Replies

• butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    In, sound slike fun! SW:203.8
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Ok, Never done this sort of thing before But here I am if you want another. I like those crazy fools who call themselves Team DMB....lol;)

Start weight, 152
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Ok, Never done this sort of thing before But here I am if you want another. I like those crazy fools who call themselves Team DMB....lol;)

Start weight, 152

love it.
  • apeetro
    apeetro Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm in !!
    SW 190.2
  • mariannajohn
    Options
    Hi Im in SW 230
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    We suggested DMB as one team because we have several Dave Matthews Band fans in this challenge
  • LJSpady
    LJSpady Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I've compiled a list of everyone who's signed up so far. We're at 51 people and the challenge is still open for another hour and 15 mins!
    I think there are gonna be 5 or 6 teams. I have 4 volunteers for captains so far, so there still a chance for folks to step up if they wanna.
    Once the challenge is closed I'm gonna do the grouping and I guess each group can decide amongst themselves what they want to be called, and then get back to me by Thursday so I can finish up the first chart.

I personally would like my team to be either Linkin Park or Paramore. =)
  • Aria657
    Aria657 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    Starting weight:246.8
  • sunflowersss
    Options
    Count me in!

Starting weight: 265
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!

Starting weight as of this morning 164.5

Linkin Park (Woot woot!!) :D

smiles :)
    Ang
  • Jayshelle416
    Options
    Im in i wanna be on ang's team above :0)

CW: 170
    GW (by june 21) 135
  • LJSpady
    Options
    Alright! Challenge sign up is closed! After my workout tomorrow morning I'll put the teams together, and get in contact with everyone about their teams! If you made a request I'm make sure to put you on the team you wanted. Work hard this week, and eat healthy!

Good luck, and Rock On!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Can you make sure kykykenna, pantanalapampa, dreamlittledarling, humblemonkey, and tdgee are in same group?
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Can you make sure kykykenna, pantanalapampa, dreamlittledarling, humblemonkey, and tdgee are in same group?

This will be the "Team DMB" group.
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am super excited! oh and by the way I love Paramore...but I am good with where ever I end up!!
  • mandyash2285
    Options
    i want to be DMB pretty please:flowerforyou:
  • LJSpady
    Options
    ok, so theres room for 2 more rockers. JUST TWO!! Any takers?
  • LJSpady
    Options
    almost done!
  • LJSpady
    Options
    Ok this is the breakdown of the teams:

o514ky.jpg

24otwsy.jpg

2uyn5ft.jpg

vgplk2.jpg

2u9s38y.jpg

2wg623p.jpg

Sorry about the charts lookin' funny, I was in a hurry. Let me know if there are any typos/mistakes and it will be corrected on the next chart. Also, I did not name the teams yet so that each team could decide amongst themselves what to go by (although team one totally has dibs on Team DMB). I recommend that you friend all of the people on your team and support each other throughout the week.

Also, Because she asked, right before I posted the teams, thisisabbie is gonna be moved to Team 1 (sorry Team 6), but no one else can switch teams from here on in.
    ALSO ALSO, because there was an odd number of people, Team 3 and Team 6 each have room for one more person, so the first two new people to ask can have the spots.
  • thisisabbie
    thisisabbie Posts: 521 Member
    Options

Monkey, Pantala, and I would all very much like to be "Team DMB" along with anyone else who would like to be Team DMB as well. We're a loving group, I promise! =)

Oooh you guys sound like fun! I'd like to join DMB too!

....If the teams haven't been allocated already, of course :wink: