May Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Replies

• LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,445 Member
    Welcome back Dinos. Europe is interesting. Glad you are safe and well.

Going to a native plant sale today hoping to get a few goodies. Have a wonderful weekend! Great job everyone on the mileage!!!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Gehlerc wrote:
    I hope that, now you're home, your luck has continued to improve. :smile:

Well, if I get lucky with my wife tonight, my luck will be improving for sure :laugh: :laugh:
  • Hope everyone is doing great! I had a good day today with lots of *kitten* moving. Enjoy the rest of the weekend, all! :)
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,386 Member
    A 3.5 mile TM run earlier this week and a 9.2 mile bike ride last night puts me over my goal of 80 for the month. Apparently I shot way too low. :laugh:

This ticker won't let me "go over" though, so I have to keep bumping it up as I add miles.

Hope everyone is having a good month so far!

DR
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,275 Member
    So the 5k I thought I was participating in this morning turned out to be 5 miles! But we did it! Ticker is updated!
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Current mileage: 34.25
    Goal Mileage: 50
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    5 miles walked today :smile:
  • caretmier
    caretmier Posts: 66
    1.75 miles walked today!
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    ticker updated. ill get there)
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    ticker updated. ill get there)
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Gehlerc wrote:
    I hope that, now you're home, your luck has continued to improve. :smile:

Well, if I get lucky with my wife tonight, my luck will be improving for sure :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I was purposely being non-specific.
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    @darkrider: A BIG congratulations on making your goal already, and not even halfway through the month!
    @thedestar: 5 miles instead of 5K?!? Way to go!!!!

I was in a hotel again. I got up early and went down to the fitness room to run on the treadmill and was met with a "closed for remodeling" sign. They assured me it would be open again by Monday afternoon. :huh: I thought, "No problem. I'll go for a run outside." Checked outside. Cold, windy, rainy, and I didn't have that kind of workout clothes with me. So, instead of moving my *kitten*, I sat, drank lots of coffee, then ate lots of bad things. Lots of *kitten*-moving for me tomorrow. (I'm home now.)

Keep moving, everyone! You're an inspiration!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Coni, your morning sounded relaxing! Just think, some people do this EVERY day!

Got in 4 miles on foot again! Still pumping water but it is definitely less!!!
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    6 miles today most on the treadmill since it is cold and damp today!
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    4k (2.5 mi) on the treadmill
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    I haven't moved my *kitten* much this week but I got back into it this morning and completed over a mile and a half! It's so hot here in Florida already and it makes getting outside difficult but I did it and I feel great! :)
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    I haven't moved any miles all weekend. Im going to try to get in a couple today. The weather has been cold. Hopefully it will warm up next week so I can get back outside!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Got a mile in yesterday was hoping for more.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Ran 3.5 miles today, which puts me at 38 for the month.

So at halfway through the month, I'm just a little past the halfway point in my goal. Right on schedule! :happy:
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,380 Member
    Only .93 for me today. I have take the weekend pretty easy. Hopefully this week I can get a few runs in....I have a 10k race in 2 weeks!
This discussion has been closed.