Round 2 Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest (closed)

Options

Replies

• Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for the final player to weigh in...off to a ball game in a moment...if the last player does not post, there is no elimination

Quick question, Mr. Accountant, do you have your own spreadsheet that your keeping track as well??:laugh:

Ha - nope, wasn't planning on it, since you seem to have it covered! :tongue:
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I did one at work but don't have access to it at home. (also an accountant) Sorry. I guess we can wait until tomorrow when you have a chance to get to it but the suspense is KILLING me. :laugh:
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I didn't forget! lol

DSC01238.jpg

I couldn't do it before work this morning and then I didn't get home until 8pm central time. What a day!

181.8 just in case you can't read through the glare. :)
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Round2Week2Take2.jpg

I would like to point out of the highlights of Week #2's weigh-in:

Tamara is our superstar with a weight loss of 3.6 lbs. and 2.83% of her body weight. :drinker: She busted thru the 130s into the 120s. She is awarded a 0.5 lb advantage for next week. All I have to say is this girl is my drinkin’ bestie and we both lost the same. What does that tell you? It tells me, I need to give the girl my liquor. Ummm, probably not. :noway:

The Fat Fighters were able to keep their team intact this week with a win over the Muscle Busters with a combined weight loss of 18 lbs. and 1.24% weight loss. They win a one pound team advantage next week. Good job team!!! :flowerforyou:

Weight busters....
    Accountboi busted thru the 180s into the 170’s. Yes, the feared and evil :mad: 170’s that many of us are disgruntled with.
    MamaTurner busted thru the 150’s into the 140’s…Go,:drinker: Mama, :drinker: Go

Bummers….
    MzsShogan climbed back into the 180s and is our first eliminated players :sad: …don’t fret, my girl, you have the chance to come back when we have our Second Chance Comeback. :drinker: Weight in as usual, kick the scales @ss and dominate the other eliminated players. Are you up for the challenge of a comeback? :huh: I think you are!!!

Nine lives award....
    Mollie was saved by MzsShogan who had a weight gain this week. Ms. Mollie suffers thru the weekend to maintain control. Sunday bit her hard. :frown: Stick with it, Ms. Mollie :flowerforyou:

McDebbie, was bumped from challenge winner by Tamboea…grrrrr:explode: …you worked hard for the grand title of challenge winner

Things to watch…

Will the Fat Fighters keep all their players next week?:smokin:

Will Evaitryst make us anxiously wait for the results of next week’s weigh-in?:huh:

Will Mindy & Evaitryst make it to the ugly 170s?:angry:

Will Faith advance to ONEDERLAND?:bigsmile:

Who will make it out of the 170s first: Accountantboi, Nisijam5 or Irishgal? I’m coming after you Irish. I used to be ahead of you.

The next week’s winner gets to throw a little power around :angry:...yep, that right....we will look at you with fear :noway: in our eyes as you decide who gets the 0.50 lb. disadvantage the following week as well as IMMUNITY for yourself. You’ve got the power if your able to show us your boss over the scale:tongue:

Who's going to the be the recipient of the Fit-n-Trim to Win Challenge....will it be you?????
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options

Will Evaitryst make us anxiously wait for the results of next week’s weigh-in?:huh:

Probably... :devil:
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    What's Nine Lives? I think I missed that somewhere
  • nisijam5
    Options
    What's Nine Lives? I think I missed that somewhere

Nine lives is just a phrase I use to say you had a narrow escape...like a cat has nine lives...just kind of lucky
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    Round2Week2Take2.jpg

I would like to point out of the highlights of Week #2's weigh-in:

Nine lives award....
    Mollie was saved by MzsShogan who had a weight gain this week. Ms. Mollie suffers thru the weekend to maintain control. Sunday bit her hard. :frown: Stick with it, Ms. Mollie :flowerforyou:

I just got finished watching The Biggest Loser online. I am really disappointed in myself today because I know that there should be no reason for me--the biggest person in this challenge to be saved by a gain. I have to stick my weekends because they have been my downfall. Sad for MzsShogan but happy I was saved. So I have 1 more week to just do it! I have did it before and will do it again.

thanks Kim for the contest and your hard work!! Don't know how you thought of this contest but it is so cool!

Congrats again to everyone!! You all did wonderful considering most of you are in onderland! Keep up the good work!! :heart:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,381 Member
    Options
    Tamara is our superstar with a weight loss of 3.6 lbs. and 2.83% of her body weight. :drinker: She busted thru the 130s into the 120s. She is awarded a 0.5 lb advantage for next week. All I have to say is this girl is my drinkin’ bestie and we both lost the same. What does that tell you? It tells me, I need to give the girl my liquor. Ummm, probably not. :noway:
    EXCELLENT Tamara!! Congrats!!

The Fat Fighters were able to keep their team intact this week with a win over the Muscle Busters with a combined weight loss of 18 lbs. and 1.24% weight loss. They win a one pound team advantage next week. Good job team!!! :flowerforyou:
    Congrats Fat Fighters this week!! Good job this week! Next week it will be Muscle over Fat!!:angry::laugh:

Weight busters....
    Accountboi busted thru the 180s into the 170’s. Yes, the feared and evil :mad: 170’s that many of us are disgruntled with.
    MamaTurner busted thru the 150’s into the 140’s…Go,:drinker: Mama, :drinker: Go
    Congrats to Trent and MamaTurner for busting into the next level!! Whooooohoooo!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Mollie, I thought of this contest because of "The Biggest Loser". When I watch the show, no one wants to be eliminated because they need/want to be there. I do it because it helps me and I hope that it encourages others. The teams build bonds and strategies from each other to help us combat weight loss. Facing elimination makes us work harder.

Everyone has their struggles. I hope that you will conquer the weekends and work hard to stay in the competition. So, use this opportunity to stay in the contest and kick some you-know-what.

MzsShogan is actually still here just in a different category
  • Lillycakes1
    Lillycakes1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    When will you have the
    next contest?
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Sorry to see you go Mz Shogan but thank you for saving me. :flowerforyou:

Congrats to everyone on some fantastic losses. I am very happy to be in another week. :drinker:
  • mindy71183
    mindy71183 Posts: 74
    Options
    Nisijam, thank you for doing this contest! Next week I HOPE to see the 170's, it's been at least four years since I have seen them!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options

This is confusing me Kim......

P.S. Now I know how the first contestant to be eliminated on the Biggest Loser feels. :sad: :blushing: :cry:
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options

P.S. Now I know how the first contestant to be eliminated on the Biggest Loser feels. :sad: :blushing: :cry:

:cry: you've been eliminated.

Well, since there are 'comebacks' you will keep weighing in like normal. Each person that is eliminated goes into the eliminated category and will compete to be the person to come back to the competition. *I think its a great idea and keeps us all motivated even if we are eliminated. Good job on that one Kim :drinker:*
  • nisijam5
    Options

:cry: you've been eliminated.

Well, since there are 'comebacks' you will keep weighing in like normal. Each person that is eliminated goes into the eliminated category and will compete to be the person to come back to the competition. *I think its a great idea and keeps us all motivated even if we are eliminated. Good job on that one Kim :drinker:*

Katie, Shannon is right...I have a third spreadsheet for the Second Chance Comeback. All the eliminated players weigh in the same each week. At around week 6 or 7, the one with the highest % of weigh lost will come back.
  • mszSHOGAN
    Options
    Were you doing that in the other comp? I didn't think so and just assuemd this one was the same. So I guess there still IS hope for me! And I agree with Shannon that it's a great idea! Now I'm a little bit happier......and I guess I can't have too many cocktails with the ladies on Saturday.....:grumble:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Were you doing that in the other comp? I didn't think so and just assuemd this one was the same. So I guess there still IS hope for me! And I agree with Shannon that it's a great idea! Now I'm a little bit happier......and I guess I can't have too many cocktails with the ladies on Saturday.....:grumble:

I didn't do that on the other one because we only had about 10 people to start with and the comp wasn't going to last very long...this one is longer and I thought it would nice to have a second chance since I very well may need one...plus, it keeps us motivated as well

Ummm, I had skinny margs last night mixed with perrier and lots of ice...not too bad on cals...about 500 calories for 4 tall big ones
  • mszSHOGAN
    Options
    I didn't say I wasn't going to have ANY, just can't OVER indulge..... :laugh:

Speaking of which, since I don't drink much IDK what is the *best* to drink when counting calories? Liquor, lite beer, wine.....help me out here people!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I have to thank you for your time and hard work for this competition too Kim. I REALLY needed this!

And thanks to everyone for they're kind words!