Daily Check In - MAY

Options
124»

Replies

• Hoosiermomma
    Hoosiermomma Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Pretty sure I did. I had over 250 cals left for the Costco samples.. so hopefully! (oops, I did this so late yesterday I already posted for this morning! :ohwell:
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Calories -chk, weights - nope
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got a full night of sleep :flowerforyou:
    What would I have done differently? Got in some physical activity
    What is today's personal goals? stay under on calories, get to my weight lifting routine (done + elliptical!)
    exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 2/6 days of exercise -

:flowerforyou: By the Way GoldK, How was Vegas?? I am really trying to learn how to travel and be out AND maintain at the same time! Hope you had a great weekend!
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? mowed lawn to get some exercise before my meeting
    What would I have done differently?
    What is today's personal goals? stay under calories and follow nutrition guidelines, already did an hour of step at the Y

(exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/7 days of exercise )

Thanks Goldk, I was down 23 pounds but gained one back last week :sad: , hopefully it will come back off again soon.
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Thanks Goldk, I was down 23 pounds but gained one back last week :sad: , hopefully it will come back off again soon.
    :noway: :noway: The revisiting pound (or 2) I know it well!! :laugh:

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? For sure!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got a full night of sleep again and did a really good work-out with weights and the elliptical
    What would I have done differently?It was a good day.
    What is today's personal goals? stay under on calories, elliptical! and windows!
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? made good food choices
    What would I have done differently? not much
    What is today's personal goals? stay under calories and follow nutrition guidelines, going to the Y for step

(exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 3/7 days of exercise )
  • Hoosiermomma
    Options
    Heading to Fish in Alaska!! I will be gone for a week. We will be on a small boat... so the challenge will be to move as much as possible and eat and drink light! :drinker: I will be back on Saturday next week. Have a good week ladies and I will look for you in June. I am sure I will need to seriously need to get back at it!
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Didn't set any
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? hum? took a 4 mile walk on Sunday :bigsmile:
    What would I have done differently? track my calories
    What is today's personal goals? track calories and the elliptical (or walk)

exercise weekly progress (Sun-Sat) - 1/7 days of exercise

Tomorrow I will be posting a new "topic" for June. Hopefully I will stay on track a little better than I did in May :noway:
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Pretty sure I did. I had over 250 cals left for the Costco samples.. so hopefully! (oops, I did this so late yesterday I already posted for this morning! :ohwell:
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Calories -chk, weights - nope
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got a full night of sleep :flowerforyou:
    What would I have done differently? Got in some physical activity
    What is today's personal goals? stay under on calories, get to my weight lifting routine (done + elliptical!)

:flowerforyou: By the Way GoldK, How was Vegas?? I am really trying to learn how to travel and be out AND maintain at the same time! Hope you had a great weekend!

Vegas was great!! One more day would have been nice. I walked a bunch and gained only a couple. I haven't weighed myself lately... I haven't been that good :grumble: I need to get back on track in June!
  • goldk
    Options
    Heading to Fish in Alaska!! I will be gone for a week. We will be on a small boat... so the challenge will be to move as much as possible and eat and drink light! :drinker: I will be back on Saturday next week. Have a good week ladies and I will look for you in June. I am sure I will need to seriously need to get back at it!

Have fun!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • goldk
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/254086-daily-check-in-june

New post for June!

I feel like I've been saying this every month but I really need to get back 100% in June. I've been watching the same 5lbs come off and put back on for about a year now. :grumble: