• UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    new member:
    Dragonlew - 277 - Gryffindor
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    i burned 713 calories today - just like the high-security gringotts vault the held the sorceror's stone! :tongue:

YES! let's keep up the nerdy fabulousness! :)
  • amandapratt
    amandapratt Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I've decided to up my nerd level by one notch and used cafepress.ca to create a "Team Gryffindor" tank top for use at the gym. If anyone's interested I can email them a link to it. Gryff nerds unite! :drinker:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    I've decided to up my nerd level by one notch and used cafepress.ca to create a "Team Gryffindor" tank top for use at the gym. If anyone's interested I can email them a link to it. Gryff nerds unite! :drinker:

i already have a tank and a tshirt! yay!
  • Leela30
    Leela30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'd love a shirt!

We'll find out if the shield shows :fingers crossed:
  • LMPRF97
    LMPRF97 Posts: 97
    Options
    I think the captains should be the Prefects
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options

i thought they were the Heads of House..? we could vote for our own prefects and even a head boy and girl for fun if anyone wants to! that would be fun!
  • LMPRF97
    LMPRF97 Posts: 97
    Options
    Who is the captains then? Because on the first page there was a note to the Captains.
  • Leela30
    Options

i thought they were the Heads of House..? we could vote for our own prefects and even a head boy and girl for fun if anyone wants to! that would be fun!

I agree! Have a House Head and a Prefect or 2
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Who is the captains then? Because on the first page there was a note to the Captains.

UnoDiamante is our Head of House. There is one for each house and they know who they are.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options

I agree! Have a House Head and a Prefect or 2

Ok, so does anyone really want to be a Prefect? I don't care if there would be any specific duties unless the HoH wants any help with anything. It would mostly just to be extra geeky and fun :)
  • PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My weight was actually 173.1 if the one counts. I noticed that people had the decimals including. I guess that's a little silly of me not to include the .1 thinking about it as every bit counts!!
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    New members:

Nat102 - 147 - Gryffindor
    Kelsue35 - 138 - Gryffindor
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    Ok, so does anyone really want to be a Prefect? I don't care if there would be any specific duties unless the HoH wants any help with anything. It would mostly just to be extra geeky and fun :)

maybe we could have a prefect of the week? either by vote or our head of house could select - either by who lost the most weight or gave the most encouragement or answered the most harry potter trivia or created a flawless draught of living death potion on the first go...you know, stuff like that. the the prefect of the week could help the head of house supply cool harry potter stuff or have some input on the weekly challenges.

which leads me to a question - will challenges be selected by house or will all hogwartians participate in the same challenges?
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options

maybe we could have a prefect of the week? either by vote or our head of house could select - either by who lost the most weight or gave the most encouragement or answered the most harry potter trivia or created a flawless draught of living death potion on the first go...you know, stuff like that. the the prefect of the week could help the head of house supply cool harry potter stuff or have some input on the weekly challenges.

which leads me to a question - will challenges be selected by house or will all hogwartians participate in the same challenges?

that is GREAT stuff! i think it should be maybe a combination of those, like one week it can be the person who lost the most, next week person who answers the most trivia, etc and we just rotate those criteria if we run out. and then the next week the prefect would have to help the head of house with whatever she needs help with that week :) it would be fun!

and Uno, I love the little tidbits of trivia, but they would be more fun if you asked us a question and we had to try to guess the answer, then tell us who's right, i think! you're awesome for doing this, btw :)
  • Raeray89
    Raeray89 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm going away today til Monday night and won't be able to check in on Sunday so I'm going to do it today.

Start weight was 146,

CW; 141.4

Good luck for Sunday everyone!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    I'm going away today til Monday night and won't be able to check in on Sunday so I'm going to do it today.

Start weight was 146,

CW; 141.4

have fun!
  • Leela30
    Options

Start weight was 146,

CW; 141.4

Have a good weekend! And way to start us off!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    if you want to be extra geeky, try making new exercises that match the workouts you already do as far as burn, but name them wizard-y things like quidditch practice and spellwork or something :) i'm totally going to do it (just through the end of this challenge, or i would start getting confused)! thanks, MissKMN for the idea!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. You guys are hilarious! I'd like to see the team Gryffindor tank. Link, please? :)

And way to start us off Raeray!