*closed group* BL challenge May-June

Options

Replies

• daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    daloverlyme: Had to cut my exercise session short. Really not feeling well. Not sure what happened. Just got a case of EXHAUSTION.

Made it to 12,217 steps

rsufjb.jpg

Great job!!!!
  • trappedinfat
    trappedinfat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Okay ...I seriously need some major words of encouragement or rather a kick in the booty...I am having the hardest time getting motivated. I killed it for like 2 weeks, worked out 6 days in each of those weeks. and then BAMN! I took a day off to rest my muscles and haven't been able to motivate since... :(
    That's it...I'm getting up!
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    ohh. . . . . someone challenge me!!!!

Here's my challenge:
    trappedinfat: park in the farthest parking space and walk to the store -its the little things that add up;)
  • caretmier
    caretmier Posts: 66
    Options
    Alright MomofJandA I challenge you to do 50 walking lunges!
  • momofJandA
    Options
    Alright MomofJandA I challenge you to do 50 walking lunges!

I'll see that challenge (my thighs and butt could use the "lift")
  • Jess3kids
    Jess3kids Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    For Wednesday's challenge: j1denham , I challenge you to give 110%. That means workout 10% longer or at a 10% higher intensity than you normally would have! Good Luck!

Thanks for the challenge! Going to start it right now :)
  • ElliMC
    ElliMC Posts: 53
    Options
    I like the idea of using the commercials as a way to exercise a little - not sure who's been challenged yet though so..

I challenge whoever reads this first (and hasn't been challenged yet) to doing 20 squats at every commercial during your TV time tonight! Good luck :smile:
  • smareeh
    smareeh Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Ill take it EllieMC!

I challenge you to alternate commercials, first one jumping pretend jumprope and the next one 20 pushups and so on. :)
  • Jess3kids
    Options
    For Wednesday's challenge: j1denham , I challenge you to give 110%. That means workout 10% longer or at a 10% higher intensity than you normally would have! Good Luck!

Thanks for the challenge! Going to start it right now :)

Done with the challenge. Did Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 2 with no stopping and following most of the non-modified exercises. Burned 80 calories more than I did yesterday. Thanks for the challenge!
  • zoebea33
    zoebea33 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Someone give me a challenge :laugh:
  • ElliMC
    ElliMC Posts: 53
    Options
    Ill take it EllieMC!

I challenge you to alternate commercials, first one jumping pretend jumprope and the next one 20 pushups and so on. :)

I'll take it but I'll do the jumping for all of them, not really good at pushups and can't afford to plant my face this week as I've just got back from A&E with severe burns! Lol :sad:
  • trappedinfat
    Options
    ohh. . . . . someone challenge me!!!!

Here's my challenge:
    trappedinfat: park in the farthest parking space and walk to the store -its the little things that add up;)

LOL! I am gonna be walking anywhere I need to go today! My hubby has the car!

and I have a challenge for everyone...Do 60 minutes of cardio...No time?...Do 2 sets of 30 minutes of cardio! That will kick things up a notch!
  • trappedinfat
    Options
    Okay ...I seriously need some major words of encouragement or rather a kick in the booty...I am having the hardest time getting motivated. I killed it for like 2 weeks, worked out 6 days in each of those weeks. and then BAMN! I took a day off to rest my muscles and haven't been able to motivate since... :(
    That's it...I'm getting up!

I am proud to say that I just kicked that non motivational moments butt! Did 20 minutes of Turbo Jam followed by 40 Minutes of Yoga Booty Ballet! Take that fat gene!!!!!!!
  • Jess3kids
    Options

I'll challenge you team mate! Do 3 sets of 15 squats!
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'll take the 60 minutes of Cardio!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    ok teamleela i challenge you to do 50 squats :)

just finished them. thighs are on fire, thanks for the challenge!
  • momofJandA
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!!!
    I love doing these challenges but my thighs and butt are killing me!
    I teach in a Middle school so I decided to do the 20 squats between classes (8 periods- so 7 sets) and OH MY GOD!!!
    Plus did the 50 walking lunges! I'm ready though
  • brndpark
    brndpark Posts: 18
    Options
    false
  • cdemumbran32310
    cdemumbran32310 Posts: 102 Member
    Options

I want you to grab 2 20 oz bottles filed with water (pr something to that effect)and turn on some music and dance while holding them. Shake the booty but dance up a sweat!
  • cdemumbran32310
    cdemumbran32310 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I havent forgotten the weigh in...will be up by in the morning. Waiting on 1 person.