jojonesnz Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    im guessing no question today:(

im off to get ready for work have a great day everyone

xx
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :tongue: 146.8-- Up 2 pounds, uuggghhhh!!!!

Sunday, May 15--146.2
    At least it went the right direction this week.
  • smareeh
    smareeh Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Weigh in - 182
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I'm hoping for some new challenges this week. Trying to give each other challenges were kinda fun. But I would like to have a set list like the first week, if possible.

Also, I'd love to see all the team's mid month progress. is there a link to the spreadsheet that we can view?
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    GOOD DAY EVERYONE!!!! Just felt compelled to say hello.

Wishing everyone a healthy week! :happy:
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    very quiet for a monday! I thought I'd just come on to catch the trivia question....
  • kimmey9
    kimmey9 Posts: 17
    Options
    lost 1.4 this week
  • brndpark
    brndpark Posts: 18
    Options
    great job Pink!
  • jessski
    jessski Posts: 24
    Options
    Weigh in was Terrible!! I am up 5lbs. I am really hoping it's water retention :(
  • cdemumbran32310
    cdemumbran32310 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys..I havent recovered from lack of sleep from this weekend. Everything should be up by Thursday including a mid month report.

Tuesday- If you have to go somewhere, park away, and walk. Push yourself to do this everyday. It helps.

Wed- Mini Exercises -These are the things you can do while watching T.V or sitting at work. Mini Exercises include sitting calf raises, seated thigh extensions and squeezing one of those forearm working hand grippers.

Thursday- buy your screen time minute for minute with physical activity. (This does not include if you work on a computer or logging on to the MFP website)

Friday-Get up and dance! Turn on the radio, grab your children and dance out everything you got…move the booty (swing the hips, it will help with those inches!)

Saturday- If you go to the gym, pick a person who was there before you, and workout until they leave, plus 30 extra mins.

Sunday- Drink nothing but water for the day (you can put Milo, Crystal light, anything of the such for a taste)
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    My weigh in was terrible again. I went up another pound. *sigh*
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Tuesday's challenge: I decided to walk to the post office instead of driving. 2.6 miles roundtrip!
  • caretmier
    caretmier Posts: 66
    Options
    Tuesday's challenge: I decided to walk to the post office instead of driving. 2.6 miles roundtrip!

Wow that is great TeamLeela!! I have to go to a soccer practice this afternoon that is a highway trip to get there, but I will walk around the field the 90 minutes my boys are practicing!
  • TeamLeela
    Options

Wow that is great TeamLeela!! I have to go to a soccer practice this afternoon that is a highway trip to get there, but I will walk around the field the 90 minutes my boys are practicing!

That's a great idea! Last year, my daughter had swim lessons and i just sat in the lounge chair the whole time. This summer, I plan to walk around the deck of the pool during her 45 minute lesson.
  • smareeh
    smareeh Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Had to go to target and parked by cart return furthest from store. It was a long slow walk as I had my 2 year old and the 2 year old and 7 month old I watch with me. lol I also decided instead of using hose to water plants I made several trips with a watering can.
  • caretmier
    caretmier Posts: 66
    Options
    Well I didnt get to walk the entire practice like I wanted! My daughter couldnt sit in the stroller any longer so we went to the playground where I got to chase her around! I got in an extra 2 miles before the playground! Tuesday's challenge done! Sunday is gonna be the hard one for me!!!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Just dropped in to take a peak at today's mini challenge. Def. something I will do! Everyone have a great day
  • trappedinfat
    trappedinfat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Where has everyone been all day?
  • cdemumbran32310
    cdemumbran32310 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    NO diet supplements can help you safely lose weight.

true of false?
  • Fergieberg
    Fergieberg Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    False