*closed group* BL challenge May-June

Options

Replies

• tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Monday- eat 2 low calorie snacks.

Apple and 100 cal raw almonds. I had other "snacks" as well like granola and almond milk :happy:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    The scale doesn't always show that we've lost inchs, gained muscle etc. The scale can also demotivate people when they don't see a change.

I agree, that's why when I gain a few pounds and I know I have been putting in the effort, I don't worry too much about it. Usually its just sodium or TOM. As long as my clothes still fit or are getting looser, I know I'm doing something right.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    The scale is the most reliable way to measure your progress.
    True or False?

False. I think the best way is having your body fat measured. I gotta get faster with answering the questions!
  • cdemumbran32310
    cdemumbran32310 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You guys are all correct. I like to put it this way.....You can put the effort in not loss weight and still get into better shape. Like Ellen Pompeo (Meredith Grey on Grey's Anatomy) stated in an interview with Shape (I think) She weighs 10 lbs more than she did before she had her daughter, but she is in better physical shape now.

Remember always keep trucking!
  • misschocolate82
    Options
    believe im team gold. ....so GO TEAM GOLD :D

ONly just seen this thread so missed the first question and daily challenges but now i'm on it!

what time is central time in the uk?
  • misschocolate82
    Options
    oh dear....just seen what time the question was posted last time.....2.19AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't think i can stay up for the questions.....sorry jojoraeburn :(
    x
  • ElliMC
    ElliMC Posts: 53
    Options
    Still not sure on how to upload pictures! My starting weight is 144.4 (see my pictures)

:happy: GO TEAM PEACH :happy:
  • zoebea33
    zoebea33 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i'm the same can't stay awake til then sorry Jessica x
  • Taylora94
    Taylora94 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. There are people saying they cant stay up till 2 but the people that are saying that on there post the time says 2.
  • zoebea33
    Options
    I'm confused. There are people saying they cant stay up till 2 but the people that are saying that on there post the time says 2.

Mine says 10.42 am :)
  • Taylora94
    Taylora94 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    P.S and when I put up that last post it was 6:06 not 3:05 I think the clocks on this app are messed up.
  • zoebea33
    Options
    P.S and when I put up that last post it was 6:06 not 3:03 I think the clocks on this app are messed up.

i'm confused now lol
  • AmandaD99
    AmandaD99 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Here was my scale on Sunday, sorry I haven't been able to post it until today.

photo4-1.jpg
  • misschocolate82
    Options
    I think it shows us the times which it us for where we are......so it will show differently for us all. For example....when courtni posted question it would say 7pm to her, whereas on my forum it will say she posted it at 2.20am.
    x
  • Mmmie
    Mmmie Posts: 31
    Options
    false
  • jojonesnz
    jojonesnz Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    false, i find taking measurements shows me my progress as my weight often doesnt change on the scales but cms are dissapearing from my body:)

i didnt manage to hit the challenge today, i did weight training yesterday and my muscles were way to fatigued today to do ia again! sorry misschocolate82 hope you did better today than i did

xx

GO TEAM GOLD

3926322.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    day 1 challenge - healthy snacks - made a healthy low fat chocolate peanut butter cupcake recipe found on the recipe link here (145 calories), and light string cheese!

Also on the scale question - I find even the times I eat can impact the scale as do the intensity of workouts - I "gained" 2 pounds overnight last week after increasing weights in my workout... but once my body adjusted, the weight has caught up!
  • jacksonde24
    jacksonde24 Posts: 103
    Options
    False
  • daloverlyme
    daloverlyme Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    False. To get the most accurate picture of your progress,calculate your BMI. : Divide your weight in pounds by your height in inches squared. Multiply that total by 703