Round 2 Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest (closed)

Options

Replies

• Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    I thought this was a friendly competition... No fighting Ladies:flowerforyou: :heart: :smooched: But us Fat Fighters are kickin' butt and are gonna continue kickin' butt so you guys are gonna have to work for your win:smile:
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I would like to point out of the highlights of Week #3's weigh-in :
    Things to watch...
    3) Will Healthymom be able to drop into the 240’s:love:

Will Healthymom be able to drop into the 230's, not the 240s, thank you very much. LOL! But yes, I AM determined to do it this week!! :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Healthymomma, you are correct...you need to bust thru the 240s into the 230's...you better be determined because you are a finalist in the other competition...you have come so far since the beginning of the first comp....you have lost nearly 18 pounds since the beginning of April...Rock on, sista:drinker:

Ms. Irishgal, you have been randomly selected to take the 0.5 lb hit this week :cry: I know you will do well this week because you are a finalist against Healthymomma...there's a lot riding on your good behavior this week:wink: ...lastly, I just want to say that I hope you blast into the 60s and show the 70s who's boss:smokin: :smokin:

So, Fat fighters, you have to step up to the plate for your Irishgal as she will be at a disadvantage this week...You wouldn't want her to get eliiminated, would you?:noway:
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    :sad: You started it

No, I didn't :noway:

Yes you did, see 10:18 am post. After 6 months I just noticed the time zone difference. I knew Faith's posts were weird times but just noticed this board is not EST.

No more playing, I must do some work now. :frown:
    [/quote]
    Plus didn't my posts being metric give a hint :laugh: :laugh:
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Healthymomma, you are correct...you need to bust thru the 240s into the 230's...you better be determined because you are a finalist in the other competition...you have come so far since the beginning of the first comp....you have lost nearly 18 pounds since the beginning of April...Rock on, sista:drinker:

Ms. Irishgal, you have been randomly selected to take the 0.5 lb hit this week :cry: I know you will do well this week because you are a finalist against Healthymomma...there's a lot riding on your good behavior this week:wink: ...lastly, I just want to say that I hope you blast into the 60s and show the 70s who's boss:smokin: :smokin:

So, Fat fighters, you have to step up to the plate for your Irishgal as she will be at a disadvantage this week...You wouldn't want her to get eliiminated, would you?:noway:

Fat fighters have nothing to worry about...I'm really going to kick some *ss this next week and I will not only stay in the comp but get out of the 170s if I can help it. So I appreciate the extra obstacle...I love challenges!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Fat fighters have nothing to worry about...I'm really going to kick some *ss this next week and I will not only stay in the comp but get out of the 170s if I can help it. So I appreciate the extra obstacle...I love challenges!

If you like challenges that much, we could make it a full pound:laugh:
  • irishgal44
    Options
    Shuuuush! I like to talk big so I can be feared! Lmao!! I'm pep talking myself!! Everyone who knows me well knows I'm sitting in the fetal position in a dark right right now shaking and crying while rocking back and forth...hahaha...its ok...I will somehow get back...in sweet time little faith...sweet time...muhahahahahahaaaaaa
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
    :sad: oh nooooo!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options

I am sorry if I am a little slow here. Please explain number 5. thanks!

After the competition is over next week and someone is eliminated, one person with the lowest % of weight lost from each team will be switching teams

Thanks Kim! I told you I was slow. I see the heat is on!.......:-)
  • irishgal44
    Options
    :sad: oh nooooo!
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Maria (Irishgal) rocks! We'll be here to help you honey! Hey, my husband is looking at calories now and texting me if they are okay before he buys groceries. You have more peeps behind you than you knew.
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Way to go Fat Fighters!!!!!!

I'm going to enjoy the 170's. It's been awhile since I've been there. :)

Great job everyone... looking forward to next week!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Just wanted ya'll to know that I'm hopping on the elliptical very soon and have stepped up my game....:wink:
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Just wanted ya'll to know that I'm hopping on the elliptical very soon and have stepped up my game....:wink:

As have I...day 5 of turbo fire tonight!!! I'm also eating pretty well - not even coming close to the 2500 sodium lately, which is a HUGE feat for me.

Let's go Fat Fighters, Let's GO!! *clap*clap*
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Oh, Shannon, Day 5!!! Your doing so good...you should celebrate with pizza and wine tonight...I'm sure you will have the extra calories to burn:tongue:
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Haha - I probably would - it is a calorie burner for SURE!! I may have the wine, but plan to actually cook dinner tonight. :smile: Weekends are good to me usually - I guess you should be glad weigh in is Wednesday cause that gives me time to eat like crap before it.
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Debbie, that is too cute! My husband is pretty supportive most of the time unless he is super hungry then he doesn't want to think healthy.

Shammrock, I love the wed. weigh-in's too! I try to be good on the weekends but thats usually when I get super lushy and mess it all up:wink:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Just wanted to let everyone know that Round 1 of the Fit-n-Trim ends tomorrow and our two finalist are, Healthymom and Irishgal...hopefully, they will post their before and after pictures...they both did an awesome job.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/217810-fit-n-trim-elimination-contest-week-4-closed?page=8#posts-3256961
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm, I really didn't take a "before" picture. Didn't want to set myself up for failure, strange as it sounds! If I win the challenge, I'll see if I can find a pic of myself close to the time this first challenge began.....

Connie
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Connie, posting pics was optional....but, you have lost 16 lbs...hopefully, you feel like you've shrunk