30/30/30 CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I did mine!

5 real push ups - 15 in a row, 15 squats, 15 knee push ups, 30 bicycle crunches... It was just after my run. I was pooped. :wink:
    and just because I received some encouragement, I did two sets of three real push ups. :)
    :drinker: That's AWESOME!!
  • mdfeller
    mdfeller Posts: 135
    Options
    Got mine!
    50 jumping jacks
    50 crunches
    30 squats
    30 second plank
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Nice job Nikki!
    Got mine!
    Sweet! :bigsmile:
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Hey all- I've been out of town but here I am! I kept up with my 30 second planks, 30 pushups and 30 lunges. Keep up the great work everyone :) Have a great weekend!
  • mdfeller
    mdfeller Posts: 135
    Options
    Did this thread die?

Got my 30/30/30 done. With 50 jumping jacks, 40 squats, 30 crunches, and 30 second plank.
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    I did my 30, 30, 30's yesterday and today I just didn't get the chance to post :happy: I was sore for the first couple of days but now it's getting easier...phew! Great work everyone! Keep it up :flowerforyou:
  • Steph_135
    Options
    It's totally getting easier for me too, but I still can't believe how hard "30" seems to be!! At the start I was like, 30? No problem!

Yesterday:
    8 real push ups!!! and the rest on knees.
    30 squats
    30 bicycle crunches
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Yesterday:
    8 real push ups again! I thought I might be able to do 9, but I also wanted to be able to get through to #30. :laugh: I'll do 9 today!
    30 bicycle crunches - These were REALLY hard to do after the push ups! :noway:
    30 squats
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but since I am 9 days late, I'll do it until June 9. I am going to do Pushups (and not the girlie kind!!) :)
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Hey, can I get in this challenge? I am only able to do the girlie kind of push up...and only 20....but will push myself. Thanks Steph for telling us about this challenge. Shaping up for summer!!!:bigsmile:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I know I'm a little late starting, but I'd love to be a part of this challenge!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    I'm in, but since I am 9 days late, I'll do it until June 9. I am going to do Pushups (and not the girlie kind!!) :)
    Right on! I'm working my way up to 30! I started doing 5, and now I'm up to 8! :bigsmile:

FabulousFifty... Work those 20 girlies!! Like I said above, I'm up to 8 real ones, which is unbelievable! Before March, I don't think I could do ANY! Soon you'll be working it like the baby in your image. :drinker:

Leela... Glad to see you here too!

Remember to choose 3 types of workouts to do for 30 days. I'm doing push ups, bicycle crunches, and squats.
  • meadows654
    meadows654 Posts: 164
    Options
    Ok Steph, you talked me into it! :laugh: I'm gonna do 30 jumping jacks, jump rope 30 times, and 30 scissor kicks while holding a crunch. I already do pushups, lunges, squats, etc with Ripped in 30. I need more cardio in my life! And do you think I should log it as calisthenics?
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    So I'm going for 30 plyo squats (jump squats), 30 walking lunges (each leg, 60 total) and 30 push ups (girlie, but I would love to be able to do reg. push ups by the end of the challenge). I need to find new ways to challenge myself. I will only consider this a bonus workout, nothing that I would log. Not to say that its not worth logging, I know every bit counts. But I'm trying to avoid eating most of my exercise calories anyway. Okay, I'm rambling now, so I better go get started on this challenge. Hooray for tight glutes and strong upper body!
  • amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I ended up skipping this weekend so tonight's workout/catch up is going to be brutal... But I'm still going to do it! :)
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Kcocked out my lunges and pushups but I didn't have time to get my planks done this morning. I definitely ran out of time and was almost late for work! I'll get them done tonight for sure.

Yesterday I was able to do 12 toe pushups. I did 2 sets of 6. I'm going to try to add more in with my planks tonight. :)
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Today I did NINE push ups!! :love: 30 total, 30 squats, and 30 bicycle crunches.
    Ok Steph, you talked me into it! :laugh: I'm gonna do 30 jumping jacks, jump rope 30 times, and 30 scissor kicks while holding a crunch. I already do pushups, lunges, squats, etc with Ripped in 30. I need more cardio in my life! And do you think I should log it as calisthenics?
    Sounds awesome Meadows! I don't know what calisthenics really are :huh: so I'm not the best person to ask about that... :wink:

Leela... I don't log it either, unless I've already got the HRM on.

amandapratt... Get it in! The very first day I joined, I did it right before bed, but got it in! You can do it!

BeckyJill... Way to push it to the last second this morning! What's a toe push up?
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Hey, can I get in this challenge? I am only able to do the girlie kind of push up...and only 20....but will push myself. Thanks Steph for telling us about this challenge. Shaping up for summer!!!:bigsmile:

Of course you can! Welcome :flowerforyou: Every little bit counts...maybe by the end you'll be doing the manly kind :laugh:
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I know I'm a little late starting, but I'd love to be a part of this challenge!

And we'd love to have you!:smile:
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    I finished Day 1 of the challenge. I think of my 3, walking lunges are the hardest for me. Thanks for introducing me to this challenge. I will continue the challenge through June 9 so I can make sure I get a full 30 days in.