WEIGHT LOSS ROCK STAR COMPETITION!! (Sign up by 11:59 5/2/11

Options

Replies

• PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Considering this is a "rockstar" challenge... this "team DMB" thing got me thinking...maybe we could all have team names based on bands??

Team DMB...I'll be captain. Let me know what I have to do and I'm on it.:drinker:

Why are you and Tami stealing my thunder... what's with htat!... LOL... I guess I could fall in line under you as captain, but I will need inspirational DMB quaotes on a daily basis, and maybe tickets to Governers Isl.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I'm excited!!! WOOT!
  • taureanbeauty293
    taureanbeauty293 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! :happy:

SW:155
    GW: 145-147?
  • Maggie5050
    Maggie5050 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am in. Starting weight is 204. Need some real motivaton. Sounds like a terrific idea.
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You don't have to worry about making the charts, I'll handle that. I just think captains would be good to help everyone stay motivated, and maybe if one of your team members forgets to update their weight you could remind them.
    It also helps me remember stuff when I can categorize it, so this is also kinda of a helper to me. =)

I also like the idea of naming the teams after bands. I was just gonna assign them colors, but bands sounds like more fun.
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    You don't have to worry about making the charts, I'll handle that. I just think captains would be good to help everyone stay motivated, and maybe if one of your team members forgets to update their weight you could remind them.
    It also helps me remember stuff when I can categorize it, so this is also kinda of a helper to me. =)

I also like the idea of naming the teams after bands. I was just gonna assign them colors, but bands sounds like more fun.

Monkey, Pantala, and I would all very much like to be "Team DMB" along with anyone else who would like to be Team DMB as well. We're a loving group, I promise! =)
  • millygrl
    millygrl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    Weight as of this morning 220.4 : (
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options

Monkey, Pantala, and I would all very much like to be "Team DMB" along with anyone else who would like to be Team DMB as well. We're a loving group, I promise! =)

You can join our group if youre a fun-lover...we joke around a LOT!! But wed love to have you! :o)
  • mandyash2285
    Options
    lets do it, maybe i can stay motivated---starting at 180
  • ssmith47
    ssmith47 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm game!
    Starting wt. 5/2/11-217
  • DreamLittleDarling
    Options
    lets do it, maybe i can stay motivated---starting at 180

Join Team DMB! =)
  • jazgal
    jazgal Posts: 122
    Options
    ok I am in .. 158
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun. I'm game
    5/2/11 weight 278
    Can be a captain if you need me.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I love it! If you'll have me I'd love to join. I am currently 167.7 lbs.
  • ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Options
    I am down to play as well!

CW: 228
  • tamie_l
    tamie_l Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in - 189
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I'm In. Starting weight is 198. If you need a team captin i'm game.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I'm in- starting weight 143lbs (5/2)
  • Gonzawr
    Gonzawr Posts: 25
    Options
    IN Starting weight 308
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I rock, so I might as well try to be a rock star! This Sounds great!

SW:274