*closed group* BL challenge May-June

Options

Replies

• ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I have been challenged!!! By my partner!

"serendipityrr -- i challange you to have a bigger breakfast than your dinner!"

(how do you copy former posts....someone please tell me!)

I'll take that challenge!!!!!!

Tomorrow:
    For breakfast I will have 2 boiled egg whites, 1 slice of ancient grain bread, (toasted with margarine) and 20 almonds.
    For dinner - Protein shake.

Now, for your challenge, partner!!!

before you post tomorrow, do 100 crunches, 100 squats and 3 planks for 30 seconds each!
    We'll be #1 next week!

:bigsmile:

Great meal plans!!

Challange accepted!

I did 2 two minute planks, 100 reg. crunches 50 each side planks to work my obleeks (sp!) hah and 50 crunches with my feet raised so my abs workout is even, and did 110 squats! The last minute of full body plank I was shaking so much but I was determined. haha thanks for the challange! Now you have more of a better sence of myfitness level for future challenges! :)

And for today I challange you to drink two glasses of water before each meal And 50 jumping jacks!

Can't wait for weigh in, my TOM is gonna be close though

Go team brown :) and keep it up everyone!
  • caretmier
    caretmier Posts: 66
    Options
    OK caretmier, i challenge you to 50 sit ups and 50 press ups throughout today x

Will do!! What are press ups though?
  • caretmier
    Options
    Holy cow- these challenges are GREAT- they really are keeping me motivated. I'm trying to do all or most of them even if they're not personally challenged to me- a whole workout routine just in challenges!!!!!!!

that's a great idea!

I didnt even think of doing that, but that is a GREAT idea!!!
  • caretmier
    Options
    I would love to be challenged for tomorrow! A couple would be awesome to help my motivation... it has been lacking the last 2 days!

Ok partner, for a second challenge: I challenge you to drink 6 - 7 cups of water today! ( I know drinking water is a big challenge for you)

PS: I have my red shirt pic, by the time you read this, I may have already changed it! :)

Thanks partner! I will accept this challenge and I will get 7 glasses!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Candace, glad you're up for the water challenge! Soon drinking water will be like second nature. I haven't drank as much as I usually should around 2pm. I'm at around 4 cups when usually I could be closer to 6 or 7 by now. But its not very hot. It's not an excuse, but I do tend to drink more water when its hot.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I don't think I was challenged today! :frown:
  • caretmier
    Options
    I don't think I was challenged today! :frown:

K, partner I challenge you to do 200 jumping jacks broken up however you need to!
  • zoebea33
    zoebea33 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Anyone got a challenge for me :happy:
  • caretmier
    Options
    It is 7pm and I still have 16 ounces of water to drink to get my 7 cups in... I better start drinking!

I did complete my other challenge of 50 sit ups and 50 push ups!
  • serendipityrr
    serendipityrr Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have been challenged!!! By my partner!

"serendipityrr -- i challange you to have a bigger breakfast than your dinner!"

(how do you copy former posts....someone please tell me!)

I'll take that challenge!!!!!!

Tomorrow:
    For breakfast I will have 2 boiled egg whites, 1 slice of ancient grain bread, (toasted with margarine) and 20 almonds.
    For dinner - Protein shake.

Now, for your challenge, partner!!!

before you post tomorrow, do 100 crunches, 100 squats and 3 planks for 30 seconds each!
    We'll be #1 next week!

:bigsmile:

Great meal plans!!

Challange accepted!

I did 2 two minute planks, 100 reg. crunches 50 each side planks to work my obleeks (sp!) hah and 50 crunches with my feet raised so my abs workout is even, and did 110 squats! The last minute of full body plank I was shaking so much but I was determined. haha thanks for the challange! Now you have more of a better sence of myfitness level for future challenges! :)

And for today I challange you to drink two glasses of water before each meal And 50 jumping jacks!

Can't wait for weigh in, my TOM is gonna be close though

Go team brown :) and keep it up everyone!

Great!! You did amazing....planks will make you even more fit!
    ok, I'll take your challenge for tomorrow...and so you know, you can up my fitness challenges too.....been on P90X since October. I might still have weight to lose, but I'm strong!..hee hee

Your challenge for tomorrow....let's see...
    find a workout DVD that you really enjoy, and push yourself to the MAX. Or as Tony says, "Bring it!"

:wink:
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    alright 300 jumping jacks through the day :happy:

challange accepted! Perfecttt I just got the No Trouble Zones DVD from the local library for the next two weeks, yes yes, everyone check their local library!

I'm already doig yoga, shopping ad hiking tomorrow. Busy day but my exams are finally over it, bring it!
    can't wait for weight innn
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I challenge EVERYBODY to eat their goal of calories today, and not even a little under! This has been hard for me lately, and boy do I feel the difference in my energy and how slow my calories are burning.
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Weighing in early (saturdays are my official weigh in at the center, I prefer to use their weight as it's more accurate).

2 pounds down, CW: 240

Teal team!
  • daloverlyme
    Options
    Good job tryinghard!!! I probably wont be around tomorrow, or atleast where I can get to a scale. So as of today I am down to 209. I really, really worked my butt off ( okay, it is still there) this week. This is my weigh-in for the week. Lost three pounds this week, Go Team Tea!!!!
  • tryinghard2012
    Options
    Good job tryinghard!!! I probably wont be around tomorrow, or atleast where I can get to a scale. So as of today I am down to 209. I really, really worked my butt off ( okay, it is still there) this week. This is my weigh-in for the week. Lost three pounds this week, Go Team Tea!!!!

Good job! You rock.... :smile:
  • MightyMae1
    MightyMae1 Posts: 208
    Options
    Don't smoke
    Lower cholesterol
    manage your weight
    keep physically active
    monitor blood pressure
    reduce steress
    manage diabetes
    limit alcohol
  • trappedinfat
    trappedinfat Posts: 43 Member
    Options

WOW! Getting under 200 is coming super soon! You've almost reached your mini goal! I can't wait til I finally get under 200, GOOD JOB!
  • tryinghard2012
    Options

WOW! Getting under 200 is coming super soon! You've almost reached your mini goal! I can't wait til I finally get under 200, GOOD JOB!

Me neither! Can't wait to hit Onederland!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be so excited.
  • daloverlyme
    Options

Thanks so much you two! Im excited for you both. Before you know it, all of us will be going to onederland ( I love that name, lol). Last year I was three pounds away from under 200 and I quit and ended up gaining 20 pounds of my weight back. Stupid slim fast messed my body up. Doing it all on my own now, and it feels gooo ooo oood!!!!
  • tryinghard2012
    Options

Thanks so much you two! Im excited for you both. Before you know it, all of us will be going to onederland ( I love that name, lol). Last year I was three pounds away from under 200 and I quit and ended up gaining 20 pounds of my weight back. Stupid slim fast messed my body up. Doing it all on my own now, and it feels gooo ooo oood!!!!

Love it! Love it! Don't quit, you are doing so well!!! I'm happy for you! :flowerforyou: