Round 2 Fit-n-Trim to Win Elimination Contest (closed)

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Anybody heard from McFatterton...hoping she would have had her internet today for the weigh-in...:cry:

No and I just looked at her fb - she hasn't been on that since sunday. Do you have her phone number? I bet she could text a pic, but I don't have it. Hmmm, maybe I can find it on fb though. I can check.
    That would be good...I would be willing to extend a day for her since I know she really wanted to be in it...
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Anybody heard from McFatterton...hoping she would have had her internet today for the weigh-in...:cry:

No and I just looked at her fb - she hasn't been on that since sunday. Do you have her phone number? I bet she could text a pic, but I don't have it. Hmmm, maybe I can find it on fb though. I can check.
    That would be good...I would be willing to extend a day for her since I know she really wanted to be in it...

She doesn't have her # on fb but I could send her a message. I don't know if she does any fb-ing through her phone, but its worth a shot.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    She doesn't have her # on fb but I could send her a message. I don't know if she does any fb-ing through her phone, but its worth a shot.

OK, we'll have to wait and see...
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Here's my starting weight picture.

006-1.jpg
  • faithikins
    faithikins Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    IMG_0332.jpg

202.4 pounds :sad:
  • healthymomwannabe
    healthymomwannabe Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Week1.jpg
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Every time someone new posts their starting weight, I feel like how I felt meeting new classmates at the start of a school year, or the other kids at camp during the summer. :laugh: I look forward to getting to know you all! (Hopefully I stick around... )
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Looks like everyone has weighed in except for Sara. :cry: I know that she was going to be out of internet during the move. I am willing to wait another day to see if she can log in and register. Otherwise, the teams will just have to be lopsided. Or, if anyone knows of anybody who would like to join, they can post their weight tonight.

Wow, you all turned out to be a determined and dedicated group.:drinker: :drinker:

1) I will post the teams and starting weight tonight or tomorrow depending how fast I am. At that time, I will also post the challenge winner reward :flowerforyou: and a consequence for the losing team.:devil:

2) Let's figure on 17 weeks or a bit less for people who may quit. We are looking at early to mid August.:noway:

3) If you want to quit the game, please just don't weigh in. We want to keep the game going and the motivation up. If we know someone is quitting; then, we feel "safe" and that doesn't help us with our goals.

4) If someone doesn't weigh in; then, there will be no elimination.

5) You have one week from tomorrow to notify me of any weeks that you may miss. I will keep track of them. I will let you know when to weigh in.
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Wow, I missed a lot while I was at work. lol

I am so thrilled to be a part of this. :)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Week1Spreadsheet-1.jpg

Reminder:

1) If you want to quit the game, please just don't weigh in. We want to keep the game going and the motivation strong. If we know someone is quitting; then, we feel "safe" and that doesn't help us with our goals.

2) If someone doesn't weigh in; then, there will be no elimination.

3) You have one week from tomorrow to notify me of any weeks that you may miss. I will keep track of them. I will let you know when to weigh in.

Muscle Busters:
    If you think your team has an unfair advantage and want another player, if you can find someone, I will allow them to weigh-in tomorrow and join in the fun.

Reward & Penalty for the teams:

The winner of this week's challenge will receive a 0.50 lb. advantage to be added to your weight loss next week.:drinker: :drinker:

The losing team will have 1 lb. disadvantage for next week:grumble:

LET THE GAME BEGIN:drinker:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,380 Member
    Options
    The winner of this week's challenge will receive a 0.50 lb. advantage to be added to your weight loss next week.:drinker: :drinker:

The losing team will have 1 lb. disadvantage for next week:grumble:

LET THE GAME BEGIN:drinker:

Hi Kim,

What is this week challenge?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    The challenge is the same every week with the reward going to the person who has lost the highest % of body weight between the two teams.

Here is how to figure out the % of body weight lost:

Amount of weight lost / current weight * 100 = % of body weight lost

When I am posting the results make sure your data is correct...I have been known to commit human errors:tongue:

Currently, I have about 15 of the 18 weeks figured out. There will be trading, immunity and the second chance comeback. So, if you are eliminated earlier, you may have the opportunity to come back. I can set that up one of two ways:

1) If you are eliminated in the first rounds you still keep weighing in as normal and the person with the biggest % of weight loss can come back

- or -

2) The winner of that week can pick who they want and what team they go to.

Right now, I have it set up for #2....however, I am willing to change it for those that want to remain in the contest and continue to be motivated for the opportunity to come back.

I will let majority vote for which one they want
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,380 Member
    Options
    The challenge is the same every week with the reward going to the person who has lost the highest % of body weight between the two teams.

When I am posting the results make sure your data is correct...I have been known to commit human errors:tongue:

Currently, I have about 15 of the 18 weeks figured out. There will be trading, immunity and the second chance comeback. So, if you are eliminated earlier, you may have the opportunity to come back. I can set that up one of two ways:

1) If you are eliminated in the first rounds you still keep weighing in as normal and the person with the biggest % of weight loss can come back

- or -

Right now, I have it set up for #2....however, I am willing to change it for those that want to remain in the contest and continue to be motivated for the opportunity to come back.

I will let majority vote for which one they want

Thanks Kim!

My vote is #1

• mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    I think I like number 1 as well!
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Number 1
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options

- or -

I vote #1!

Since the accountant in me is saying that the above is slightly confusing using the term "current weight' - I just want to clarify... :happy: (no offense meant!)

Amount of weight lost during the period / starting weight for the period * 100 = % of body weight lost for the period

The time period can be week/month/whole competition - whatever you're trying to figure out.
  • nisijam5
    Options

- or -

I vote #1!

Since the accountant in me is saying that the above is slightly confusing using the term "current weight' - I just want to clarify... :happy: (no offense meant!)

Amount of weight lost during the period / starting weight for the period * 100 = % of body weight lost for the period

The time period can be week/month/whole competition - whatever you're trying to figure out.

Yep, that sounds good too...we will be doing it weekly
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I loove that idea! And it will keep everyone motivated to keep going #1 is my vote. :)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    OK, no one else needs to vote...I will set it up that way...have a good night everyone

@Irish, cute new picture

I am dying with this virus. My team should be soooo happy that I did not go to Cinco de Mayo. I was a really good girl tonight. We are going to rock the weigh-in.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    If anyone has any ideas for the challenge they would like to see or think would be fun let me know. I am in the final stage of drafting all the weeks. Whew, I'll be glad when all this organization is DONE.:yawn: Thanks....Kim