how to eat 6,908 calories daily?

Options

Replies

• CeleryStalker
    CeleryStalker Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    i dont think she's a troll. i think, based on her profile and her posts, that english is not her first language. maybe she is misunderstanding something in the logs?
  • t2slusse
    t2slusse Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Maybe she's like my husband.... trying to work out to get into the police academy, and can't gain weight for the life of him due to his high metabolism. In this case... she might need to eat this many calories. I can't see her burning this many though unless spending a large chunk of the day exercising.
  • blisterpeanuts
    blisterpeanuts Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Eat about three and a half Pepperidge Farm Chocolate Fudge Triple Layer cakes. That should get you up to about 7000 cals.

Me, I'd vary it -- one choco, one white, one striped, and like IkeInMass up above suggests, swill it down with a good old Mickie D's milkshake.

You could also get almost 1000 cals from a Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia pint container. In fact, BJ's now sells it by the quart!

There was a time when I'd buy one of these (pints), or else Heath Bar Coffee Crunch, and pretty much finish it in one evening. Ah, those were the days!
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    well, shes definitely dedicated to a long work out............I looked at her diary, and everyday, shes burning 5000 calories in exercise........

now Im jealous :(
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I wonder why she isn't replying to any of these comments??? She posts and then she's gone, LOL.
  • tak123
    tak123 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    what do you mean when you say "troll"?
  • aristel
    aristel Posts: 110
    Options
    :noway:
  • CeleryStalker
    Options
    I wonder why she isn't replying to any of these comments??? She posts and then she's gone, LOL.

shes working out..... :D
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure its a fake profile. Her last name is Tremblay, did no one else see the movie "due date"?
    Its a pretty funny one if you haven't. But yeah I am pretty sure she isn't real or she's just messing around.
  • HalfofHilary
    Options
    well first.. you have to kill the troll...

I recomend slathering it with Veggie oil and Mayo

Then you cook the lame *kitten* TROLL with bacon fat

Serve on a bed of Bleach Pasta between two slabs of bread.

:grumble: Effen trolls
  • CeleryStalker
    Options

They think she was asking a loaded question so she could sit back and watch the chaos. I don't think that's whats going on here.
  • korgscrew
    korgscrew Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Either a troll or someone who isn't inputting right, I'm torn between the two!

I don't log exercise anymore, I think it's not accurate in the slightest!

I ski alot and it said for half an hour skiing light effort it was something like 500 calories, no way as I'm only pushing on one leg to steer and going down hill! I probably burn more on the button lift on the way up!
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    shes glued to her exercise bicycle and needs help getting off , and here we are , calling her a troll.........shame on us........
  • koizumi6
    koizumi6 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Perhaps she is confusing Calories v. kcalories
  • skinnyjeanzbound
    skinnyjeanzbound Posts: 3,932 Member
    Options
    I agree that there is something wrong with the exercise log...
  • CeleryStalker
    Options
    I am pretty sure its a fake profile. Her last name is Tremblay, did no one else see the movie "due date"?
    Its a pretty funny one if you haven't. But yeah I am pretty sure she isn't real or she's just messing around.

I went to school with a Laura Tremblay, it's not just a name for movies ;)

I think she is miscalculating her exercise and throwing off her caloric needs.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Can we say "TROLL"!!!!!

m220245014.jpg
  • JulieTremblay
    Options
    Totals 3,818 497 71 182
    Your Daily Goal 6,908 949 229 259
    Remaining 3,090 452 158 77
    Calories Carbs Fat Protein

i don't understand me too
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options

They think she was asking a loaded question so she could sit back and watch the chaos. I don't think that's whats going on here.

Yes I have to agree on this............
  • JulieTremblay
    Options
    Totals 3,818 497 71 182
    Your Daily Goal 6,908 949 229 259
    Remaining 3,090 452 158 77
    Calories Carbs Fat Protein