Round 2 Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest (closed)

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Holy cats! Look at the 2nd chance girls go!! Nice job, ladies!!

Connie, their weights are calculated from Week #1...which is why they look so impressive...everyone else is done week to week
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Kim again you rock- I love reading your recaps and pre-week info!! you crack me up..... and scare me a little lol.

That being said, the 2 facing family issues *big hugs* :flowerforyou:

Thank you, I try to keep things interesting...Jessica, I scare myself:ohwell:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Kim again you rock- I love reading your recaps and pre-week info!! you crack me up..... and scare me a little lol.

That being said, the 2 facing family issues *big hugs* :flowerforyou:

Thank you, I try to keep things interesting...Jessica, I scare myself:ohwell:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all who made it thru! I am still a little confused on how the eliminations work and who exactly was eliminated and why? I see 2 people down in seperate catorgory but they are losing. I will have to go back and see what I can decipher because right now it is making no sense.

Kim,
    Thanks for bigger chart.......:-) and your awesome synopsis!!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all who made it thru! I am still a little confused on how the eliminations work and who exactly was eliminated and why? I see 2 people down in seperate catorgory but they are losing. I will have to go back and see what I can decipher because right now it is making no sense.

Kim,
    Thanks for bigger chart.......:-) and your awesome synopsis!!
    How the eliminations work is that the person who loses the lowest % (or gains the most) on the team with the lowest total % lost get eliminated. So first, you look at the teams, and then you look at the individuals on the losing team to determine who gets eliminated.

Everyone who gets eliminated is in the "second chance" group.
    McFatterton was supposed to be in the competition but missed the first weigh-in, so she's in the second chance list. MszShogan was eliminated last week. When you see the chart next week, Runner will be added to the second chance list as she was eliminated this week.

Later in the competition, the second-chance person with the highest total % lost (from week one to that week) will be allowed back in the competition. This motivates people who have been eliminated to keep losing.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Mollie, the team with the lowest % of weight loss must eliminate the lowest losing player...this week, our team lost and Runner was eliminated

However, I have a second chance comback in a separate category...this means, that someone will come back in the future...so, they are still in the contest for a few more weeks...that way, people are still motivated to lose weight
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Trent, way better explanation...
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I just wanted to say that the Fatty's are going down next week :explode:
    even if I have to chop off someones arm :sad:
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options

awww right, smack talk! We're going down for sure - weight wise - and will once again blow the Muscle Mouths out of the water!:drinker:
  • nisijam5
    Options

awww right, smack talk! We're going down for sure - weight wise - and will once again blow the Muscle Mouths out of the water!:drinker:

hmmm, I think I know who Faith should give the penalty to:devil:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options

I know someone didn't believe cutting my hair would make a weight difference- but it would totally help for next week! lol I've got enough hair for 4! When I do finally cut it I'll do a weight before and after :wink:
  • mcdebbie
    Options

:sad: You started it
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Thanks Kim and Trenton!!! I got it now......:-) You know I am getting old!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

We are going to do it this week!!! No more muscle power!! Fat rules!:bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    Options

No, I didn't :noway:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Things to watch...
    1) Who will Faith pick on with her 0.5 lb. disadvantage? (Remember, who's running the competition:bigsmile:) Will she behave with her coveted immunity title?
    2) Will the Fat Fighters continue to dominate the competition?:grumble:
    3) Will Healthymom be able to drop into the 240’s:love:
    4) Will Mindy drop down into the 180’s:love:
    5) The two lowest % weights will be switched to other team
    6) Winner will receive a 0.50 lb. advantage to be added to your weight loss

Who's going to be the recipient of the Fit-n-Trim to Win Challenge....will it be you?????

I am sorry if I am a little slow here. Please explain number 5. thanks!
  • mcdebbie
    Options

[/quote]

Yes you did, see 10:18 am post. After 6 months I just noticed the time zone difference. I knew Faith's posts were weird times but just noticed this board is not EST.

No more playing, I must do some work now. :frown:
  • nisijam5
    Options

I am sorry if I am a little slow here. Please explain number 5. thanks!

After the competition is over next week and someone is eliminated, one person with the lowest % of weight lost from each team will be switching teams
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options

Yes you did, see 10:18 am post. After 6 months I just noticed the time zone difference. I knew Faith's posts were weird times but just noticed this board is not EST.

No more playing, I must do some work now. :frown:

I believe you can change that - the time zone thing...its been awhile so I don't remember where I did it, but I think I changed it on here.

ETA: Ok, yep. I just went and looked, its pretty easy. Just go up to setting, there is a "change time zones" title to do it.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! Let's keep this up!!

For those who didn't make it past week 3 in the last Fit-n-Trim elimination (I'm not naming names...), I'm rooting for you this week. Even though you're not on the same team as me, I hope you have an amazing loss and kick some major 70's *ss!!!! :flowerforyou: