Round 2 Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest (closed)

Options

Replies

• nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I have to thank you for your time and hard work for this competition too Kim. I REALLY needed this!

And thanks to everyone for they're kind words!

Ditto that! :drinker: Yay Kim!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I didn't say I wasn't going to have ANY, just can't OVER indulge..... :laugh:

Speaking of which, since I don't drink much IDK what is the *best* to drink when counting calories? Liquor, lite beer, wine.....help me out here people!

I think hard liquor mixed with no-cal mixer...martinis would be good too, the skinny margs were really good as well...what are you in the mood for?

BTW, thanks for the thanks...but, it helps me too!! I HATE the thought of being eliminated so that makes me work harder...BTW, my goal this week is 1% - or - 1.8 lbs...I will not be eliminated:mad:
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you'll do great Kim! And I, although eliminated, appreciate the comp. Even more I appreciate the thought to bring someone back to keep my @ss in line! :laugh:

IDK what I'm in the mood for. I've been drinking beer the last few times I went out, but maybe I'll try a skinny marg! :wink:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    when we go out (very rearely) I really like captain and 7up/sprite (you can do diet) with a lime, especially for the warmer months.. YUM!

I haven't been able to do beer for a while, I get "gut rot" and just feel SUPER bloated
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    SO bummed I missed out on this challenge.....but I'm going to follow you guys and do some stalking. And Kim, if there is a round 3, count me in! And, hopefully I won't be without internet (like, ever again in my whole life - felt like I needed to be out back churning butter or something!) Good luck everyone!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Sara, why don't you weigh in tomorrow or tonight with a photo and I will put you in the Second Chance Comeback category. That way, you can still compete and have the opportunity to get back in the contest. It is, afterall, about weight loss.

That is if you are done milking the cows and churning butter...
  • McFatterton
    Options
    Sara, why don't you weigh in tomorrow or tonight with a photo and I will put you in the Second Chance Comeback category. That way, you can still compete and have the opportunity to get back in the contest. It is, afterall, about weight loss.

That is if you are done milking the cows and churning butter...

SWEET!!!! Will do - I'll get a photo posted tonight......do I need a word for the photo?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    No code word...just post your weight and I'll put you in the comeback category with Katie...may the best loser win
  • mszSHOGAN
    Options
    No code word...just post your weight and I'll put you in the comeback category with Katie...may the best loser win

So it's not enough that I got the boot from the comp you wanna call me a LOSER?!?!?! :huh: :devil: It's on like donkey kong now! :laugh:
  • nisijam5
    Options

So it's not enough that I got the boot from the comp you wanna call me a LOSER?!?!?! :huh: :devil: It's on like donkey kong now! :laugh:

Being a loser is a good thing on a weight loss website:tongue:
  • McFatterton
    Options
    So how does the Comeback thing work?

ETA: Nevermind, I just scrolled up and saw your post :happy:

Here's my weigh in for the first week:

Weight5-12-11.jpg

Sorry you all have to look at my big ugly toes......anyone have any good exercises to tone up a BIG toe?? :huh:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    So how does the Comeback thing work?

After the 6th or 7th week...I forget which...the biggest overall loser of that category gets to come back to the competition. Which team they join is decided by the winner of the prior week...
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Bump...to move this up so I dont lose it...
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    word? will it be tonight?

Off to finish watching Biggest Loser, ya'll watching? Can you believe Jay is still there?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Week #3

Hello, my water guzzling sponges. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

It’s time to say adios to another player :cry: Who will it be? :noway:

The phrase for week #3 is “SAFETY” dated 5/18/11. The winner of tomorrow’s challenge is totally safe for the next week. :happy: How will you use this strategy to win the game, collect the prize and flaunt your sexy new silhouette? :huh: Ooooo, there’s the added element of throwing a little power around. Yep, you will decide who is going to get a 0.50 lb. disadvantage for next week. Just remember, who's running this contest when making your decision.:mad:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds this week! Finally! I think it is more but we will see! Have a good weigh in.

Untitled.jpg
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    DSC01240-1.jpg

You aren't waiting on me this time! lol :)

179.8.... I broke into the 170's! WOot!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    1.5 lb loss.

2011-05-18064726.jpg
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    2011-05-18_07-58-00_253-1.jpg

I'm up .4 pounds, but I'm good with that. I was up 3 pounds on Monday so this is a big improvement...

If I'm still in next week, the Muscle Busters better watch their butts! I'm looking for a huge come back! (Oh yeah, I'm starting the trash talk - there hasn't been nearly enough of it this round!)
  • mszSHOGAN
    Options
    FINALLY a loss!!!!!!!!!! WHOO FREAKING HOO!

2011-05-18071408.jpg