30/30/30 CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am so feeling yesterday's! I had my workout class at the gym (last chance workout-style 1 hour class) and did the challenge. Oh gawd it hurts!! :(
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Does it count that my squats, push ups, and crunches were all covered with I did Ripped in 30 today (twice, by the way - the week 1 and 2 workouts)? Whatever, I'll go do it all in a row again in a little while... I don't think I'll be able to do another full push up for a few days now though... I managed 2 today... :sick: I know I'll be good at them in a few more days though.
    Good for you! Think of how toned we're going to be at the end of the 30 days :smile:
    If this doesn't do something for my arms, nothing will!
    I'm in. This is very do-able. 30 bicycle crunches, 30 squats, and 30 wall pushups (baby steps).
    Wall push ups are great! Especially if you have a sucky wrist, like me... I never ever thought I would be able to do a full push up. You'll get there!! :drinker:
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Got my 30/30/30 done today..25 of my push ups were regular but I just could not bust out those 5 so I went to my knee's..that WILL improve:bigsmile:

Have a great day everyone & high 5 for getting your challenge exercises done!
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I got my 30 lunges/pushups/30 second planks knocked out. I started with the plank and ended with it. Man that was tough!
  • amerr
    amerr Posts: 190
    Options
    I'm so busy I've already forgotten about this challenge. :(

I am definitely going to do it today though! I want to do this challenge and get my body to change!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Whatever, I'll go do it all in a row again in a little while... I don't think I'll be able to do another full push up for a few days now though...
    I didn't end up doing it in a row last night. It was pretty late, and I was gonna start and TRY to do it, but my chest area is sooo sore (and I just wanted to get to bed, cause I'm in the middle of a cold). Today, I can even feel it in my sides, just below my armpits. :laugh:
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Today's 30/30/30:

20 push ups - 6 real ones again
    30 squats
    10 push ups :laugh: - knees
    30 bicycle crunches
  • amandapratt
    Options
    Ugh! Missed last night so I'll have to make up for it tonight :cry:
  • mdfeller
    mdfeller Posts: 135
    Options
    I'll do it!
  • mdfeller
    Options
    I guess I need to specify what I'll be doing. I can barely do 5 pushups so I'm going to opt for 30 crunches/30 jumping jacks/30 squats. I'll also add in 30 second plank, just because I try to do crunches anyway.
  • mrmchap
    mrmchap Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in! I had to give up on 30 day shred for right now so this will be a good fill in :) I will get back with you on what I am doing every day :)
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    30 squats/30 crunches/30 push ups done!
    Now I am off to taekwondo and hope that we are not doing any of the above..:bigsmile:
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    30 Squats, 30 Crunches and 30 Push Ups done! Happy Hump Day everyone:)
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    nikki- Nice work! Happy Hump Day to you too :)

grover- way to go!

mdfeller- pushups are tough for me too! I do about 5 toe pushups and the rest are on my knees. Every little bit counts. When I started I could barely do 2 toe pushups. Keep at it! You'll be amazed what you can accomplish is 30 days!

I just knocked out my pushups, lunges and planks. I did Level 1 of 6 week 6 pack too. :)
  • amandapratt
    Options
    60 squats, 60 lunges, and 60 crunches DONE!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    I can barely do 5 pushups so I'm going to opt for 30 crunches/30 jumping jacks/30 squats.
    Aw... I can only do 6 real ones! I hope you'll push to improve them in the future. :bigsmile:
  • MamaGraves2
    MamaGraves2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm a few days late but just found this thread. I'm in!

30 Crunches
    30 Squats
    30 second Plank

Thanks for the great idea!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Am I really the only one to post today?

Push ups - 7 REAL ONES!! New record!!! :bigsmile: and 22.5 on knees. I kind of gave up on the last one... :laugh:
    Squats - 30
    Bicycle crunches - 30
  • mdfeller
    Options
    Got mine in!

50 crunches
    30 jumping jacks
    30 squats
    30 second plank

and just because I received some encouragement, I did two sets of three real push ups. :)
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    I got all 3 of my 30's in today!!!
    hmmmmm....I wonder if people remember the Challenges they join? :laugh:
    Great work everyone! :drinker: