21/05/11
    28/05/11
  • kittycatcookie
    Options
    Yay! Weight myself this morning....150.2 pounds....last week i was 152 pounds so pretty pleased. Been on a plateau for ages. Although slightly concerned that i'll just end up gaining again :/
  • nanberube
    nanberube Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    5/01 - 201.2
    5/07 - 199.4

@ Nanberube - You've reached ONEderland!!!!! WhooooHoooo!!!! Excellent work! :flowerforyou: :heart: :bigsmile:
    Keep up the great effort!!!

@aab1 - Thank you, I don't plan on going back "2" that other land!:drinker:
  • sunnygal_111
    sunnygal_111 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 140
    Goal weight 130

Had a pretty good week, eating on point and intense workouts.

Current weight: 138lbs.

I have not seen those kind of numbers in more than 10 years :)

6829465.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • linscave
    linscave Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I feel really pathetic! I worked out four times this week and walked at least 2.5 miles everyday. I ate pretty well. I did have pizza one night, but I only had 2 slices of thin crust veggie pizza. I had Chinese last night, but only ate the vegetables out of the moo goo gai pan and one piece of sesame chicken. My sodium was in check all week and my calories were great. I pushed myself extra hard on the elliptical. Please tell me why my SW was 128.2 and now I am 129.6? I'm so confused! I did everything right. I doubt I gained a pound of muscle in a week, I doubt it was sodium, and I Know I didn't eat 700 calories over matinence everyday.

Total weight loss: 0
    Total weight gain: 1.4 lbs

Hey don't be so hard on yourself. Sometimes weird things happen with our bodies! just keep going the way you are and you will soon start to see the rewards and you are eating healthily so your body will thank you for it!

chin up! :smile:
  • linscave
    linscave Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    So weigh in today. Stayed the same!I am not to concerned as only really started being good on wednesday!

Weekends are always difficult for me as we always have home made pizza on saturday night and some kind of roast on sundays. I cannot restrain from roast potatoes or home made pizza!
    Hoping for 2lb loss next week!

Keep up the good work guys!
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    May 1: 133
    May 8: 130

So this week I said goodbye to my plateau and lost the most weight I ever have in a week.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    May 1st 199.5
    May 8th 199
  • LittleMissVintage
    Options
    I feel really pathetic! I worked out four times this week and walked at least 2.5 miles everyday. I ate pretty well. I did have pizza one night, but I only had 2 slices of thin crust veggie pizza. I had Chinese last night, but only ate the vegetables out of the moo goo gai pan and one piece of sesame chicken. My sodium was in check all week and my calories were great. I pushed myself extra hard on the elliptical. Please tell me why my SW was 128.2 and now I am 129.6? I'm so confused! I did everything right. I doubt I gained a pound of muscle in a week, I doubt it was sodium, and I Know I didn't eat 700 calories over matinence everyday.

Total weight loss: 0
    Total weight gain: 1.4 lbs
    Hey don't be so hard on yourself. Sometimes weird things happen with our bodies! just keep going the way you are and you will soon start to see the rewards and you are eating healthily so your body will thank you for it!
    chin up! :smile:
    thanks. I really needed some encouragement.
  • LittleMissVintage
    Options
    I've decided to focus more on toning now, so I may not loose as much as I hope but here's to a firm stomach and great thighs!
  • channymum
    channymum Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm in :o)
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    OMG I am melting away and it feels so good!!
    I haven't lost weight like this since I started.

May 1 st - SW: 136.2
    May 8th - 134lbs!!!
    This week has been a continual loss, I have been weighing every day or every other because I started zig zagging my calories and it must be working. This was my week:
    May 1st - 136.2
    May 3rd - 135.6
    May 5th 135.4
    May 7th - 134.9
    and today 134 right on!

Total loss this week..........2.2lbs which is absolutely amazing for me since I have been up and down a lot and not seeing progress like this in a long time.

I have 4lbs left to go to goal! I am so close!!
  • crisberube
    crisberube Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Im in...This is the motivation that I really need. Starting weight 183.

5/8/2011-180.2
  • caligirl86
    caligirl86 Posts: 82
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day!!!

SW:158.6 (TOM) :P

W1:156.4

GW:153

*Loss of 2.2lbs!!:drinker:
  • aljamom
    aljamom Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My weigh in for today is 143-lost 2 lbs. I am happy with how things are going.
  • DaveGlasnost
    DaveGlasnost Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    May 1: 216.8
    May 8: 213.0

Loss: 3.8 lbs

Hmm I actually need this to slow down...it's like a metabolism wildfire.
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Check in 5/01: 213
    WK #1 5/08: 209
    WK #2 5/15: ?
    WK #3 5/22: ??
    WK #4 5/29: ???
    Final weight 5/31: ?????

Lost 4lbs this week! And I had a great NSV yesterday...bought size 14 slacks. With my previous weight loss attempts I never got into size 14. :bigsmile: :cry: :heart:

Wishing all Moms a Happy Mother's Day! :flowerforyou: Hope you all have memorable day with your loved ones. :heart:
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Yay! Thanks for doing this challenge again. I'm In

5/01: 171.8
    5/08: 170.2
    5/15:
    5/22:
    5/29:
  • otrlynn
    otrlynn Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Ugh, difficult week--no loss. Too much work, not enough exercise, and I'm not logging calories as regularly as I was before. Here's to a better week next week--and self control today when I go to an elaborate Mother's Day brunch ;-)
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there! Here is my progress so far:

5/01: 148.5
    5/08: 148. 0 - half pound lost
    5/15:
    5/22:
    5/29:
    5/31:

Not a great week, hope this week is better. Congrats to everyone else. You are doing so well. Keep it up!!