Options
12346»

Replies

• AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Im going to put week 3 up tomorrow..

and idea of mine..

would anyone be interested in doing a half marathon on our own? as a part of one of the challenges/ helps us get our mileage in and get our exercise..
  • AprilVal
    Options
    So, Stewie escaped already.. :( Hes getting out through the house somehow.. :( Not cool. Damn cat.
  • AprilVal
    Options
    update: Darn cat. Stewie is back, the neighbor caught him.. now i need to stewie proof the house.. lol
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Ran a 5k for the first time outside (not any kind of race but for practice). Total time 40:48, average speed 4.7mph.

This is the same girl that couldn't finish the mile in high school! The same girl that was excited the to be able to jog a whole minute straight, yes a whole minute! I can not begin to explain what MFP and everyone on here has done for me :-)
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Ran a 5k for the first time outside (not any kind of race but for practice). Total time 40:48, average speed 4.7mph.

This is the same girl that couldn't finish the mile in high school! The same girl that was excited the to be able to jog a whole minute straight, yes a whole minute! I can not begin to explain what MFP and everyone on here has done for me :-)

Yahoo!!! This is amazing! I know exactly how you feel, because I was you last summer!!! Now I just finished a 10k and am training for my first 1/2 marathon!!!! Your speed is very good for a beginner, please know that, because I was really discouraged about my speed at first and now that I realize I was average I feel much better! And I'm getting faster which is fun!

Can't wait to hear your results from your first real race.... sign up for one soon! They are truly amazing to be a part of!!!!