Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge - GRYFFINDOR

Options

Replies

• EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I just got uber excited! We are such dorks and I LOVE it!! Bring on the challenge. Gryffindor always wins!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    For now, I'm sending friend requests to all you fellow Gryffindors because I'll probably forget to get on the thread in between weigh ins to chat. If you don't want to friend me, its cool, and if you decide you don't want to be my friend after the challenge, that's cool too. :)

After today tho, I'm not going to add more people just because, cuz that's a time sucker!

Any chance you can copy and paste your Gryffindor picture code onto the thread???

LouiseXXX
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    For now, I'm sending friend requests to all you fellow Gryffindors because I'll probably forget to get on the thread in between weigh ins to chat. If you don't want to friend me, its cool, and if you decide you don't want to be my friend after the challenge, that's cool too. :)

After today tho, I'm not going to add more people just because, cuz that's a time sucker!

Any chance you can copy and paste your Gryffindor picture code onto the thread???

LouiseXXX

oooo! okey doke:

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/228357_566641969583_179201885_32139737_5342059_n.jpg

yay!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options

LouiseXXX

Yeah, that'd be really cool if we all had the same one. :)
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    new member - Fiorentina - 140
  • UnoDiamante
    Options

How did you get it to show up in your signature? mine is just showing the link.. :(
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options

How did you get it to show up in your signature? mine is just showing the link.. :(

I'm getting the same. Could you copy the code from your signature? That might do it:bigsmile:

LouiseXXX
  • peariel
    peariel Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Yay Gryffindor! Looking forward to earning house points with you guys. :)
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    new member:
    Leela30 - 140
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options

I'm getting the same. Could you copy the code from your signature? That might do it:bigsmile:

LouiseXXX

oh, im sorry guys! i just gave you the image link itself. copy it to your signature and add img before it and /img after it with these brackets [ ] around the img and /img parts with NO SPACES! if i post the link directly it just shows you the pic again :) and if i put the brackets around the img and /img parts it thinks im trying to link a different pic. i hope this isn't too confusing!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    Options
    OK - I THINK THE FAIREST WAY TO ADD UP POINTS IS TO ADD UP ALL THE MEMBERS WEIGHTS, THEN FIGURE OUT THE TOTAL PERCENTAGE LOST FOR THE GROUP. That is the only way to make it fair since the groups are bound to be uneven at some point. I put it in caps to make sure everyone sees it. :)

I think that's a great plan.

Now I totally want to go watch one of the HP movies. I sense a very unproductive day coming on.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    we just watched deathly hallows part one again last night. i'm itching to read the books again....
  • UnoDiamante
    Options
    we just watched deathly hallows part one again last night. i'm itching to read the books again....

Im going to start reading the whole series again at the end of May and re-watch the 7th movie the night before part 2 comes out :)
  • amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options

Love your house crest! It's so bad @$$ :bigsmile:
  • katiejo2011
    katiejo2011 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    checking to see if my signature worked.
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    [Im going to start reading the whole series again at the end of May and re-watch the 7th movie the night before part 2 comes out :)

i'm *so* hoping a theatre has a harry potter marathon around here - i will totally be there all day and all night if they do! and if not...i'll have one myself! :tongue:
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    Love your house crest! It's so bad @$$

thanks! bad *kitten* is my middle name! :tongue:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options

Im going to start reading the whole series again at the end of May and re-watch the 7th movie the night before part 2 comes out :)

i'm halfway thru the first one again, reading a chapter a night when i have time. SO excited!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    btw, i LOVE all of the different crests we're using for our signatures! way to show our Gryffindor Pride! :)
  • G8trgrl7
    G8trgrl7 Posts: 2
    Options
    g8trgrl7 200 Dang I need to lose weight! I lost the baby weight but now we need to get down to business! :)