What's your fantasy when you hit your goal weight?

Options
124»

Replies

• cterbogt
    cterbogt Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    To look amazing when I hit Hawaii for my 40th b'day next year! What is the point of being single in Hawaii otherwise :tongue:
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    LOL great fantasy! I want to look/feel sexy and be a whole new happy person!! =D (btw I already think u look good :) )

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • reepobob
    Options
    To look amazing when I hit Hawaii for my 40th b'day next year! What is the point of being single in Hawaii otherwise :tongue:

Holy moley! You ALREADY look amazing!
  • cterbogt
    cterbogt Posts: 21 Member
    Options

Holy moley! You ALREADY look amazing!

LOL thanks.. but this is the only decent pic I have had in a long time. It's amazing at how adept we become at dressing to look amazing but hide our real self underneath.
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have two: one is the normal "you dropped me cause you said you could do better well look at me now" kinda thing, but for that to happen I'd have to drive 1500 miles and well, gas is too damn expensive for that lol, so the more realistic one and the one I'm really really dreaming of is to sign up for a crossfit game and a warrior dash/hell run next year with some of my family who haven't seen me in a while. I know when I tell them I'm signing up they will discourage me because I'm too heavy and the games are too intense, and I can't wait to shock the crap out of them when I walk up at the start of the game looking fit and fine.
  • anakinlover
    anakinlover Posts: 109
    Options
    I would love to take a few dance lessons....don a sexy black dress..(DWTS style)..some bad *kitten* stilettos..and have a red hot salsa dance with my husband! :devil:
  • delilah122
    delilah122 Posts: 41
    Options
    To pick out clothes because I like them and not because they hide my flaws.
  • reepobob
    Options
    Great responses, everybody...a lot tamer than I expected, but excellent nonetheless. Keep up your collective hard work and get one day closer to fantasy becoming reality!
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get shorts this summer instead of just wearing dresses.
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Great question!!! I just want to be able to wear some Christian Louboutin shoes to the office! You've got to be slim to walk in 4 inch heels all day!
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Fantasy:

Maybe being noticed by some big time Hollywood agent...not that I'm into acting, but I LOVE movies!! That would be cool. :)

Reality:

Getting some really sexy pictures taken of myself; and
    Becoming a personal trainer (as a 2nd job)
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Having people ask me how I did it and letting me help them achieve it as well. Being a weight loss expert.
    I know.... lame but it's what I really want.
  • shellybeelee
    Options
    Looking back at my wedding pictures and not hating how large i look compared to everyone else..
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Going to the beach in a bikini and being one of the "hot girls". Also, running outside in just shorts and a sports bra.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    To be falsely accused of using steroids
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    To be able to do one of these:

mens_health_cover_jason.jpg