Harry Potter Weight Loss Challenge - Slytherin

Options

Replies

• laurabeerotten
    Options
    We won guys and totally blew the competition out of the water!! Let's go for a repeat!
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the win everyone!! Off to do some yoga and elliptical! Keep losing! and a loss is still a loss, so great work on that!
  • laurabeerotten
    Options
    For our last challenges, Uno wants to know if there is anything we've been struggling with over the course of the challenge so we can make our last challenges really relevant. I'm putting it to you on here in case you all don't check the main board much.
  • laurabeerotten
    Options
    Interesting to note heading into the last few weeks of the challenge: just using members who have stuck around this long (this doesn't include the start weights of six people who didn't weigh in last week, so I hope they come back!) we've lost, as a group, an awesome 110.9 lbs. This is 3.85% of our starting weight.
  • Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Options
    I have already posted for this week and I am down to 221 pounds (that was my weight as of this morning) but is slightly up from my last weigh in. I am actually okay with that and happy to slow down the weight loss process. Started a new diet that I am not 100% sure of yet. I am down about 5 pounds this week and about 14 pounds since the beginning. I am very close to meeting my goal for this challenge.
  • mjtbb
    mjtbb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I reached my HP goal this week. I'm down to 208 pounds. Just one pound from last week but I figure it would be low weight loss as the week before I had a high loss. I'm so excited, I fit back into some clothes from a while back. I'm going on a cruise next week so I'll probably will weigh on Friday (last day before going on vacation) so it will probably won't be different. I just hope it doesn't go up the week after that when I come back from the cruise! I don't need to lose I just don't want to gain and have to reach my goal again.
    Please someone update me as I can access the spreadsheet.

BTW, I just bought tickets for the midnight premiere of Harry Potter. My daughter is ecstatic, I just hope I won't be so tired I'll fall asleep. Better take a nap that day during the day so I can enjoy the movie.

Melanie
  • Ante_Up
    Ante_Up Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm down another pound this week to 179, which put me 4 pounds from my HP weight loss goal. I need to lose more than a pound a week if I'm to reach my goal. I'm going to give it my all to lose these 4 pounds within the next 18 days. Hope everyone else is doing well.
  • Ante_Up
    Options
    I reached my HP goal this week. I'm down to 208 pounds. Just one pound from last week but I figure it would be low weight loss as the week before I had a high loss. I'm so excited, I fit back into some clothes from a while back. I'm going on a cruise next week so I'll probably will weigh on Friday (last day before going on vacation) so it will probably won't be different. I just hope it doesn't go up the week after that when I come back from the cruise! I don't need to lose I just don't want to gain and have to reach my goal again.
    Please someone update me as I can access the spreadsheet.

BTW, I just bought tickets for the midnight premiere of Harry Potter. My daughter is ecstatic, I just hope I won't be so tired I'll fall asleep. Better take a nap that day during the day so I can enjoy the movie.

Melanie

Congratulations!!! I've updated the spreadsheet to 208 for you.
  • Ante_Up
    Options
    Interesting to note heading into the last few weeks of the challenge: just using members who have stuck around this long (this doesn't include the start weights of six people who didn't weigh in last week, so I hope they come back!) we've lost, as a group, an awesome 110.9 lbs. This is 3.85% of our starting weight.

110+ Pound loss as a group is amazing!!! Congratulations to all Slytherins! =)
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I updated the sheet and posted my 2 pound loss!
  • laurabeerotten
    Options
    We really rock, guys. I'm 7 pounds from my goal. I don't think I will get there but I think I'm gonna get really close. And that's a-okay with me. I am proud of my progress.
  • DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Gained a pound but I'm pretty sure it's TOMs fault. Please update the sheet for me, it's blocked at work. 1lb gone, should be 183 now.
  • stressd1mom
    stressd1mom Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am down 0.8 lbs this week, it's the same 0.8 lbs I was UP last week. I really do seem to lose only once a month, it seems weird but it just must be how my body does it. I guess it doesn't make a difference if I lose 1 lb a week every week or 4 lbs in one month as long as it comes off eventually!
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Down to 220.6 this week! That's a 1.6 lb loss.

Can someone send me the link to the spreadsheet - I'm on a different computer and don't have it with me.

Thanks everyone! GO TEAM!
  • Lauriek70
    Lauriek70 Posts: 2,087 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to record you weigh in for the week. We are still missing a few people and the main page is looking for results. The percentage is showing in the wrong column but it appears that we are at .76% right now. We can do this.
  • laurabeerotten
    Options
    Don't forget to record you weigh in for the week. We are still missing a few people and the main page is looking for results. The percentage is showing in the wrong column but it appears that we are at .76% right now. We can do this.

Yeah, when I left for school and work this morning, it was in the right column so I don't know how it got moved, but the formula was right, so 0.76% is what I posted. I was trying to drag it until the last minute, and unfortunately with it being finals week and with my new job I was away from my PC from 7AM-12AM.

I'm not sure if we're still doing buddies, but if anyone could talk to/check up on your buddy if they are on this list, let me know, because I'm removing them Thursday evening when I get home from work.

Daveglasnost
    lukimakamai
    melk967
    nikilosingweight
    prashley
    thetigerzeye

Once more, the spreadsheet is at https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AtS2gL_AVKG8dEJLNWtWSWVrYWNUdEJGamZwcHgzOHc&hl=en&authkey=CKz0rLoE#gid=0
  • laurabeerotten
    Options
    We're waiting on Hufflepuff results, but it looks like we might get a REPEAT!!!! Go SLYTHERIN!
  • pixieofdoom
    pixieofdoom Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure Luki is on holiday
  • laurabeerotten
    Options
    I'm pretty sure Luki is on holiday

TY, Charice is too. I'll hold off on deleting them.

PS: I really want to cuddle the cat in your picture. I could use some cuddles at the moment.
  • pixieofdoom
    pixieofdoom Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    She loves cuddles actually, she'll tuck her head right under your chin and purr like mad. I'll get her to send you some virtual cuddles *g*