bump
  • Bubbas12
    Bubbas12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    This does sound good!!
  • foreverloved
    foreverloved Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Oh this looks delicious, going to try it this week!!
  • debcarv
    debcarv Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Bump, sounds yummy
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    BUMP!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Bum
  • pisceanangel
    Options
    I had this for supper!!! Amazing!!! Hope it's okay to share the recipe to the rest of the world. ;)
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I am going to try this later this week. But I will use real cheese, I don't do fake cheese anymore. I also haven't found a sandwich thin I like, so I will watch my calories that day and have a regular bun.

Those who say they don't like relish, I think dill relish tastes the same as chopped dill pickles, so I assume you could substitute that. Now sweet relish, that IS disgusting.
  • 4Calix
    4Calix Posts: 38
    Options
    ~LIKE!~
  • tmahfouza
    tmahfouza Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Delish!!
  • ChristineM79
    Options
    This recipe looks SO good!! Thanks so much for sharing! I will probably make a few modifications to make it just a little bit healthier (like replacing garlic salt with garlic powder, and using a different kind of cheese) but I am definitely going to try it out!!! Thanks so much for sharing! :smile:
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    bump again
  • spr_chkn
    spr_chkn Posts: 48
    Options
    bump - thanks!
  • shellyrulz
    shellyrulz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That sounds great! My daughter has dance recitals Friday and Saturday this week. I am going to put this on before we have to leave for the Saturday afternoon performance. Thanks for sharing!.
    (I know shame on me but I love McDonald's cheeseburgers also:devil: ) but I refuse to eat there anymore after I realized how bad it actually was too much fat and too much processing
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    looks awesome!!
  • lkm28
    lkm28 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    mmm i am VERY excited to try this!!!! thanks!!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    Dill relish just tastes like dill pickles and that is what I used. I hate sweet relish.
  • tnkbest
    tnkbest Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    bump
  • canela023
    canela023 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have to admit was having a really bad day yesterday (was completly hung over, actually think i was still alittle drunk when i came to work) and went and had a Big Mac and fries!!!!!!! Today is a new day!!!

Bump (love the recipe)