Round 2 Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest (closed)

Replies

• healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    You bet I feel smaller! Got a long way to go, but am super happy with how far I've come thus far. It's going to be a nail-biter tomorrow. :sick:
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    I just want to clarify, as I'm slightly confused... when it gets down to the final two, what determines the winner? Total % lost for the whole competition, or the % lost for the final week? I assumed it was going to be the total % lost for the whole competition, but it loosed like it's the latter, based on who won the 1st competition.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    Trent, yes, I've based the competition based on week to week, not overal body % weight...The only reason, I showed the totals from beginning to the end is to see how far they've come.
  • nisijam5
    Trent, maybe this is where the confusion may have come in...the Second Chance Comeback contestents...only the player with the biggest % of weight lost can come back.
  • Mindful_Trent
    Thanks Kim. I just (mistakenly) assumed that at the end, it would be based on total % lost (like how the Biggest Loser does it). Thanks for the clarification!
  • nisijam5
    ohhh, I've followed one season of the biggest loser; however, I've never really watched the finale of "Biggest Loser"...but, I think, your right...they all come back and get weighed after being off the show for a period of time.

I just thought week-by-week was kind of fun...that way, almost any one has a chance...it's all good:happy:

But, if anyone has some suggestions to make it better or any ideas for challenge winners - or - twists of any kind...let me know, I'd love the input:bigsmile:
  • Mindful_Trent
    ohhh, I've followed one season of the biggest loser; however, I've never really watched the finale of "Biggest Loser"...but, I think, your right...they all come back and get weighed after being off the show for a period of time.

I just thought week-by-week was kind of fun...that way, almost any one has a chance...it's all good:happy:

But, if anyone has some suggestions to make it better or any ideas for challenge winners - or - twists of any kind...let me know, I'd love the input:bigsmile:

Don't mind me - I overthink things sometimes... lol. It does make sense to go week-to-week for the last week for us, since we're not going away for a few months! :laugh: Wouldn't want to get into a position where one of the final two had no shot at winning because their total % lost was way lower than the other person's going into the final week.
  • nisijam5
    Trent, no worries...but, I do appreciate feedback for the compeition...you guys keep me honest :bigsmile:

Anyway, here is the word for tomorrow "Bikram" dated 5/25/11...I tried this exercise today and I think that I, in some sort of sick way, like it....it's the hot yoga 105 degrees for 90 minutes...yep, I took a nap when I got home. Oh, and I ate like a truck driver all day!!! It must have done something internally.

Maria, FYI, I still need your address if you feel comfortably PMing me with it. I need to co-ordinate and ship your prize for the first contest. You did an amazing job.

Good luck with the weigh-ins tomorrow...May the Muscle Busters not be picked off tomorrow

I'm off to little league now...walking, of course
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Season finale of the Biggest Loser tonight. I think this is the last season I will watch. I haven't lost a pound watching it all these seasons. :bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    Debbie, I've only watched one whole season of the Biggest Loser...it was the one where the Italian guy from Chicago won. Michael, I think was his name.

Also, I'll have you know that I have not had one alcoholic beverage this week and the dang scale better show it. I've been awfully jealous of Faith and her shenanigans.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,447 Member
    Kim that's the season I watched too! It was a good one and actually I was rooting for him the whole time!

We went out.... again :sick: nuf said?

Kim- hows the area near you!? Just saw on the news that your area got hit with tornadoes? Hope all is well! I'm emailing my uncle as well to make sure he's good (he's in Lino Lakes)

Also super excited- we get the pup tomorrow!!
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 643 Member
    DSC01246.jpg

Good enough for the pic. was fighting with damn photobucket.
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Week3A.jpg

Thought I'd broken through the 40s, grrrrr!!! I'll still take it!

Connie
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 776 Member
    2011-05-25_08-10-07_718.jpg
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,141 Member
    fitntrim2week3.jpg

Not sad about this - it's water weight. My face is even swelled up a bit for some reason - could also be the late night snack I had last night - num, num! Next week will be nicer if I'm still here.

Hope all my fat fighter friends do well this week!!! :bigsmile:
  • Mindful_Trent
    Hey all - I didn't have a chance to weigh-in this morning; I'll do it when I get home from work tonight. Sorry for the delay!
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    d57882bb-1.jpg

180.0! Sooooo close to the 170's
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,849 Member
    mms_picture-3.jpg

144.8 A loss of .4, but I'll take it.

I need to repaint my toes again too it looks like.
  • nisijam5
    Hey all, I see all the weights rolling in...I'll be posting mine and Tamara's very soon

I have to take a picture of something in our garage and post on craigslist and I would like to post everything all at once.

Looks like everyone is doing very good...remember, the lowest % of each team will be trading this week :noway: :laugh:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,277 Member
    2011-05-25073044.jpg

Slight gain....considering how sick I've been and the lack of exercise I'm just happy it wasn't more!
This discussion has been closed.