Stats so far:

5/1 - 274.8
    5/7 - 273.4

:) Slow and steady.
  • fit4everyoung
    fit4everyoung Posts: 395
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I have worked extremely hard religiously making sure I have at least 10,000 steps. Ultimately, last week, I accumulated over 100,000 steps and weight is the same. I am frustrated in weighting myself this morning, number is 115.0. I have not been 115lbs for over 2 years! I consistently watch the scale but I let it go for almost a month and I was eating chocolates, ice cream and breads! Anyways, this week, my goal is to have 12, 500 steps every day and food journal every day. Good luck to everyone who is working hard despite our scale numbers. Extra credit for those having 1lbs lost. I am going to challenge myself to maintain calorie check.
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am in!! I leave for my Cruise on June 2 and would love to reach my mini goal of 180 by then.

How do we check in? Weekly? or the end of the month?

Whoo hoo! We CAN do this!

Do we post our statistics on the 1st?

Thanks everyone!

Stats...
    May 1: 187lbs
    May 7: 185.2

Loss of 1.8lbs so far:smile:
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    SW 150
    W1 153
    W2 149
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    May SW 152
    May 9th 152

lol well at least im maintaining but im getting really really tired of this number!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone is doing great keep up the good work : )
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    WOW - So many great losses this week! WyoRed, moyafigura, kickrz, fabulousfifty, aab1 (congrats on the size 14 too)! And Nanberube - welcome to ONE-derland!

Wow - everyone is doing just great!

Ok...back to reading up on you all - so many posts!!! :bigsmile:
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    SW May 1: 198.2
    CW May 9: 195.4
    = loss of 2.8 lbs. :happy:
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention this because I was frustrated, but on a good note I did loose a 1/2 an inch around my hips which is awesome!

I know what you mean, I was only down 1/2 pound and was frustrated as well. But losing inches is good to, so congrats for that!!
  • Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I believe my starting weight was 171.2 on may 1. My goal is to be 164 pounds. Not 164.5 or 164.2, just 164. We will see again on Wednesday.
  • boomsmom
    boomsmom Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm with 55tolose. I did not have a change either and I am tired of the plateau thing. I decided to change things up a little (meaning my workouts, but I just really started the other day). We'll see how that goes. I guess I shouldn't complain at least I'm consistent and not gaining. It is also my ToTM and that too always is a factor. A new week a new effort. Here I go!

Start weight for challenge
    5/1 - 169
    5/9 - 169
    (GW by end of challenge - 165)
  • smvamp
    smvamp Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm in. Hope to do a little more...but up for the challenge.

I did 5lbs last month, so yep...I'm ready.

SW: 200lbs
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Well, we need to monitor more our calories in my opinion and overall the group is doing well in exercise. Let's all journal all our food every day. It certainly will give me a really check and of course a good scale number by Monday. For those that are willing to go the extra mile let's commit tomorrow. Yipey Hooray, and good luck for to all. Best Rosie More
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    NHGirl23....I will need to measure myself by this weekend. Good thinking,,,maybe I have lost some inches. My clothes is not as tight, but yikes the scale number is freaking the same. I need to take more responsibility on my food intake. I am going to send my food intake to all of you. Come on five pounds down for GOOD :explode: !
  • oohgraciela79
    Options
    i have been trying to lose 5 pounds for the past 3 months. it's not working!!
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    i have been trying to lose 5 pounds for the past 3 months. it's not working!!

It looks you don't have much to lose, and getting the last few pounds off is a definitely a challenge. I would recommend searching the message boards for tips on how to get the last 5 to 10 pounds off. I think one way is dong HIIT (high intensity interval training). Check it out, and good luck!
  • dtmwed
    dtmwed Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm disappointed in myself, but here it is.. It's lose 5 not gain 5 right?? lol

Check in 5/02: 166.4
    WK #1 5/09: 168.0
    WK #2 5/16:
    WK #3 5/23
    WK #4 5/30:
    Final weight 5/31:
  • Martha_VH
    Martha_VH Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    167 this morning. My starting was 171, my goal is 164, only 3 to go! :)
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    May 3rd: 195.2 lbs
    May 10th: 190.4 lbs

I had SO wanted to get to 189 today (then I would see that 60 lbs gone on my ticker). Today is my ONE YEAR anniversary of my new life. I haven't missed one single day on MFP. I am grateful to this challenge for helping me to get where I am today. I have been doing this challenge every month since I joined. Sometimes I hit 12 lbs lost in a month, and one month I even gained 3 lbs, but it keeps me in line & moving! I hope you all know how much I appreciate your support & inspiration. Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    May 3rd: 195.2 lbs
    May 10th: 190.4 lbs

I had SO wanted to get to 189 today (then I would see that 60 lbs gone on my ticker). Today is my ONE YEAR anniversary of my new life. I haven't missed one single day on MFP. I am grateful to this challenge for helping me to get where I am today. I have been doing this challenge every month since I joined. Sometimes I hit 12 lbs lost in a month, and one month I even gained 3 lbs, but it keeps me in line & moving! I hope you all know how much I appreciate your support & inspiration. Thank you! :flowerforyou:

Way to go. And congratulations on your new lifestyle.