Replies

• Taylora94
    Taylora94 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    True
  • Taylora94
    Taylora94 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    P.S I don't know if true is correct. I just figured I would put that since no one else did.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    It is quiet today. I just wanted to say that I did my Wednesday challenge. Crunches during commerical until I did 100.
  • caretmier
    caretmier Posts: 66
    Options
    I think the answer is true because a lot of diet pills help curb your hunger. When your body says it is hungry you should eat something, but make good choices and dont over do it. I learned from MFP not eating hurts your body and inhibits your weight loss. Your body needs food, the right food, for energy and to fuel your metabolism!
  • kimmey9
    kimmey9 Posts: 17
    Options
    true
  • jessski
    jessski Posts: 24
    Options
    Diet pills may not help but green tea decently does I will say false :) and my doctor prescribed me a pill that did magic..I think it was called meridia...it's considered a diet pill
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    NO diet supplements can help you safely lose weight.

true of false?

to be honest, I don't know the answer and I can't wait to see when you post the answer. I think the key word is safely because a lot of diet pills have caffeine and speeds up the heart. I wouldn't consider that safe. So if I had to take a stab at it, I would say True.
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    I'm going to try Thursday's challenge but its going to be tough because I am so sore today. I will go to zumba today, but I will probably watch more tv than my workout. I'll try to workout a little longer and watch a little less tv than I originally planned to. That will be my compromise! :)
  • Jess3kids
    Jess3kids Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I've had a hard time getting to this thread. Something must have been wrong with MFP website. Glad I'm able to get here today finally!!

I hit a milestone today and am officially out of the 150s!

I also picked up a new workout video. It's Jillian Michaels Shred it with Weights and you use a kettlebell. LOVE IT!
  • EricaSno28
    EricaSno28 Posts: 20
    Options
    wk#2 - 218
  • brndpark
    brndpark Posts: 18
    Options
    true
  • cdemumbran32310
    cdemumbran32310 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wk 2 results

wk21.png
    wk22.png
    wk23.png
    wk24.png
  • cdemumbran32310
    Options
    Mid Month Weigh in.....

midweight1.png
    midweight2.png
    midweight3.png
    midweight4.png
    midweight5.png
  • cdemumbran32310
    Options
    Sorry I havent been around or asking questions...been going through a really hard week, quit smoking, found out my BIL wife is pregnant (Long story but I blame her for my recent miscarriage) with twins, and I have lost all motivation to loss weight. Bear with me as I get my head back on straight.
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Sorry I havent been around or asking questions...been going through a really hard week, quit smoking, found out my BIL wife is pregnant (Long story but I blame her for my recent miscarriage) with twins, and I have lost all motivation to loss weight. Bear with me as I get my head back on straight.

take all the time you need. You know that we'll be here for you!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Friday's challenge was made for me! I've already did my happy dance this morning.
    go on youtube and search for zumba routines or if you know the name of the song, type it in . There are so many hits to choose from, I don't know where to start!
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Mid Month Weigh in.....

midweight1.png
    midweight2.png
    midweight3.png
    midweight4.png
    midweight5.png

Is there a reason team teals CWs' aren't updated? I know we both checked in.
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    My weight loss wasn't added and I submitted it for last week :huh:
  • trappedinfat
    trappedinfat Posts: 43 Member
    Options

I've had a pretty rough week myself. My kitty that I've had for 16 years passed away on Monday. But I know that with all the help and support I have gotten from MFP I will get myself back on track in no time. I hope that things start to look up for you, and we are all here for you if you need us!
  • trappedinfat
    trappedinfat Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, and I also joined up with Jamie Oliver and the Food Revolution to help make healthy changes in my local school district and my community by starting a facebook community page. I never learned how to eat healthy, and MFP has really helped me. I just want to help others too. If anyone wants the url to the page to help support us in our fight, please message me and I will be happy to give it to you!