Round 2 Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest (closed)

Options

Replies

• HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Great job losers! Making me nervous b/c I did HORRIBLY... haven't weighed in yet.. wondering if I should cut my hair! :noway:

Hair is pretty light, maybe try cutting off a few fingers or toes instead (KIDDING!)
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    It's a loss over a little over a lb. However, I'm disappointed, since it's a gain from Monday's weigh in - went out for supper last night and I assume the sodium killed me...grrrrrr. I'll take it though - a loss is a loss!!

Best of luck to everyone today! :happy:

Luckily if it is water weight from the sodium, then that's easy to get rid of! Just drink water, water, water! Then you'll register that loss as part of next week's weigh in. :flowerforyou:
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    wow some great losses so far. Sneaking a peek at 1am whilst I happen to be awake :laugh: Shall post in 7 hrs or so! See you then. :bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    P1020003.jpg

Tamara

P1020002.jpg

Kim 174.4...I have no idea why one is small and the other is not...
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    P1020002.jpg

Kim 174.4...I have no idea why one is small and the other is not...

174.4 or 175.4?

(Either way - good loss!)
  • runner915
    runner915 Posts: 106
    Options
    005.jpg

2.4 loss from last week, but up a little from Monday. I'm still pretty happy with this though because yesterday was my last final and my class went out to celebrate and watch the Bull's game. I was feeling a little rough this morning.

Nice job everyone!
  • nisijam5
    Options

174.4 or 175.4?

(Either way - good loss!)

Boy, your good, typo 175.4....3.6 lbs
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    0511110809-00.jpg
    No bad, I feel like I shoulda done better because my weekend really sucked but overall I am super happy with this loss!
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    001.jpg
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    001.jpg

1.8 lb loss this week.
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    98eeeaf7-1.jpg

hope this works, sorry so blurry 183.6
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    98eeeaf7-1.jpg

hope this works, sorry so blurry 183.6

Wow! Great loss. :)
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    dang. 3.9 lost but not enough % wise.... ugh! I really wanted that .50 advantage :sad:
  • mcdebbie
    Options
    Trent, you too! Happy to be in the 70's?
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    mms_picture.jpg

146.4, loss of 2 pounds. Not bad considering I was at 147 yesterday morning. However, this is still water weight. I'll be happy when I can get below 144.
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Connie-1.jpg

Down 3.0 lbs! Super excited, considering I splurged this weekend! I must've tricked my body or something with all that yummy food. Whoot!

Good luck, everyone! :flowerforyou:

Connie
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,380 Member
    Options
    :happy: Happy Hump day!:happy:

Well I blew it guys and gals.:grumble: Saturday I was good:happy: and Sunday was down hill.:angry: With that said I will take the maintain, :ohwell: since this has been my pattern.

A pattern I am trying to break but needless to say it is what it is. I was so bad Sunday I could not recover. But on a positive note I did not gain so I will rejoice with that for now and shoot for 344 by next Wednesday.

On Saturday I was back to 344. I have to find away to make it thru the weekends. It is like I feel like I need a break on weekends and I take it way too far. And this past weekend I exercised both days and one day at gym so you know I really over did it Sunday. I did not even log it all.

Congrats to all losers!!! Excellent job! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

Good job maintainers because you did something right in order not to gain! I will take a maintain anyday over a gain.:drinker: A lose would have been even better but if not a loser than i will settle for maintainer.

And if you gained, that is OK, there is next week and none of us are perfect. Consistency not perfection! So forget about it already and move forward for next week's weigh in. YAY!!:wink:

Name: Mollie1037
    August goal weight: 298
    May 4: 348
    May 11: 348
    May 18:
    May 25:

Jun 1:
    Jun 8:
    Jun 15:
    Jun 22:
    Jun 29:

Kimsweighin5-11-11.jpg
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I am just waiting to for 2 more people to weigh in and then I will post the results....

Please make sure that I have your weights right and let me know ASAP. I am running 2 competitions right now and it's kind of with everything I've got going on.
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    IMG_0336.jpg

brrr it is freezing in Aus to get up and be naked on the scale long enough to take a photo! :grumble:

Loss of 1.3 lbs. I weighed better yesterday :sad:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I am waiting for the final player to weigh in...off to a ball game in a moment...if the last player does not post, there is no elimination

Quick question, Mr. Accountant, do you have your own spreadsheet that your keeping track as well??:laugh: